• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Greedings

May 23, 2016
'Priti VACANT!': Britain's Home Secretary is ruthlessly mocked for repeatedly promising to tackle 'counter-terrorist offenders' in car-crash interview likened to The Thick of It
  • Home Secretary bizarrely promised she would crack down on 'counter terrorism'
  • The slip of the tongue was repeated at least four times by Mrs Patel in interview
  • It left viewers baffled and comparing interview to hit satire show The Thick of It
  • She was speaking in the aftermath of the terror attack in Streatham on Sunday

Do these people even know what they are doing?
classic diversity promotion.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

An audiophile that's hard of hearing? 🤔
Goldenhar syndrome is a rare congenital defect characterized by incomplete development of the ear, nose, soft palate, lip and mandible on usually one side of the body. Common clinical manifestations include limbal dermoids, preauricular skin tags and strabismus.[1] It is associated with anomalous development of the first branchial arch and second branchial arch.[2]

So. I get the feeling everyone who lost the genetic lottery is trying to cash in their victim points. Go punk, go queer, and rack those points up. Go slut because even a drop of attention matters.

This personal ad reads like such a cry for help. I almost find it sadder than i do hilarious. Almost.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
To say that there is a lot to unpack here is a bit of an understatement :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Still, let me try:
A screaming skinhead woman (?) and a bearded man are protesting a "fascist" drag queen?????? Although the skinhead looks and dresses like a neo-nazi, she is actually a left wng person?????

I tried my best...
I don't understand your issue. Pretty obvious that:

A girl dressed as a fascist boy begins screaming like a banshee because she is worried about catching Coronavirus in a crowd. A man dressed as a flamboyant woman comes to check on her well being, so the skinhead, fearing being infected by the drag queen, starts screaming 'fascist' and 'get yer hands off me' and then goes back to regular screaming. At this point, a bearded male pedo feminist proves his toxic masculinity by at once playing protector for the boy girl while yelling aggressively at the man woman. The man woman thinks this is all performance art, so can't stop clapping. The boy girl, fearing she is infected, confuses a bystanders phone for a coronavirus tester and licks it to see if she tests positive. This all occurred at the Iowa caucus.

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand your issue. Pretty obvious that:

A girl dressed as a fascist boy begins screaming like a banshee because she is worried about catching Coronavirus in a crowd. A man dressed as a flamboyant woman comes to check on her well being, so the skinhead, fearing being infected by the drag queen, starts screaming 'fascist' and 'get yer hands off me' and then goes back to regular screaming. At this point, a bearded male pedo feminist proves his toxic masculinity by at once playing protector for the boy girl while yelling aggressively at the man woman. The man woman thinks this is all performance art, so can't stop clapping. The boy girl, fearing she is infected, confuses a bystanders phone for a coronavirus tester and licks it to see if she tests positive. This all occurred at the Iowa caucus.
I just lost braincells. I'd like them back please.

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
I'm not trying to make a point here actually, just observing... but that's not how that works? My country has three official languages and there's a reason for that.
Hey like I said every country makes mistakes. We tried before to make it official and backed down and now we have people trying to claim it's Spanish. All aspects of government are in English, all the major networks, pubic funded schools, police force. It's official it's just not in the books....

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

Oct 21, 2019
Belgium
Hey like I said every country makes mistakes. We tried before to make it official and backed down and now we have people trying to claim it's Spanish. All aspects of government are in English, all the major networks, pubic funded schools, police force. It's official it's just not in the books....
I think being "in the books" is what actually would make it official.

Reactions: Gashtronomy

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
The disadvantage of having an official language is that it is another avenue for radicals in academia to subvert our laws. Many of these become lawyers to engage in exactly those kinds of arguments.

So if English is the official language, then it means allowing radicals to manipulate the English language could have some unforseen ramifications. In the same way, if English is the official language, then it means allowing gov't to put in laws to prevent the radicals would have other unforseen ramifications, too.

USA is an open marketplace of ideas. We had many germans and french and portugese etc etc living in the colonies. English was one of the main trade languages of the day, that is why we held to it. If we have a new trade-language in the future, the USA would likely adopt it.

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018

Birmingham University's Professor of Black Studies is back:

Professor of Black Studies brands whiteness a 'psychosis' and urges social media followers to read book called White Rage hours after outraging GMB viewers by saying the 'British Empire did MORE harm to the world than the NAZIS'

Furious Good Morning Britain viewers have blasted an 'arrogant, anti-white' academic who said that the 'British Empire did more harm than the Nazis' and branded whiteness a 'psychosis'.
Kehinde Andrews, who is a professor of Black Studies at Birmingham City University, told Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid that the British Empire was worse than the Third Reich.

He was appearing on today's programme debating Labour leader hopeful Lisa Nandy's proposal to removed the word 'Empire' from OBEs.

Immediately after his appearance on the daytime television show, the professor took to his Twitter to continue to slam the British Empire and brand 'whiteness' a 'psychosis'.

Taking to his social media page the academic praised the author Carol Anderson for her book White Rage and wrote: 'Yes, Whiteness is a psychosis. Much respect to @ProfCAnderson for the excellent White Rage. First stop on my reading our for the #PsychosisOfWhiteness book.'

He's not wrong. British colonialism did just as much harm as it did good for hundreds of years. Tens of millions were killed because they wouldn't kowtow to GB and let themselves be "discovered".

• LOL
Reactions: matt404au

Greedings

May 23, 2016
He's not wrong. British colonialism did just as much harm as it did good for hundreds of years. Tens of millions were killed because they wouldn't kowtow to GB and let themselves be "discovered".
Yup. The British are worse than the Nazis.

Dec 15, 2011
Let's ignore any and all good so that we can demonise people based on race.
Let's subvert and attempt to re-write history so that people today can be held accountable for things they had no part in. So long as they are of a certain race.

TL;DR: Let's be arrogant dishonest and racist, but argue that we are the victims. (One of them is in this thread).

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
And wasn't penicillin an American Discovery? I may be getting mixed up.
Man, you guys try to claim everything.

Penicillin has a muddied history, but it is thought that a Scottish scientist working in England discovered it and then a South Australian scientist working in England perfected it for medicinal use.

The only part the U.S. played was when they went to American big pharma to mass produce it.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Gashtronomy

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
Didn't say anything about Current Britain. I'm talking about their colonial past. Which is why nothing in my post was in present tense.

Didn't I say "as much as harm AS IT DID GOOD"?

You did say that and you're still wrong.

The Empire saved and improved hundreds of millions of lives continually and still does to this very day.

The Empire didn't kill and doesn't continue to kill hundreds of millions

Dec 15, 2011
Last edited:

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005

"White supremacy" is also cited as justification for this eco-terrorist's arguments.

Someone should show this to Greta and record her response.

(Credit to V4skunk V4skunk for linking to this in the first place.)
was there ever a doubt?

Greedings

May 23, 2016
Didn't say anything about Current Britain. I'm talking about their colonial past. Which is why nothing in my post was in present tense.

Didn't I say "as much as harm AS IT DID GOOD"?

The British were worse than Nazis.
If you can’t tell, this is sarcasm.

Doc Honk

Oct 21, 2014
Last edited:

Mohonky

Jan 19, 2007

Covers the actual story of screaming skinhead girl.
Skinhead girl wailing was the least shocking.

Idiots showing up to attack people who are cleaning literal human shit and needles off the sidewalk? Are you for real? What is wrong with these fucking idiots, you have people doing community work and your response is to turn up and berate them? Help out you cunts.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Skinhead girl wailing was the least shocking.

Idiots showing up to attack people who are cleaning literal human shit and needles off the sidewalk? Are you for real? What is wrong with these fucking idiots, you have people doing community work and your response is to turn up and berate them? Help out you cunts.

Yes. Worth noting, the organizer of the cleanup is gay, and antifa beat up a drag queen that was helping to cleanup.

• LOL
Reactions: matt404au

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: hariseldon

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Maybe he'd like to read one of these in the news today:

I haven't been in this thread for a while, I feel so clean and refreshed. I have renewed vigor to peek back into Clown World again.
Amazing. For those who don't click, Barne's & Noble released a piles of classics [Moby Dick, Romeo & Juliet, Frankenstein, etc] with the characters portrayed as black on the cover to promote diversity.

Instantly accused by far left of 'literary blackface'

Hahahahahaha. You can't win even when you play the game, because the rules are made up as they go along to exert power.

Though, before clicking i thought it was going to be someone complaining about a white author having black characters in a book.