• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
OK. The following is a repost of my post from the first clown world thread. I guess it deserves reposting.

-------------

This politically incorrect meme might set off all yer little triggers so don't blame me for making you laugh at something you don't want to laugh at. Offensive terms inside. Posting because this is clown world thread, not because i endorse terms used.

Nightly emote collector. Hand over those laugh emotes. Triggle emotes also accepted from those with no will power.
Fucking glorious!

• LOL
Reactions: Tesseract

Kazza

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2018
I feel really sorry for those Iranian women:

Iranian women: "We've finally won the right to compete in sports. We now have our own small space where we can truly be free of being pushed around by men, and can spend time with our sisters from other nations."

180cm tall, 100kg Australian dude with a pony tail enters stage left..

Iranian women: "Oh fuck..."

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
I feel really sorry for those Iranian women:

Iranian women: "We've finally won the right to compete in sports. We now have our own small space where we can truly be free of being pushed around by men, and can spend time with our sisters from other nations."

180cm tall, 100kg Australian dude with a pony tail enters stage left..

Iranian women: "Oh fuck..."
I feel sorry for those Iranian women too.

I'm not sure what you mean by "We've finally won the right to compete in sports" though.

1970s Iran:

Dec 15, 2011

Andy Gno suspended from twitter...
Ah, just another day where inconvenient truths get labelled as hate so that nebulous inconsistent rules can be engineered to remove people that refuse to repeat approved mantra.

On topic, did Chelsea Clinton bother to make the same plea for a similiar acknowledgement on International Men's Day in recognition of all the men that were murdered in the U.S.?
No? Could it be she has a book called "Gutsy Women" she's busy promoting?
Oh well. It seems a certain demographic of human lives are regarded as disposable and forgettable then. But that's the right kind of hate by Twitter's murky standards.
Don't ask questions citizen.
Nothing to see here.

Last edited:

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019

lock2k

Jun 13, 2018
Brazil
Speaking of Clown World. I read somewhere that the X used in pronouns by SJWs is because women's sex is XX. Is this true or am I eating too much mushrooms? I can't find it.

Dec 15, 2011

BBC now reporting on viral politic videos from total nobodies.
(So long as they fit MSM-approved narrative. So no Epstein meme coverage here.)
Just read and believe.

More garbage:

Keep banging the drum. It's totally OK to be prejudiced against skin colour and gender.
Oh no. That's totally not racism or sexism. Nu uh.
The BBC is content to further this narrative.
Just read and believe.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Praise the sun

Woman reveals she takes part in a daily 'butt sunning' ritual which gives her 'surges of energy', better sleep and boosts creativity
Meagan, from California, shared a snap on her Instagram page practicing 'perineum sunning' in which she could be seen presenting the area between her anus and vulva to the sun as part of her 'daily rising routine'.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

Praise the sun

Woman reveals she takes part in a daily 'butt sunning' ritual which gives her 'surges of energy', better sleep and boosts creativity
Meagan, from California, shared a snap on her Instagram page practicing 'perineum sunning' in which she could be seen presenting the area between her anus and vulva to the sun as part of her 'daily rising routine'.
You're supposed to bleach the butthole, not tan them.

• LOL
Reactions: Breakage

nkarafo

Nov 30, 2012

Tenaciousmo

May 10, 2018
Montreal, Canada

Praise the sun

wasted potential of a moon/sun/eclipse pun. I'm sad.

Last edited: