• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Dec 15, 2011
I wish there was a yawning reaction.

:messenger_sleeping:
Well, BBC are certainly aren't sleeping:

Again, this is from the "Newsbeat" area of the site - which purposefully targets a younger demographic.

Gotta keep banging the identity-politics drum, and using Grime star Stormzy to start pushing purity-of-thought kafkatraps in favour of the ultra-privileged.

I think I've demonstrated recently, just how hard a once respectable institution like the BBC is pushing garbage ideology onto youth.
This is nothing less than propaganda.

Last edited:

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018

And:
BBC: Tom Hanks is nominated for an Oscar for his latest film but director Marielle Heller has missed out.

You can smell the eagerness with which these stories were published.

Live by identity politics.
Die by identity politics.
Yep that's the BBC for you. My woke BBC thread back in the day rather summed them up. Completely out of touch with the public and sat in their London woke bubble.

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018
Shows you how hilarious things have gotten with social media etc.

Imagine getting beaten up by Yaniv and immediately thinking "I should tell everyone on social media".
FFS. It wasn't even like he was jumped or something.

No sympathy AT ALL for reporters sticking their mic and camera in people's faces and then crying about it when they get the reaction they obviously want.
Yaniv is a terrible, awful, person but this reporter is fucking pathetic here.

It's goddamn hilarious though. From Yaniv's crazy hair and pathetic waddle towards the reporter to the guys pussy reaction to getting "attacked".

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018
For transgender men, pain of menstruation is more than just physical

Safety concerns and a lack of access to menstruation products are among the issues trans and gender-nonconforming people face during "that time of the month."

When transgender model and activist Kenny Ethan Jones experienced his first period, he faced both physical and psychological pain. Initially, Jones, who had not yet come out as trans at the time, felt like he was losing control and didn’t understand what was happening to his body. However, one thing was clear: He didn’t feel like himself.

““I didn’t believe that having periods would be a part of my lived experience,” Jones told NBC News.

I felt isolated; everything about periods was tailored to girls, yet me, a boy, was experiencing this and nothing in the world documented that.

Having a period already causes me a lot of [gender] dysphoria, but this dysphoria becomes heightened when I have to shop for a product that is labeled as ‘women’s health’ and in most cases, is pretty and pink.

Safety concerns and a lack of access to menstruation products are among the issues trans and gender-nonconforming people face during "that time of the month."

How are either of these a thing?

Lack of access can only be a thing if you don't have money. Otherwise you just go into any supermarket, convenience store, drug store, gas station and buy your menstruation products. Done. With a bit of preparation you could stock up (probably even order online) and then always be ready. No problem.

It's funny because in an attempt to come across as super progressive they come across as the stereotypical dude who is too uptight to just go and get those products for their wife or girlfriend etc. You go into the shop. Pick up what you need. Pay and leave. If a female friend or relative asks you to get them for her for whatever reason then it's as easy as going in and getting what they asked for. FFS. It's not like the shops are selling used ones! :)

The absolute worst case, most dreadful, scenario there is that the cashier thinks you are in a humorous predicament and maybe makes a light comment at your expense. Wow.

What are the safety concerns?

The only thing I could think of is a lack of education? It is possible to experience toxic shock syndrome from using tampons incorrectly and if you were not properly educated then sure you could be at risk. This can easily be solved by doing your research.

It's just so fucking weird to me.

These people know ALL about the differences between boys and girls and know all about periods and transitioning and have all of these theories and talking points lined up. Yet the simple task of going to a shop and buying a commonly available item and reading up on how to use said items is too much to ask. OMG the box is pink and that's icky girl stuff and I'm a boy.

Reactions: hariseldon

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Thats a bold strategy Cotton lets see if it pays off.

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
Thats a bold strategy Cotton lets see if it pays off.
Pure insanity. People are accepting of nonsensical gender identities, but nobody is accepting of this "despite being alive 45 years, I'm truly only 8 years old" nonsense. Not going to happen. If you've lived 45 years and have the mentality of an 8 year old, you're literally retarded.

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
I don't know if it belongs here but I got pulled up by work colleagues the other day (they were under 30 years old) for talking about changing a Tranny* van in to a camper/weekend van.

They thought i called it a tranny van because of the conversion :pie_eyeroll:

*Non-Uk people: A Ford Transit van (a big van) is colloquially known as a 'tranny' van and has been for decades

Dec 24, 2015
The absolute best part of these are the usernames. A guy named "Relaxbro" who is acting anything but relaxed and gives off the impression they are tightly wound.

Followed by "Rank1" by someone who likely never came first at anything in his life. Amazing.
You're wrong, he prides himself on being rank1 in telling other people they should kill themselves. And also in identifying "rapey" characteristics in women. He's the best at it.

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

How are either of these a thing?

Lack of access can only be a thing if you don't have money. Otherwise you just go into any supermarket, convenience store, drug store, gas station and buy your menstruation products. Done. With a bit of preparation you could stock up (probably even order online) and then always be ready. No problem.

It's funny because in an attempt to come across as super progressive they come across as the stereotypical dude who is too uptight to just go and get those products for their wife or girlfriend etc. You go into the shop. Pick up what you need. Pay and leave. If a female friend or relative asks you to get them for her for whatever reason then it's as easy as going in and getting what they asked for. FFS. It's not like the shops are selling used ones! :)

The absolute worst case, most dreadful, scenario there is that the cashier thinks you are in a humorous predicament and maybe makes a light comment at your expense. Wow.

What are the safety concerns?

The only thing I could think of is a lack of education? It is possible to experience toxic shock syndrome from using tampons incorrectly and if you were not properly educated then sure you could be at risk. This can easily be solved by doing your research.

It's just so fucking weird to me.

These people know ALL about the differences between boys and girls and know all about periods and transitioning and have all of these theories and talking points lined up. Yet the simple task of going to a shop and buying a commonly available item and reading up on how to use said items is too much to ask. OMG the box is pink and that's icky girl stuff and I'm a boy.
These people enjoy revelling in the comforts of victimhood. That's why they have to keep up the permanent psychological casualty act.

Reactions: Saruhashi

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Well, BBC are certainly aren't sleeping:

Again, this is from the "Newsbeat" area of the site - which purposefully targets a younger demographic.

Gotta keep banging the identity-politics drum, and using Grime star Stormzy to start pushing purity-of-thought kafkatraps in favour of the ultra-privileged.

I think I've demonstrated recently, just how hard a once respectable institution like the BBC is pushing garbage ideology onto youth.
This is nothing less than propaganda.
The British Left just can't help fawning over Stormzy and his authentic black ghetto credentials. They act as if he a philosopher full of profound insights when in reality he is just an arrogant dickhead who isn't very smart at all. The way leftwing intellectuals, particularly white leftwingers, repeatedly flatter him and his bullshit is an example of Britain's moral cowardice and the growing desperation among sections of the Left to be black and “cool”.

I am reminded that the Guardian recently made Stormzy the guest editor of its Observer magazine. The flattery was over 9000:

And here's a bunch of famous sycophants laying it on thick during his editorial stint:

The Guardian's music editor – a white man named Ben Beaumount-Thomas – recently wrote an analysis about the exchange of “diss tracks” between two idiots (one of them being Stormzy) with a solemnity normally reserved for serious subjects:

They mark the return of grime’s great sideshow: the hilarious pugilism of the diss track, where MCs “send” for each other with freestyles that mock their talent, success, family, friends, clothes, hair, trainers and obscure corners of their biographies. Grime fans will gaze into the middle distance like the historian Antony Beevor at the battle of Arnhem when you bring up such celebrated beefs as Skepta v Devilman or Chip v Big Narstie.

