• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Disowned but has no ragrets

American Instagram model trades bushfire donations for nude selfies - raising more than $100,000 for Australians in need

“My IG got deactivated, my family disowned me, and the guy I like won’t talk to me all because of that tweet. But f*ck it, save the koalas.”

An American Instagram model has raised more than $100,000 for Australian bushfire victims by encouraging her followers to donate in exchange for naked selfies.
Kaylen Ward offered to send a nude photo of herself to any person who donated at least $10 to an organisation assisting with battling the devastating blazes. She said in the past she has sent photos for money, and was hoping her regular customers would be interested in donating to a good cause.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

American Instagram model trades bushfire donations for nude selfies - raising more than $100,000 for Australians in need

“My IG got deactivated, my family disowned me, and the guy I like won’t talk to me all because of that tweet. But f*ck it, save the koalas.”

An American Instagram model has raised more than $100,000 for Australian bushfire victims by encouraging her followers to donate in exchange for naked selfies.
Kaylen Ward offered to send a nude photo of herself to any person who donated at least $10 to an organisation assisting with battling the devastating blazes. She said in the past she has sent photos for money, and was hoping her regular customers would be interested in donating to a good cause.

Bless her big, beautiful, voluptuous heart.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
UK

This woman is a hero.

Dec 15, 2011
BBC at it again:

A: "We've found a woman that is associated with a movie that won some awards"
B: "Did she win any of the awards?"
A: "Erm... no"
B: "Don't worry, just write up a puff piece as if she did. No reason the winners should get all the glory."

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
BBC at it again:

A: "We've found a woman that is associated with a movie that won some awards"
B: "Did she win any of the awards?"
A: "Erm... no"
B: "Don't worry, just write up a puff piece as if she did. No reason the winners should get all the glory."
Yeah that's just typical BBC tbh.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

“Be kind to my mistakes”

The woman who is addicted to EATING talcum powder: Mother, 44, can scoff an entire bottle in a DAY because of her 'weird' cravings which have cost her £8,000 over 15 years

Lisa Anderson, 44, started eating the powder after the birth of her fifth child. She described an 'overwhelming' desire to eat it one day and it 'just hit the spot'.

'I had this sudden urge to eat it and I just couldn't fight it. I just licked it off my hand and really enjoyed it. It just hit this spot. It was satisfying a craving I never knew I had.'

She estimates to have spent £8,000 on the bathroom staple ever since.
The mother-of-five kept her habit a secret for a decade before seeking help She is believed to suffer from the eating disorder PICA

Guiberu

Jan 6, 2009
England

:messenger_dizzy:

EDIT: Just realized this was already posted. It was just that damn nauseating.

“Be kind to my mistakes”

The woman who is addicted to EATING talcum powder: Mother, 44, can scoff an entire bottle in a DAY because of her 'weird' cravings which have cost her £8,000 over 15 years

Lisa Anderson, 44, started eating the powder after the birth of her fifth child. She described an 'overwhelming' desire to eat it one day and it 'just hit the spot'.

'I had this sudden urge to eat it and I just couldn't fight it. I just licked it off my hand and really enjoyed it. It just hit this spot. It was satisfying a craving I never knew I had.'

The mother-of-five kept her habit a secret for a decade before seeking help She is believed to suffer from the eating disorder PICA

Last edited:
Reactions: Breakage

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005

Well written essay on the journey from Shock Jock to intersectional cultist.
I never liked the guy. His TV show in New York would give me icky vibes.. just a bottom feeder all a round. Each to his own I guess.

Oct 26, 2018

Well written essay on the journey from Shock Jock to intersectional cultist.
Well, what do people expect? The guy (and his coworkers who've been with him since the beginning) are all in their mid-60s. Stern is 65.

He can only do sex jokes and strippers for so long. I got Sirius in the mid 2000s (and bailed later when the online feed barely worked) and I could tell what was being done was different and toned down compared to the shit I read in his books. There was cussing, but the types of gags were toned down.

Aside from seeing him on talk shows, reading his books and the occasional internet upload clip in the early 2000s, I never heard his show. We didn't get it here except for about 2 years of censored radio. So what I heard on Sirius was non-censored, but not as toilety as his 1980s and 90s shows were claimed to be.

It's like a star athlete. Hot in his 20s, might still be good in his 30s. If he's lucky to hit 40, he's likely on his last legs. Even Tom Brady seems to have finally slowed down. Can't expect him to be in his prime forever.

NeoIkaruGAF

Dec 8, 2019

“Be kind to my mistakes”

Outlandish as this is, I’m not sure it belongs in clown world. Pica is a known disorder typically affecting pregnant women, and the subject here probably didn’t have the healthiest of minds even before this if looks don’t completely deceive.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
'#BAFTAsSoWhite' trends as race row explodes over all-white acting nominations... and even Academy boss admits she's 'very disappointed with the lack of diversity

#BAFTAsSoWhite is trending on Twitter after a race row erupted over the all-white acting nominations.

Academy boss, Amanda Berry, admitted she was 'very disappointed' over the lack of diversity following Tuesday morning's announcement, which saw not a single actor of colour honoured in the major acting categories

• Triggered
Reactions: matt404au
Dec 15, 2011
'#BAFTAsSoWhite' trends as race row explodes over all-white acting nominations... and even Academy boss admits she's 'very disappointed with the lack of diversity

#BAFTAsSoWhite is trending on Twitter after a race row erupted over the all-white acting nominations.

