• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017

Praise the sun

Woman reveals she takes part in a daily 'butt sunning' ritual which gives her 'surges of energy', better sleep and boosts creativity
Meagan, from California, shared a snap on her Instagram page practicing 'perineum sunning' in which she could be seen presenting the area between her anus and vulva to the sun as part of her 'daily rising routine'.
Imagine getting sunburn on your butthole, and then the skin starts peeling. Fun times when wiping.

The sun shines out of this chick's vag.

Last edited:

Doc Honk

Oct 21, 2014

Mocking a hairstyle is bad. It's a bad thing. It makes people feel bad. If you do it you should feel bad. You a re a bad person. Bad. That's racists. That's sexists. That's Homophobics. And Islamophobics. You goose-stepping bigotted NAZI. People should be allowed to look like clowns without being told they look like clowns. FEEELINGS REEINGS.

LOL Boris said something I disagree with. Let me fire up Paint.exe.
This is what the story amounts to, I quote, "Deputy chief constable Rachel Swann said she came off social media for several weeks after 'sexist and homophobic' online comments"

She came off social media for two weeks.

How is this news, BBC, how?

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
This is what the story amounts to, I quote, "Deputy chief constable Rachel Swann said she came off social media for several weeks after 'sexist and homophobic' online comments"

Sexist and homophobic? Most memes I saw were comparing him/her/whatever to the zoomer wojak.

Reactions: Doc Honk

Saruhashi

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2018

I mean, she's a fucking cop! How can she not get that people are OBVIOUSLY going to take the piss?

The public making fun of the police? That's completely unheard of!?

Anyway, she's a cop and she looks fuckin ridiculous. What did she expect?

Reactions: Doc Honk

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

Environmentalism has changed...
Might one say the movement has been coopted by those who wish to leverage the zealotry for unrelated and often contradictory reasons compared to the original cause? Nah, we totally aren't seeing this across all sorts of -isms and ideologies. :pie_thinking:

God bless the internet. The constant churn and shred of information is slowly giving Neo sight to those who can withstand it while killing off the bad ideas.

-Arcadia-

Aug 20, 2019
New Zealand launches world's first HIV positive sperm bank
Just wait until regular sperm banks and blood donors become bigoted and non-inclusive for not doing this, give in, and the order inevitably gets signed not to disclose HIV positivity.

You know it’s coming.

Edit: I regret my choice of words

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
Not sure if clown world but I was watching this the other night and almost spit my drink out....lol

• Triggered
Reactions: Ornlu

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Not sure if clown world but I was watching this the other night and almost spit my drink out....lol

This looks bad... but if you break down selection methods:

1] randomly select actors: population is 72% white, you have a 26% chance of selecting all white actors.

2] select on merit: assuming random distribution of merit across population, basically the same as above. Odds are 3/4 will be white, 4th up for grabs.

3] hand select based on race to meet actual real life %: 3/4 will be white, the fourth will be hispanic. Or perhaps a mixed race hispanic black to cover the top two. Yikes!

4] hand select based on 'diversity'... white, black, hispanic, asian. Seems the most racist and least representative of reality to me. Woke as fuck tho.

5] allow an AI to select mixed race actors, that, when summed and divided, exactly hit racial diversity statistics of real life. Yikes x2.

My point is this: this looks bad because it makes assumptions that aren't true [equal representation in population, color of skin equals diversity, this can only be a result of racism, etc]. So while I agree it looks bad, give me a solution to this that isn't blatantly racist on its face where you hand pick actors by race to meet imaginary racial quotas that exist only in your head.

I mean, as mentioned above, if you blind selected actors there is a 26% chance they are all white. Math is racist.

The most likely thing that happened? They picked 4 kids that worked well together that they thought would get butts in seats. They weren't racist, so didn't think to put in a token minority.

Though I agree getting all your diversity in the rejection column is pure silliness as they didn't realize trying to get diversity in that manner is a bad look. You can't win the race game, the only winning move is not to play.

Or, look at it this way. [I never saw the movie, but thank you imdb]

Actors:

Spencer breslin:
His paternal grandfather was an Irish immigrant, and his paternal grandmother was born in New York, to Austrian Jewish parents. Spencer's mother has Irish and English ancestry.
Kate Mara
Her paternal grandfather was of Irish descent and her paternal grandmother was of half German, as well as of French-Canadian and Irish, ancestry. Her mother is of Irish and Italian descent.
Michael Cassidy
Unknown, but Cassidy is an Irish surname
So. We now know the truth. There is a vast Irish conspiracy to rule Hollywood and the world. The Germans, Jews, and Canadians have joined forces with the Irish, because all white people are the same.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011

1] randomly select actors: population is 72% white, you have a 26% chance of selecting all white actors.

2] select on merit: assuming random distribution of merit across population, basically the same as above. Odds are 3/4 will be white, 4th up for grabs.

3] hand select based on race to meet actual real life %: 3/4 will be white, the fourth will be hispanic. Or perhaps a mixed race hispanic black to cover the top two. Yikes!

4] hand select based on 'diversity'... white, black, hispanic, asian. Seems the most racist and least representative of reality to me. Woke as fuck tho.

5] allow an AI to select mixed race actors, that, when summed and divided, exactly hit racial diversity statistics of real life. Yikes x2.

My point is this: this looks bad because it makes assumptions that aren't true [equal representation in population, color of skin equals diversity, this can only be a result of racism, etc]. So while I agree it looks bad, give me a solution to this that isn't blatantly racist on its face where you hand pick actors by race to meet imaginary racial quotas that exist only in your head.

I mean, as mentioned above, if you blind selected actors there is a 26% chance they are all white. Math is racist.

The most likely thing that happened? They picked 4 kids that worked well together that they thought would get butts in seats. They weren't racist, so didn't think to put in a token minority.

Though I agree getting all your diversity in the rejection column is pure silliness as they didn't realize trying to get diversity in that manner is a bad look. You can't win the race game, the only winning move is not to play.

Actors:

So. We now know the truth. There is a vast Irish conspiracy rule Hollywood and the world. The Germans, Jews, and Canadians have joined forces with the Irish, because all white people are the same.

Yeah, but.. but.. er..

OK Boomer.

Ethereals

Neo Member
Nov 19, 2019
Amazon fire was started by members of the fire brigade working with a NGO same NGO that dicaprio and smoothbrain leftists donated to.
Just for once Imagine a world with a non retarded easily manipulated leftwing base who dont ignore the crimes of their own side and use it as projection.
Nice fantasy isnt it?

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: autoduelist

Ethereals

Neo Member
Nov 19, 2019

Again just to really drive home that point, a NGO hired fire brigade members to set fire to the Rainforest as way of attacking the new right government and every cent leftwingers have donated was donated to the people who set the fire.
Jesus christ lol

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005

Actors:

So. We now know the truth. There is a vast Irish conspiracy to rule Hollywood and the world. The Germans, Jews, and Canadians have joined forces with the Irish, because all white people are the same.
Nah, no overthinking it... I was just laughing at how one sided it was. I'm sure in 2006 this was a non issue with no malice... but in 2019 it's hilarious.

Reactions: Tesseract

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Nah, no overthinking it... I was just laughing at how one sided it was. I'm sure in 2006 this was a non issue with no malice... but in 2019 it's hilarious.
Oh, i know you were just posting, i just felt like digging into the math as an exercise to get my mind off people arguing for letting the state teach my kids buttplay.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

Again just to really drive home that point, a NGO hired fire brigade members to set fire to the Rainforest as way of attacking the new right government and every cent leftwingers have donated was donated to the people who set the fire.
Jesus christ lol
We’re several hundred pages into Clown World at this point but this is the god damn honkiest thing yet

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Ryujin

Bullet Club

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2017

Praise the sun

Woman reveals she takes part in a daily 'butt sunning' ritual which gives her 'surges of energy', better sleep and boosts creativity
Meagan, from California, shared a snap on her Instagram page practicing 'perineum sunning' in which she could be seen presenting the area between her anus and vulva to the sun as part of her 'daily rising routine'.
Women doing it: cool

Men doing it: bleach my eyes!

Last edited:

Doc Honk

Oct 21, 2014
My 9 year old said to me today that he doesn't eat Hawaiian pizza because he's not Hawaiian. Made me laugh and reminded me of cultural appropriation. Will it ever get that far do you think? It's so fucking lame that a 9 year old has a sharp sense of humour but an NPC would take to social media and declare war. This little example kinda proves that it is all just indoctrination, and that true human spirit has nothing to do with surface level feelings and problems. I hope my kid's generation (post-millennial?) will kick this social Communism disease square in the non-genderspecific bollocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tesseract

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
My 9 year old said to me today that he doesn't eat Hawaiian pizza because he's not Hawaiian. Made me laugh and reminded me of cultural appropriation. Will it ever get that far do you think? It's so fucking lame that a 9 year old has a sharp sense of humour but an NPC would take to social media and declare war. This little example kinda proves that it is all just indoctrination, and that true human spirit has nothing to do with surface level feelings and problems. I hope my kid's generation (post-millennial?) will kick this social Communism disease square in the non-genderspecific bollocks.
The massive backlash to all the PC SJW commie bullshit has be absolutely terrified. Hopefully it resets to an understanding, yet firm intolerance for bullshit; but it could easily lead to a dark place. I know it's hyperbolic, but the Nazis (Godwin's Law!) became a major electoral bloc in the Weimar Republic via people being genuinely scared shitless by the Communists within the country. I'd hate to see shit swing into some unknown dark direction via people's inevitable natural backlash to all the current bullshit.

GreyHorace

Jun 14, 2019
Holy shit. I can't believe anyone would be so fucking naive to believe life insurance is an effective deterrent against violent crime.

I'm not a fan of guns and I do believe there should be stricter laws on ownership. But I won't hesitate to own one if I feel my life is in danger.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Kiefer Police Chief Johnny O'Mara shared a photo of the insulting cup handed to one of his officers, who purchased the beverages on Thursday morning in Glenpool, just south of Tulsa, as a kind gesture for the dispatchers on duty.
The police chief said that when he called the coffee chain, they offered to "replace the coffee with a correct label," but he said that given Starbucks' track record of other anti-police incidents, he wasn't buying it.