No talk of “misogyny” or “toxic masculinity” in regard to the lyrics. It all gets a pass because it's that really cool, authentic black ghetto culture:

All this Oedipal energy makes for a tremendously entertaining psychodrama. Not only is it a saga of intergenerational conflict, it’s also the latest chapter in UK rap’s fight with itself, as it swings back and forth between gritty authenticity and proud pop. And as Stormzy et al move out to the leafy suburbs and continue their chart runs, it won’t just be Wiley’s generation sniping at them, but a new generation of MCs hungry to set themselves apart.

It's all truly pathetic. These people fetishise the black ghetto experience from a safe distance.
That's why Britain's gun and knife crime problem will never receive the honest and robust response it requires.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: matt404au

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
The British Left just can't help fawning over Stormzy and his authentic black ghetto credentials. They act as if he a philosopher full of profound insights when in reality he is just an arrogant dickhead who isn't very smart at all. The way leftwing intellectuals, particularly white leftwingers, repeatedly flatter him and his bullshit is an example of Britain's moral cowardice and the growing desperation among sections of the Left to be black and “cool”.

I am reminded that the Guardian recently made Stormzy the guest editor of its Observer magazine. The flattery was over 9000:

And here's a bunch of famous sycophants laying it on thick during his editorial stint:

The Guardian's music editor – a white man named Ben Beaumount-Thomas – recently wrote an analysis about the exchange of “diss tracks” between two idiots (one of them being Stormzy) with a solemnity normally reserved for serious subjects:

They mark the return of grime’s great sideshow: the hilarious pugilism of the diss track, where MCs “send” for each other with freestyles that mock their talent, success, family, friends, clothes, hair, trainers and obscure corners of their biographies. Grime fans will gaze into the middle distance like the historian Antony Beevor at the battle of Arnhem when you bring up such celebrated beefs as Skepta v Devilman or Chip v Big Narstie.

No talk of “misogyny” or “toxic masculinity” in regard to the lyrics. It all gets a pass because it's that really cool, authentic black ghetto culture:

All this Oedipal energy makes for a tremendously entertaining psychodrama. Not only is it a saga of intergenerational conflict, it’s also the latest chapter in UK rap’s fight with itself, as it swings back and forth between gritty authenticity and proud pop. And as Stormzy et al move out to the leafy suburbs and continue their chart runs, it won’t just be Wiley’s generation sniping at them, but a new generation of MCs hungry to set themselves apart.

It's all truly pathetic. These people fetishise the black ghetto experience from a safe distance.
That's why Britain's gun and knife crime problem will never receive the honest and robust response it requires.
Awesome post. Funnily enough I saw a headline with Him weighing in on the Megan Markle debacle and just thought "What a clown".

Reactions: Breakage

Leprech

Neo Member
Jan 14, 2020
Pretty hard read but if i could i would force the entire BBC, Labor party and every labor voter to read what they have done and what they are complicit in for ignoring and even attacking anyone that told the truth for years, bunch of brainless traitors.

Last edited:

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty hard read but if i could i would force the entire BBC, Labor party and every labor voter to read what they have done and what they are complicit in for ignoring and even attacking anyone that told the truth for years, bunch of brainless traitors.
Ctrl + f -> "pakista" - nope...
Ctrl + f -> "musl" - nope...
Ctrl + f -> "isla" - nope...
Ctrl + f -> "asian" - ah there it is.

The same party line is being followed on The Times and other publications. Also, all publications seem to have comments turned off for this.

Last edited:

Leprech

Neo Member
Jan 14, 2020
Ctrl + f -> "pakista" - nope...
Ctrl + f -> "musl" - nope...
Ctrl + f -> "isla" - nope...
Ctrl + f -> "asian" - ah there it is.

The same party line is being followed on The Times and other publications. Also, all publications seem to have comments turned off for this.
I am actually shocked at some of the outlets that have the balls to finally report on it like the guardian who also ignored it and attacked anyone who spoke about it in the past lol
Either way people are calling for the Manchester polices heads on twitter lol

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Microaggression identified. Alerting nearest diversity response team.

Sheffield students paid to tackle racist language on campus

A university is to hire 20 of its own students to challenge language on campus that could be seen as racist.The University of Sheffield is to pay students to tackle so-called "microaggressions" - which it describes as "subtle but offensive comments".

They will be trained to "lead healthy conversations" about preventing racism on campus and in student accommodation.Vice-chancellor Koen Lamberts said the initiative wanted to "change the way people think about racism".

The students will be paid £9.34 per hour as "race equality champions", working between two and nine hours per week to tackle "microaggressions" in the university.

These are described as comments or actions which might be unintentional, but which can cause offence to a minority group.

It gives examples of what it means by microaggression - such as:

• "Stop making everything a race issue"
  • "Why are you searching for things to be offended about?"
  • "Where are you really from?"
  • "I don't want to hear about your holiday to South Africa. It's nowhere near where I'm from"
  • "Being compared to black celebrities that I look nothing like"
Rather than being about controlling people's speech, the university says it is "opening up a conversation".

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

A university is to hire 20 of its own students to challenge language on campus that could be seen as racist.The University of Sheffield is to pay students to tackle so-called "microaggressions" - which it describes as "subtle but offensive comments".

They will be trained to "lead healthy conversations" about preventing racism on campus and in student accommodation.Vice-chancellor Koen Lamberts said the initiative wanted to "change the way people think about racism".

The students will be paid £9.34 per hour as "race equality champions", working between two and nine hours per week to tackle "microaggressions" in the university.

These are described as comments or actions which might be unintentional, but which can cause offence to a minority group.

• "I don't want to hear about your holiday to South Africa. It's nowhere near where I'm from"
Rather than being about controlling people's speech, the university says it is "opening up a conversation".

This sounds like the opposite of "leading healthy conversations". More like locking down dissident thought and enforcing specific language through shaming and punishment.

The idea that a person can claim offense -- but the natural reply "why are you searching for things to be offended about?" is heresy -- should make it clear what the intentions are. If I was a parent with a student here, I'd be pulling them immediately and sending them to a school with some intelligence on display.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
This sounds like the opposite of "leading healthy conversations". More like locking down dissident thought and enforcing specific language through shaming and punishment.

The idea that a person can claim offense -- but the natural reply "why are you searching for things to be offended about?" is heresy -- should make it clear what the intentions are. If I was a parent with a student here, I'd be pulling them immediately and sending them to a school with some intelligence on display.
Yup, there's something sinister going on here. This will help to corrode relationships between white and non-white students. How can they feel comfortable when benign questions can so easily be reframed as a form of aggression? Once again it seems to be about controlling thoughts by making certain opinions unthinkable.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

So your friend came out as non-binary: here’s how to use pronouns they/them

Exposure is key. Keep using they/them, and soon it will feel normal. That’s the aim.

Cravis

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2006

🙄

People that believe in micro aggressions are a micro annoyance to me. Which means I don’t really give a flying fuck what they think or how they feel because they are not worth the time of day.

Dec 15, 2011

Literally language policing.
And paying students to do it to other students just adds a deeper layer of toxicity to the entire practice.

I'm not a betting man, but I'd bet all three of my nipples that the Language Police will be carrying out worse and more damaging conduct than any that they target themselves.

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
Literally language policing.
And paying students to do it to other students just adds a deeper layer of toxicity to the entire practice.

I'm not a betting man, but I'd bet all three of my nipples that the Language Police will be carrying out worse and more damaging conduct than any that they target themselves.
I'm 100% serious when I say this, with no hyperbole, drama or exaggeration; how far is this blatant controlling of speech away from living in a dictatorship.

Stalinist Russia controlled what could and couldn't be said and imposed that by rewarding the citizens for ratting each other out.

This never ends well, does it?

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
I'm 100% serious when I say this, with no hyperbole, drama or exaggeration; how far is this blatant controlling of speech away from living in a dictatorship.

Stalinist Russia controlled what could and couldn't be said and imposed that by rewarding the citizens for ratting each other out.

