• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
wait i dont understand whats going on here? do some women do this normally? is she trying to make a statement about how women shouldnt be expected to wear tampons? or...?
Do not expend energy trying to understand. Just run. If crazy wants to declare crazy with neon lights spelling 'crazy' over their head, be thankful.

Oct 26, 2018
lol that fucking smile

wait i dont understand whats going on here? do some women do this normally? is she trying to make a statement about how women shouldnt be expected to wear tampons? or...?
Tampons were created by men. Bleeding is natural and shouldn't be controlled. Pink hair, rabbit toothed loser wants to show the world what hairy cavewomen did 50,000 years ago, albeit done while using a skateboard, which is a modern invention from maybe 50 years ago.

Let it flow, let it flow, let flow!

Last edited:
Reactions: 600Breezy

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Amazing. Kind of difficult for the progressives to refute when they use the same line of thinking to advocate for gun control.

Keep the guns out of European countries. Look at the lower the incidence of gun crime! Guns bad. Stupid Americans.

But when you keep the third-world refugees out of European countries and enjoy a lower incidence of rape, street violence, theft, welfare abuse, etc , that exact same "logic" is forgotten. In fact, pointing this out liable to get you branded as a xenophobe / racist / islamophobe / etc and possibly thrown into jail, depending on your particular country :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Oct 26, 2018
Amazing. Kind of difficult for the progressives to refute when they use the same line of thinking to advocate for gun control.

Keep the guns out of European countries. Look at the lower the incidence of gun crime! Guns bad. Stupid Americans.

But when you keep the third-world refugees out of European countries and enjoy a lower incidence of rape, street violence, theft, welfare abuse, etc , that exact same "logic" is forgotten. In fact, pointing this out liable to get you branded as a xenophobe / racist / islamophobe / etc and possibly thrown into jail, depending on your particular country :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Places like Sweden trapped themselves.

Those countries up there are loaded, safe, hardly any population, and also isolated.

Setting up generous laws with tons of social assistance is easy to do when there's lots of money flowing and there's no threat of caravans of refugees trying to flood in.

But it shows how rinky dink the country is set up the second there's an insurge of poor people with different values and religion.

It's like what one person said here or on Resetera a year ago. Something about looking in the mirror when other bigger countries historically get lots of refugees have trouble sometimes, yet when the shoe is on the other foot, it's not so easy after all hey Swedes? The line was something like............. Sweden can't even handle 1,000 brown people coming in.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Places like Sweden trapped themselves.

Those countries up there are loaded, safe, hardly any population, and also isolated.

Setting up generous laws with tons of social assistance is easy to do when there's lots of money flowing and there's no threat of caravans of refugees trying to flood in.

But it shows how rinky dink the country is set up the second there's an insurge of poor people with different values and religion.

It's like what one person said here or on Resetera a year ago. Something about looking in the mirror when other bigger countries historically get lots of refugees have trouble sometimes, yet when the shoe is on the other foot, it's not so easy after all hey Swedes? The line was something like............. Sweden can't even handle 1,000 brown people coming in.
I expect we'll see even more cognitive dissonance when Europe's aging population runs out of able-bodied wageslaves to staff their state-run clinics. Suddenly all those humane social programs -- y'know, the ones they waved over the Americans' heads -- will be close to worthless without people to perform the tasks. We are already watching this happen with the collapse of the UK's NHS.

LokusAbriss

Nov 11, 2019
Labour voters.

I actually miss the party attitude of Britain. I’m now living in Germany and Germans are so fucking boring. They don’t know how to have a good time, unless it involves hiking or skiing.
Hold up! You are around the wrong people.

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018

The face you make when your mom is on her free bleed kick again.
That's the one - I couldn't get the fucker to work on my phone - getting giphy to work on here with an iphone is an absolute pain in the balls. I gave up and posted the link.

Greedings

May 23, 2016
Hold up! You are around the wrong people.

Definitely. Bavarians.
Berlin is more of a party city, but you can go to any fart of a village in the UK and find people getting drunk any night of the week. Don’t have to go to the capital.

kurisu_1974

Oct 21, 2019
Belgium
As a vegetarian who is sometimes vegan I never ask for special treatment, but I'm not cool with everybody catering to halal while I've been on my own, often eating hardly anything at organized events or work outings especially some 10 years ago, it got a bit better but I feel that's also because of people with religious agendas, not because of my ethics.

Reactions: Stilton Disco

Ma-Yuan

Jul 31, 2017
As a vegetarian who is sometimes vegan I never ask for special treatment, but I'm not cool with everybody catering to halal while I've been on my own, often eating hardly anything at organized events or work outings especially some 10 years ago, it got a bit better but I feel that's also because of people with religious agendas, not because of my ethics.
I can feel you. I am vegetarian and I think am also very easy going about it. My wife and kids can eat what ever they want.

Funny side note when I was on a business trip to China January last year it was a pure nightmare (this area / country side did not know what vegetarians are :D ) but funnily enough they suggested some kind of muslim restaurant because it doesn't serve pork which wouldn't have solved my issue but even in China with all their camps for Uigures seems to be more welcoming to Halal food then to vegetarian food ><

Last edited:

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Oct 26, 2018

Witness the creation of a new protected class.
What could possibly go wrong?
LOL.

When these kinds of laws were set up, it was meant for overarching things like the big popular religions, enabling disabled people getting jobs and stuff like that.

Nobody thought you'd get people trying push the boundaries for things like veganism.

And since government and laws take forever to change (ie. more detailed and strict in its use) since lawmakers are lazy as fuck, and it's always harder to restrict freedoms when already passed even for stupid shit, lawmakers are to blame for making policies too vague that judges have to comply.

I don't blame people so much because lots of people are greedy fucks looking out for themselves. It's human nature to be a jackass for personal gain even when they know there's something sketchy they are doing.

Lawmakers have trouble passing laws with poison pills or covering all bases to protect from stupidity.

All they have to do is have time limits on them, which means the law must be reviewed and renewed with any changes.

It's like doing a contract in business. You don't set a deal between two companies and let it ride forever with no time limits. You always have an end date, so that one side can bail. If the two want to keep it going as is, or with changes, that's fine. Just agree on the proposal again.

This way, you don't get trapped with dumb deals. The time limit purposely forces both sides to look at it again and iron out any weird clauses that were there the first time..... (ie. vague stuff that needs more clarity).

Last edited:

Mihos

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
steamcommunity.com

Witness the creation of a new protected class.
What could possibly go wrong?
"His beliefs affect much of his everyday life. He will, for instance, walk rather than take a bus to avoid accidental crashes with insects or birds"

I can't imagine this life.

PKM

Oct 11, 2017
He/She has like 20k leftist followers praising troops getting killed.

Tweets about how hes gonna fuck their wives...

Ok. Sure that's gonna happen..

I'd tweet that pic at him but my twitter is me and I dont need the dox'ing.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Just posting because this thread and the REEE thread randomly stop sending me new post notifications and I have to manually search for the threads and give it a kick up the arse to remind it to send notifications again.

It’s been happening for months and it’s annoying.

Oct 26, 2018
He/She has like 20k leftist followers praising troops getting killed.

Tweets about how hes gonna fuck their wives...

Ok. Sure that's gonna happen..

I'd tweet that pic at him but my twitter is me and I dont need the dox'ing.
Is that a guy or girl?

Oct 26, 2018
Clown World 2020 is off to a cracking start:

Apparently, she is an actress/author/feminist. Some nice replies to this one:

Rose McGowan?

The actress that is almost 50, cut off all her hair, nobody cares about anymore and hasn't done anything in 10 years? The last big thing she did was Charmed 15 years ago.

She's been listening too many much from Alyssa Milano.

Last edited:

Kazza

Oct 6, 2018
Just posting because this thread and the REEE thread randomly stop sending me new post notifications and I have to manually search for the threads and give it a kick up the arse to remind it to send notifications again.

It’s been happening for months and it’s annoying.
The same thing regularly happens to me as well. Maybe the mods just think that regular updates on the state of Clown World and Reset are bad for the spirit, and have deliberately withhold notifications from time to time. I don't mind really, as there is always something going down in these two threads if you ant to look, so notifications aren't really needed anyway.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Scopa
Oct 26, 2018
That's always a big red flag with women. After the loss of hair like that, the loss of sanity isn't far behind.
Also done for a change of image.

Her free flowing hair of good looks (I never thought she was great looking anyway with that chin) all disappeared. Nobody was hiring her anymore, and it goes beyond Weinstein as her last notable roles were on Charmed in the mid 2000s.

She had no choice, but to change her looks by cutting it off, and doing Twitter rants for attention because the big Hollywood/TV roles dried up long time ago. Charmed co-star Alyssa Milano did the same thing.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
The same thing regularly happens to me as well. Maybe the mods just think that regular updates on the state of Clown World and Reset are bad for the spirit, and have deliberately withhold notifications from time to time. I don't mind really, as there is always something going down in these two threads if you ant to look, so notifications aren't really needed anyway.
I’ve wondered that myself, lol as it only happens with those two threads.