• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

A bit of a two-for, picture itself is worthy of a laugh plus the reddit response does as well. Reddit hates it some orange man, this is the most upvoted and awarded post I've ever seen. Thousands of dollars spent for all those awards to collectively laugh at the evil nazi ORANGE MAN
Same little retards in baited breath ... dOnT bOdY sHaMe when it comes to their poor lifestyle choices.

• LOL
Reactions: matt404au and Scopa

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

First he shot a cop sitting in a patrol car, then he entered a precinct headquarters and:

The gunman then continued to fire multiple rounds "at point-blank range" into a room filled with officers and a civilian member of the department, but did not hit any in the room, Shea said.
The cop in the car was only grazed. In the building, only one cop was hit in the arm... every other shot missed.

He pulled a Pulp Fiction.

• Triggered
Reactions: MetalAlien

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

Defacing war memorials. Scum.

I think on of the three arrested was running from antifa based on the other article, not sure.
Of course it’s in Oregon, these pussies would never try acting a fool in an SYG state.

Reactions: MetalAlien

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

First he shot a cop sitting in a patrol car, then he entered a precinct headquarters and:

The cop in the car was only grazed. In the building, only one cop was hit in the arm... every other shot missed.

He pulled a Pulp Fiction.
Did they release this blind ass with no bond?

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Of course it’s in Oregon, these pussies would never try acting a fool in an SYG state.
Actually, Oregon is pretty solid in that regard... if someone pulls a deadly weapon, you can put them down. I remember reading an artice where a tattoo artist [i think] killed a homeless guy who was harrasssing the store next door when the homeless guy took out a blade.

Ah:

The law, Oregon Revised Statute 161.219, protects the rights of private citizens to use deadly force as much or more than nearly any other state in the U.S.—except perhaps Texas, where citizens can pursue fleeing felons and still be justified in shooting them. These protections are commonly called "stand your ground" laws, and they've been immensely controversial in other states.
It's just that many in Portland don't carry.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
Probably hate fucks her and she loves it.
This is pretty much my thought on people like AOC and Ilhan Omar constantly blaming white men for everything, but dating them themselves.

It's like the old cliche of the fire and brimstone anti gay preachers inevitably ending up found to have been banging rentboys left, right and centre.

All I can assume is that after a hard day fighting the patriarchy, punching nazis and literally shaking over the latest Trump tweet, they like nothing better than to get absolutely railed in the most fucked up and demeaning submissive race and slave play.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Actually, Oregon is pretty solid in that regard... if someone pulls a deadly weapon, you can put them down. I remember reading an artice where a tattoo artist [i think] killed a homeless guy who was harrasssing the store next door when the homeless guy took out a blade.

Ah:

It's just that many in Portland don't carry.
You know what I meant, lol. Portland is another SanFran, is another Seattle, etc..

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
This is pretty much my thought on people like AOC and Ilhan Omar constantly blaming white men for everything, but dating them themselves.

It's like the old cliche of the fire and brimstone anti gay preachers inevitably ending up found to have been banging rentboys left, right and centre.

All I can assume is that after a hard day fighting the patriarchy, punching nazis and literally shaking over the latest Trump tweet, they like nothing better than to get absolutely railed in the most fucked up and demeaning submissive race and slave play.
I do notice a pattern the last 3 to 4 years with these types that go on their anti-white tirades, and then you see their boyfriends or father of their children, and they’re always white men.

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005

This is so worth watching. Peak clown world. Carl dissects an article pushing a book by a woke Cambridge professor who believes the only way to stop patriarchy and climate change is complete elimination of the human race. Not even exaggerating.

So woke. So fucking woke.
Well i'm not a fan of people at all. I'd vote for all that for completely different reasons. Don't give me the big red button, i'd push it.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

I just found this on an Antifa forum i check in on where it was posted in all seriousness. I rescued it and brought it to clown world to be among its friends.

If you are concerned about gang violence or the value of the biggest investment most people ever make in their lives or simple safety, you too are a white supremacist.

Dec 15, 2011

I just found this on an Antifa forum i check in on where it was posted in all seriousness. I rescued it and brought it to clown world to be among its friends.

If you are concerned about gang violence or the value of the biggest investment most people ever make in their lives or simple safety, you too are a white supremacist.
I read this and thought the tone sounded familiar. When I got to "petty-bourgeois suburbanite" the sense of familiarity grew stronger.

BRB, checking to see if Donald Parkinson majored in political philosophy..

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
I rarely rarely post on reddit maybe a couple times a year, but I did last night asking a question and when I checked back today it was deleted because I used the phrase “being a dick” in it and the note that was left was “removed for gendered language we don’t allow gendered language on here.”

Lol wut

Mohonky

Jan 19, 2007