This never ends well, does it?
People who believe they are on the right side of history commit the worst historical atrocities. Mexico's anticlericism, Pol Pot, Mao, Nazis, etc. all had the common element of being on the right side of history striving for a utopia, but anyone standing in the way must be crushed.

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

New fitness ad from Sport England is the first in the UK to feature a VISIBLE tampon string - to show the 'unfiltered' reality of exercising for women
  • Latest This Girl Can advert - the fifth in five years - is part of ongoing initiative by Sport England to try and get more women to exercise
  • Ad sees Hannah Johnson, 29, slipping on yoga pants with tampon string visible
  • New video is believed to be the first in the UK to feature a tampon string clearly showing from underwear - as it aims to show 'unfiltered' reality of exercising
  • Elsewhere, inclusive ad features a menopausal jogger and a disabled swimmer
  • Dina Asher-Smith and Jo Whiley among stars heaping praise on 'honest' video
British television viewers will see a tampon string clearly visible from a woman's underwear for the first time in a new advert that encourages more women to exercise.
To mark the initiative's fifth birthday, the inclusive advert aims to show the 'unfiltered reality of women being active' and features 29-year-old Hannah Johnson, from Essex, who is seen with her tampon string hanging from her knickers as she gets changed to attend a yoga class.
Celebrities and athletes alike have heaped praise on the commercial, which hits screens on Friday and is the This Girl Can's fifth ad since it was launched in 2015.

There is something deeply unpleasant about the growing desire to live life as if it were an open book.
It feels as if very little is private in today's Britain.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind

New fitness ad from Sport England is the first in the UK to feature a VISIBLE tampon string - to show the 'unfiltered' reality of exercising for women
  • Latest This Girl Can advert - the fifth in five years - is part of ongoing initiative by Sport England to try and get more women to exercise
  • Ad sees Hannah Johnson, 29, slipping on yoga pants with tampon string visible
  • New video is believed to be the first in the UK to feature a tampon string clearly showing from underwear - as it aims to show 'unfiltered' reality of exercising
  • Elsewhere, inclusive ad features a menopausal jogger and a disabled swimmer
  • Dina Asher-Smith and Jo Whiley among stars heaping praise on 'honest' video
British television viewers will see a tampon string clearly visible from a woman's underwear for the first time in a new advert that encourages more women to exercise.
To mark the initiative's fifth birthday, the inclusive advert aims to show the 'unfiltered reality of women being active' and features 29-year-old Hannah Johnson, from Essex, who is seen with her tampon string hanging from her knickers as she gets changed to attend a yoga class.
Celebrities and athletes alike have heaped praise on the commercial, which hits screens on Friday and is the This Girl Can's fifth ad since it was launched in 2015.

There is something deeply unpleasant about the growing desire to live life as if it were an open book.
It feels as if very little is private in today's Britain.
Next toilet paper commercials will show shitstained bums being wiped because it’s living real life, right?

Condom commercials showing two people going at it. Slop slop slop.

What a time to be alive.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Next toilet paper commercials will show shitstained bums being wiped because it’s living real life, right?

Condom commercials showing two people going at it. Slop slop slop.

What a time to be alive.
I wouldn't be surprised. The UK's lost the plot. The relentless obsession with diversity and equality is a symptom of its unmistakable cultural decline.
Just when you think it can't go any lower, it somehow finds a way.

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
Time to abandon the U.K.

On top of all of the clown world shit, the Americanisation of our language and culture, the drivel from the cultural diversity crowd and Attenborough being on the side of blaming man for climate change, they are now allowing TV cameras in court.

The writing is on the wall, our traditional British culture, which has stood the test of time, wars and nature, has crumbled and eroded under globalism and social media.

Alas fair Britannia, I knew ye well.

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
Global warming is a natural occurence

"But man is speeding it up!"

So? The cycle happens over 1000 years instead of 10,000 years. What's the big deal?

The corruption of society and the invasion of technology on our primitive brains is a more pressing issue than have a glorious summer