• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Dec 25, 2018
Manchester, England
New Zealand launches world's first HIV positive sperm bank
It's obviously a Venus Fly Trap to get rid of those dribblers and idiots amongst us.

Oh, and I watched a Show about Jo Swinson about how she got into politics and stuff.

The first question to her was "What does it feel like to be the Youngest MP in Parliment and the first Woman in the Liberal Democrats"

The first words she comes out with is not "It's an amazing Achievement and I am honoured to be the Leader of the Lib Dems" oh no...

it was "Well as a Feminist"....I cringed so hard as that doesn't necessarily answer the question to your achievements.

She also mentioned (twice) that she took her young son to Extinction Rebellion to teach them the lessons of Climate Change and how to stand up to those mean mean Deniers.

I may not like the woman, and I must admit she has done a lot to get into Politics at such a young age (a lot of respect for that) but...man, I lost a lot of respect for her (as a person) that night on some of the crap she said.

Last edited:
Reactions: hariseldon

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
It's obviously a Venus Fly Trap to get rid of those dribblers and idiots amongst us.

Oh, and I watched a Show about Jo Swinson about how she got into politics and stuff.

The first question to her was "What does it feel like to be the Youngest MP in Parliment and the first Woman in the Liberal Democrats"

The first words she comes out with is not "It's an amazing Achievement and I am honoured to be the Leader of the Lib Dems" oh no...

it was "Well as a Feminist"....I cringed so hard as that doesn't necessarily answer the question to your achievements.

She also mentioned (twice) that she took her young son to Extinction Rebellion to teach them the lessons of Climate Change and how to stand up to those mean mean Deniers.

I may not like the woman, and I must admit she has done a lot to get into Politics at such a young age (a lot of respect for that) but...man, I lost a lot of respect for her (as a person) that night on some of the crap she said.
A funny thing, the Lib Dems were polling quite well, then she started getting on tv more. The polls started dropping pretty hard and I’d say there’s a decent chance it’s because of stuff like suing to get on the tv leaders debate claiming sexism, wearing a t-shirt with “girly swot” on it, and generally being full on woke. Between that and Boris being popular, I’m starting to have a bit of faith in the British public again.

Dec 25, 2018
Manchester, England
A funny thing, the Lib Dems were polling quite well, then she started getting on tv more. The polls started dropping pretty hard and I’d say there’s a decent chance it’s because of stuff like suing to get on the tv leaders debate claiming sexism, wearing a t-shirt with “girly swot” on it, and generally being full on woke. Between that and Boris being popular, I’m starting to have a bit of faith in the British public again.
Yeah I try and give every single Candidate a chance to show what they are about...and I absolutely hate David Cameron, but this Jo Swinson is quite unlikable and I was really hoping she was not what I have heard about her about cancelling Brexit and doing this and that...but she really hasn't painted herself in a good light.

A shame, but I agree with you that the British Public are going against that. The Lib Dems can't blame the decline of Votes on anything else it seems.

Oh...and the Documentary did grill her on some Lib-Con stuff like her voting for increasing Uni Fees and stopping Benefits for certain groups....but she tried to act like she either didn't know or towing the Tory line at the time...which is bullshit given that most of her own party didn't vote as it was against the Party wishes/values.

I think she will be gone in a few years and I am sorry to say it but the Lib Dems could do better.

Kazza

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2018
Does anyone remember this attack on a London bus:

Well, new footage from the bus has been released:

According to Tim, it went down like this:
- the two women started getting affectionate in the bus
- a group of teenage boys noticed and started asking sexual questions (what they did in bed etc)
- one of the boys start flicking coins at the women
- the blonde/ginger woman warns the boy "Do that again and see what happens!"
- the boy throws another coin
- the woman walks over to the man and starts punching him in the face
- the boy fights back and the women end up getting their arses kicked
- one of the boys steals one of the women's purse

I wonder how the law will judge this. Will the initial coin throwing count as assault?

Anyway, this is obviously all Boris Johnson's fault!

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Ruin Thanksgiving with political bickering and then publicize your private family matters on social media. Ok...
Yeah, jr went to far on that one. I can't stand all the woke articles telling people to cancel Thanksgiving or otherwise hold non-woke relatives to the fire over politics, either, and this is a shitty idea too. Enjoy your family! Love them!

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
They really are going to push to ban knives... oh oh... it'd be so great if they do get to ban knives in the usa because they are not protected... but guns are still legal! lol I'd just love that...
Right to bear arms covers swords and knives. US Constitution stays winning and UK still sucks 200 years after getting it's ass kicked.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Modern day Dreyfus affair.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Meme in question:

"Hate speech".

This is why all hate speech laws are to be fought with everything we have. Once it starts, it spreads, and soon everything is hate speech, and then they clamp down on all political speech.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Climate change alarmists are pushing for a change in vocabulary to scare people into taking global warming more seriously, starting with terms like “global meltdown” and “climate collapse.”

Writing for AdAge this week, Aaron Hall argues that in order to get people to “take action” against climate change, “rebranding” is crucial, since people have gotten too used to the idea that climate is changing and need to be shocked into the notion that the world as we know it is ending.
It's the global meltdown... :messenger_musical:

To the tune of 'The Final Countdown' by Europe

Last edited: