• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Ignore the words for a second and just look at the pictures:

Frame 1: despite being in grey, two clearly happy people.

Frames 2-6: despite full color, the artist self depicts himself in 5 different smug poses that just ooze annoying.

It's like he subsconsciously knows he is absolutely unbearable. Or she. Or whatever. Full control of the art and dialogue, and still manages to just be the bad guy.

Would you look at that fucking bowtie.

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
Imagine having so little self respect that you do that.
I want to know what they did when they got home to help themselves forget? I don’t think any human could do that and not feel a sense of intense regret and self loathing once they’re in a quite place, with their own thoughts.
You must be joking! They went home and banged to the thought of how much better they are then everyone else.

Durask

Feb 6, 2012
Imagine having so little self respect that you do that.
I want to know what they did when they got home to help themselves forget? I don’t think any human could do that and not feel a sense of intense regret and self loathing once they’re in a quite place, with their own thoughts.
Truly revolting.

Durask

Feb 6, 2012
Ignore the words for a second and just look at the pictures:

Frame 1: despite being in grey, two clearly happy people.

Frames 2-6: despite full color, the artist self depicts himself in 5 different smug poses that just ooze annoying.

It's like he subsconsciously knows he is absolutely unbearable. Or she. Or whatever. Full control of the art and dialogue, and still manages to just be the bad guy.

Would you look at that fucking bowtie.
He also looks like a skunk for some reason.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Torrent of Pork

SCB3

Nov 24, 2014

See heres a thing I domt understand, so slavery was abolished centuries ago and segregation and the civil rights movement around 70 years ago, when do white people have to stop feeling guilt? Sure it was a ll a really awful period in time for them, but at a point it ended

Do I have to feel guilt as well? I'm white, but also European and my entire roots are European, my ancestors had literally had nothing to do with Slavery or anything like that as far as I can tell, so why would I feel like I need to "make it up" that's what they want as well, it makes no sense.

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
It's pretty sad how none of this wokeness applies to Jews. Jews have to deal with antisemitism and don't even get the crazy woke lefties sucking up to them out of it. And you can argue at least in the last 100 years Jews have had it worse than any race on the planet.

mcz117chief

Sep 29, 2013
Bohemia
See heres a thing I domt understand, so slavery was abolished centuries ago and segregation and the civil rights movement around 70 years ago, when do white people have to stop feeling guilt? Sure it was a ll a really awful period in time for them, but at a point it ended

Do I have to feel guilt as well? I'm white, but also European and my entire roots are European, my ancestors had literally had nothing to do with Slavery or anything like that as far as I can tell, so why would I feel like I need to "make it up" that's what they want as well, it makes no sense.
Shit, bruh. My ethnicity is literally translated as "slaves" and I don't give two shits about it and nobody I know does. Incredibly pathetic to blame today's people for shit that happened hundreds of years ago.

Reactions: Stilton Disco

Greedings

May 23, 2016
You must be joking! They went home and banged to the thought of how much better they are then everyone else.
I don’t buy it. No human can kiss the boot of another human and not feel utter shame when they have quiet time.
I’m shit sure this moment will come back to haunt them as they’re going to sleep at night, or when they’re on a long car journey.

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005

Never, each generation must make reprimands for slavery. Nobody else in the history of mankind had slaves, only whites from America. We invented the whole concept. Everyone else in the world told us it was a bad idea and fought to stop us. We stubbornly pressed on. It's part of our (American) genetic make up. No other race has that flaw in their DNA. The only real answer is to sterilize all American whites.

Do I sound crazy enough yet?

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
Never, each generation must make reprimands for slavery. Nobody else in the history of mankind had slaves, only whites from America. We invented the whole concept. Everyone else in the world told us it was a bad idea and fought to stop us. We stubbornly pressed on. It's part of our (American) genetic make up. No other race has that flaw in their DNA. The only real answer is to sterilize all American whites.

Sounds like the ~*#AOC2028#*~ campaign is starting off early!

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: MetalAlien

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018

Funny...

Bigrx1

Formerly 'Serenityinaz12'
Dec 24, 2015

A bit of a two-for, picture itself is worthy of a laugh plus the reddit response does as well. Reddit hates it some orange man, this is the most upvoted and awarded post I've ever seen. Thousands of dollars spent for all those awards to collectively laugh at the evil nazi ORANGE MAN

Last edited: