• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World ūü§°ūüĆé |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Dec 15, 2011
Hey that's in Booty's state... wonder if he'll disavow these acts of violence towards children. The female was heard on a Snapchat video to say: "America is not great." Seems I've heard that somewhere else before.
Ironic, when a year ago an assault was claimed to bear the slogan "This is MAGA country" and is now regarded as a hoax.
Yet here we have an actual case of attempted assault - with a vehicle, no less - against those showing a political affiliation whilst minding their own business.

Let's see how interested those who screamed outrage and justice for Jussie and how supposedly upset that such violence, hatred and prejudice run rampant in today's America are with this instance of it.

:unsure:

WindomURL

Gold Member
May 15, 2019
Hey that's in Booty's state... wonder if he'll disavow these acts of violence towards children. The female was heard on a Snapchat video to say: "America is not great." Seems I've heard that somewhere else before.
So often in mugshots you see that defiant chin up "perp with tude" countenance, directly borrowed from some trashbag music video. Could use more gold teeth and face tats, tho

I like to imagine that they're actually laying down when the pics are taken.

One of the best examples is the two dudes from the crew who kidnapped and tortured the handicapped kid. It's a masterclass in the look

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada

Protecting black movement by something like copyright is a complicated issue
Over 1500 words because Becky did your dance and has more friends.

Essence Marie and Anayah Rice, meanwhile, are two of the biggest names in their community of dancers on Dubsmash and together have amassed nearly 2 million followers on Instagram.
Sounds pretty good. But grass is always greener and more racist.

Still, they've been unable to amass the following of Charli and others on TikTok. That’s because, when it comes to viral dance videos, there seems to be a parallel universe, based largely on race, in which white kids dominate on TikTok while everyone else seems partial to a 2014 app that actually predates TikTok: Dubsmash, a short-form video sharing platform where burgeoning content creators can showcase their talents, mainly in dance and comedy.

Last edited:

Xenon

Over 1500 words because Becky did your dance and has more friends.

Sounds pretty good. But grass is always greener and more racist.
Simple math 4 hot chicks > one tomboy

• Fire
Reactions: cryptoadam

Torrent of Pork

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
I was going to write a snappy come back to this but i'm at a loss. You guys know they want to justify killing a baby who survives abortion right? Look I don't even like humanity to begin with I think there are too many of us, but god damn abortion is fucking evil. The pro abortion crowd would probably cheer a law that allows abortion doctors to.... I dunno... bash a babies head in with a rock if it somehow survives it's abortion.

Nothing judges us more than how we treat children or animals. We are bad.

Zaffo

Feb 11, 2018
I was going to write a snappy come back to this but i'm at a loss. You guys know they want to justify killing a baby who survives abortion right? Look I don't even like humanity to begin with I think there are too many of us, but god damn abortion is fucking evil. The pro abortion crowd would probably cheer a law that allows abortion doctors to.... I dunno... bash a babies head in with a rock if it somehow survives it's abortion.

Nothing judges us more than how we treat children or animals. We are bad.
Can someone tell me how does a Baby survive an abortion?
Over here in the old continent if you have an undesired pregnancy, you either vacuum the little meatball out during the early months of development, or deliver it and give it away.

Do american fetus fight for their live and sometime win the battle with the the scraper?

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
Over here in the old continent if you have an undesired pregnancy, you either vacuum the little meatball out during the early months of development, or deliver it and give it away.

Do american fetus fight for their live and sometime win the battle with the the scraper?
Great question to which I will not seek the answer... i'm angery enough already.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Ornlu

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

3rd term abortions. It's like PETA slaughterhouse videos, you will scar yourself for life.

Just consider Gov. Northam talking about delivering babies, making them comfortable, and then 'deciding'.

This is the same governor of blackface fame. Still in office. And the left claims to have the moral high road.

Zaffo

Feb 11, 2018
Just consider Gov. Northam talking about delivering babies, making them comfortable, and then 'deciding'.
Why would you invite such a moral dilemma and controversy?
I'm not taking a stand on whether you should or should not do a late abortion when the fetus is developed enough to survive outside the uterus, but once the little fucker it's out and breathing, that's that.

Is taking this already complex matter to a comical degree of extremism a way to pander to the democratic voters?
I'm all about giving a woman a choice with her body, but that ends when the little dude is out and i feel there is no way a baby could "survive" an abortion unless that's intentional, so... we are pulling intact babies out only to set up japanese style death game moral dilemmas, so the mother can feel empowered to take a human life? i still don't get it.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Why would you invite such a moral dilemma and controversy?
I'm not taking a stand on whether you should or should not do a late abortion when the fetus is developed enough to survive outside the uterus, but once the little fucker it's out and breathing, that's that.

Is taking this already complex matter to a comical degree of extremism a way to pander to the democratic voters?
I'm all about giving a woman a choice with her body, but that ends when the little dude is out and i feel there is no way a baby could "survive" an abortion unless that's intentional, so... we are pulling intact babies out only to set up japanese style death game moral dilemmas, so the mother can feel empowered to take a human life? i still don't get it.
The full controversy was regarding a law that allowed abortion up to and including being birthed in the birth canal for pretty much any reason [it was worded 'mental or physical distress' or something like that, but given many abortion doctors are extremely pro-'women's right to choose', 'mental distress' could be someone having last minute second thoughts].

There were some hearings on this bill, and someone got a lawmaker [i believe the woman who wrote the bill, it's been awhile] to admit on camera that this bill technically allowed abortions in the birth canal.

This caused controversy, obviously, so Gov. Northam went on a radio show [also filmed, there is video of both this and the hearing] and was asked about this controversy. In answering, he somehow managed to make it 100x worse and started talking about aborting already delivered babies.

Also worth noting, Planned Parenthood sells baby parts.

I'm glad all this got aired out. It eliminated the last little bit of 'safe, legal, and rare' i had ceded since the Clinton era since it made it abundantly clear the left is not interested in compromise, so i won't offer it.

the vids in question...

1:03

1:25

Then the whole blackface scandal took over, where we found out he wore blackface, his 2nd in command had 'credible' rape charges against him iirc, and his 3rd in command was also in blackface.

Somehow, he never resigned and then was responsible for all that gun control nonsense in virginia. My tinfoil hat believes he was allowed to stay in power if he agreed to polotically suicide himself advocating radical gun control that could be used as a blueprint in other states.

Reactions: Son Tofu

Zaffo

Feb 11, 2018
Well that explains it to a degree, still it looks like i was right into assuming that things are being pushed to a extreme for the sake of political pandering.
A clown world indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalAlien

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013

Gun grabbing blackface infant murderer Northam strikes again.
If he never met JAM, he likely never would've went on to kill people, he was manipulated and used by him for evil, so part of me does have a modicum of sympathy for him. That said, he doesn't deserve to get out. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. He was part of a duo who terrorized the DC area for weeks. I remember how insane that was. People even on the east coast even outside the DC area were afraid to go to gas stations to pump their gas.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
#FreeBrap

Fucking brainlet, people already 'choose' to be a mother.

Brave New World was dystopian. A man had her idea first.

These people want control of our kids.

That sites pay for this drivel boggles the mind.

New article: We Can't have a Future without abolishing the Feminist
Sub-3s shouldn’t have any say in the direction of society, change my mind.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
And people argue the death penalty is barbaric! They'd do this to a child who hasn't hurt another soul on this earth, but couldn't end the life of a monster. Lunacy.

We can't have real conversations about abortion in the US. Someone will lie to your face and say that they are in favor of 'common-sense' abortion laws, then push some abomination like 'aborting' a child at birth.

Oh no, it's just "too much of a burden" to deliver an innocent child into the world, and then put them up for adoption.

Kazza

Oct 6, 2018
This story has already appeared in the UK politics thread, but I think this new tweet deserves a place in the clown thread :messenger_tears_of_joy: Background: the UK Conservative finance minister sent out a tweet about him making some tea for colleagues while putting together the government's latest budget. Cue a bunch of crazed leftists hate-tweeting the brand of tea he used. Thankfully, the tea company in question, Yorkshire Tea, didn't apologise to the hate-mob and simply stated, quite reasonably, that people of all political stripes like their tea. That still wasn't enough forthis Labour supporter though:

"Sue, you're shouting at tea" :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I like the finance minister's light trolling here, as well as this suggestion (I would say start on the coffee brands once the tea brands have all been boycotted)

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
This story has already appeared in the UK politics thread, but I think this new tweet deserves a place in the clown thread :messenger_tears_of_joy: Background: the UK Conservative finance minister sent out a tweet about him making some tea for colleagues while putting together the government's latest budget. Cue a bunch of crazed leftists hate-tweeting the brand of tea he used. Thankfully, the tea company in question, Yorkshire Tea, didn't apologise to the hate-mob and simply stated, quite reasonably, that people of all political stripes like their tea. That still wasn't enough forthis Labour supporter though:

I like the finance minister's light trolling here, as well as this suggestion (I would say start on the coffee brands once the tea brands have all been boycotted)

"Sue, you're shouting at tea" pretty much sums up the last decade of the progressive ideologues.

GreyHorace

Jun 14, 2019

A capitalist takes a stand against the crazies. Nice.

Dec 15, 2011

Curious, some of his prior tweets were about praising diversity and endorsing comments and lectures on diversity.
What a surprise that, once again, such people unable to live to the standards they espouse others should be living to.

#bekind , right?

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
If he never met JAM, he likely never would've went on to kill people, he was manipulated and used by him for evil, so part of me does have a modicum of sympathy for him. That said, he doesn't deserve to get out. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. He was part of a duo who terrorized the DC area for weeks. I remember how insane that was. People even on the east coast even outside the DC area were afraid to go to gas stations to pump their gas.
Malvo was 17. In addition to the murders they committed, they were actively planning more. One goal was to find a pregnant women and snipe her belly.

They then wanted to kill a police officer, and bomb his funeral for a mass kill.

After that, they planned on escaping the area, and kidnapping a couple kids on the way to brainwash/force into killing.

While sure, if they never met, Malvo may have never done anything, I struggle to find sympathy... because he did do the things he did.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Why would comically large ears and giant red lips (which are cleraly lipstick painted lips) and "bushy eyebrows" automatically remind someone of a black person?
I think one would have to actually believe that perception to be true on some level to think It would be offensive.
They were going to ask a black model to wear them. Which would have been pretty undeniably racist. They just barely avoided that shitshow.