Academy boss, Amanda Berry, admitted she was 'very disappointed' over the lack of diversity following Tuesday morning's announcement, which saw not a single actor of colour honoured in the major acting categories

Racist argument, plain and simple.
Always do the simple test: Change the race keeping everything the same and the same argument would be exposed as the racist garbage it is.

And that's before you even consider how an immutable characteristic such as race has any bearing on anyone's ability to excel in any field for which BAFTA give a performance-based award for.
It's the equivalent logic to decrying a book due to the font its words are printed in.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Always do the simple test: Change the race keeping everything the same and the same argument would be exposed as the racist garbage it is.

And that's before you even consider how an immutable characteristic such as race has any bearing on anyone's ability to excel in any field for which BAFTA give a performance-based award for.
It's the equivalent logic to decrying a book due to the font its words are printed in.
Please stop stereotyping my culture

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

I've said it before, but I think it's fascinating how white people themselves are often at the forefront of leading these lack of diversity outrages. The CEO is white herself and she is complaining about the whiteness of the nominees.

MilkyJoe

Jan 29, 2014
lol that fucking smile

wait i dont understand whats going on here? do some women do this normally? is she trying to make a statement about how women shouldnt be expected to wear tampons? or...?
What's called the Pedo-smile...

look it up, it's an exact science. thin or no lipped smile

Reactions: Greedings
Dec 15, 2011
I've said it before, but I think it's fascinating how white people themselves are often at the forefront of leading these lack of diversity outrages. The CEO is white herself and she is complaining about the whiteness of the nominees.
To be honest, I don't think that argument is worlds apart from 'stay in your lane'.
I don't believe your identity dictates how you should (or should be expected) to think.

Strip away all current_year context and the statement seems jarring and raises questions.
Put that current_year context back in and the reason they chose to say it makes more sense - in context.

It's still racist-garbage. But current_year says it's not enough not to be racist. It says it's not enough to be against racism. It's not enough to be actively anti-racist.
No, current_year says you have to be seen to exercise the right kind of racism if you want to avoid being the next target of cancel-culture.

Identity politics.
Not even once.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Not sure this belongs here but.... :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

White woman holding giant phallic symbol rises to power on the oppression pyramid. Her full adoption of masculine characteristics, combined with faux mary sue perfection, allows her to pretend dominance until the ideological slaves beneath her get tired of her shit and it all comes crumbling down.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Well, what do people expect? The guy (and his coworkers who've been with him since the beginning) are all in their mid-60s. Stern is 65.

He can only do sex jokes and strippers for so long. I got Sirius in the mid 2000s (and bailed later when the online feed barely worked) and I could tell what was being done was different and toned down compared to the shit I read in his books. There was cussing, but the types of gags were toned down.

Aside from seeing him on talk shows, reading his books and the occasional internet upload clip in the early 2000s, I never heard his show. We didn't get it here except for about 2 years of censored radio. So what I heard on Sirius was non-censored, but not as toilety as his 1980s and 90s shows were claimed to be.

It's like a star athlete. Hot in his 20s, might still be good in his 30s. If he's lucky to hit 40, he's likely on his last legs. Even Tom Brady seems to have finally slowed down. Can't expect him to be in his prime forever.
It's more that he's given up his core beliefs, and now does fawning interviews with HRC.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Actually very correct

White female is on top.
Below are black male and asian female.
On the very bottom is a white male and a woman with purple hair, she is probably a TERF.
Pretty much what I was thinking as well, lol.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Senior doctor, 53, is spared jail after repeatedly groping nurses as court hears he previously threatened to kill his wife with scissors and hit a young child in the face

Vijay Mahendran, 53, from Liverpool, was found guilty of seven offences today.
The senior doctor repeatedly groped nurses at Whiston Hospital, Merseyside.
Given 12-month jail sentence suspended for 18 months at Liverpool Crown Court.
The court also heard how the hospital doctor had previous convictions for common assault and battery after an attack on his ex wife in which he threatened to kill her with a pair of scissors.

In 2017, he was also fined £2,000 for hitting and leaving a bruise on a young child.

Following his trial, Mahendran was given a 12 month term suspended for 18 months and ordered to carry out 50 hours unpaid work and 60 days of rehabilitation activities.

The doctor will also have to sign the Sex Offenders Register for ten years.

Remember this judgement was passed in a country where you can end up in jail for not having a licence to watch live TV broadcasts.

Last edited:

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
I was positive it was a fake tweet. Too on the nose.

But, its not fake. It is also on amazon and it seems it is a legitimate licensed product.

NeoIkaruGAF

Dec 8, 2019
Not sure this belongs here but.... :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Oh for the love of... 🤦‍♂️

How do you even notice this shit if you aren’t actively, constantly looking for reasons to be offended?

It’s not like the symbolism of the image doesn’t exactly reflect how things go down in the movies, either.

Oct 26, 2018
Oh for the love of... 🤦‍♂️

How do you even notice this shit if you aren’t actively, constantly looking for reasons to be offended?

It’s not like the symbolism of the image doesn’t exactly reflect how things go down in the movies, either.
That's the thing. The most racist people are ones looking for it.

And no doubt the typical tard doing this on a daily basis is a total loser.

The vast majority of SJW/anti-oppression people are just that. Racist. And also seem to skew to unemployment or lowly jobbers with nothing going on in life. That's why protests look the way they do (weird looking and loud people).