• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Feb 26, 2020
To me all these over the top trans people aren't trans, they're just degenerates. Real trans people look like ordinary men and women, they don't go out of their way to look like freaks of nature. These degenerates are pushing to become the norm even though they represent next to nothing of the population. You want to live a lie, fine, but just stay in your lane and don't try to force others to indulge you in your lie or shout from the rooftop that your way is the right way and that the way that has been right for 99% of the population since the beginning of humanity is somehow wrong. And most of all don't try to confuse little kids with your bullshit.

Show one of these freaks that is a productive member of society. Show me one of these fake trans that's a doctor, a lawyer, a construction worker or anything other than some degenerate who spends all their time on social media bitching and trying to police others. If you wanna see what a real trans person looks like to me, then look at the woman at 0:56 named Blair in this video. She is a believable woman and surely enough she doesn't look or style herself like a freak (and shocker, she's a Republican):

I have no problem using she/her for her, but as for the guy in that pic above, he will always be he and I will never apologize for it because it's the truth.
Eh, I don't know. Blaire has a lot of work done (bad work at that) and there's plenty of "real trans" people who act a fucking fool. I'm talking people who've gotten their dicks chopped off, people who pass better then blaire, people who dress normally etc.

Also, Blaire isn't just some normal trans gal, she can be a bit of an asshole herself (for example she loves attention, loves to pick at how people look but...I've seen how blaire looks in real life, she's not one to talk) I guess my point is, people like to say "this person isn't really trans or that person isn't really trans", yet, I've seen people who've gotten the whole shabang, tits, neovag everything and they act like degenrates.

Real trans people can act just as fucked as the trenders. There's SO much unchecked mental illness in the trans community it's crazy. Basing if someone is real or not on how they look, does not even work now adays, because we do have people who are not "trans" but have fetishes, mental issues etc. who DO get surgeries and shit, who DO pass but aren't doing it because they are "trans".
I hope this makes sense. The average transwomen do NOT look like blaire. Not that blaire is this great beauty even in the transworld. There's transwomen who act just like "women" but are pissing in diapers and shit online.

from what i've seen in real life, Transmales pass more and transwomen have an harder time. Most trans people do try to dress and act the part, but they don't look like ordnary men or women, i don't think thats true. If you mean they dress like oridnary men and wmen, I agree with that but nah, I think most transwomen don't look like blaire or trans men like Buck Angel.

Theres a reason why people are risking their "Trans Childerns" health with these "100% safe" puberty blockers/cross hormones" because it helps them "pass" better later on in life..

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020
Eh, I don't know. Blaire has a lot of work done (bad work at that) and there's plenty of "real trans" people who act a fucking fool. I'm talking people who've gotten their dicks chopped off, people who pass better then blaire, people who dress normally etc.

Also, Blaire isn't just some normal trans gal, she can be a bit of an asshole herself (for example she loves attention, loves to pick at how people look but...I've seen how blaire looks in real life, she's not one to talk) I guess my point is, people like to say "this person isn't really trans or that person isn't really trans", yet, I've seen people who've gotten the whole shabang, tits, neovag everything and they act like degenrates.

Real trans people can act just as fucked as the trenders. There's SO much unchecked mental illness in the trans community it's crazy. Basing if someone is real or not on how they look, does not even work now adays, because we do have people who are not "trans" but have fetishes, mental issues etc. who DO get surgeries and shit, who DO pass but aren't doing it because they are "trans".
I hope this makes sense. The average transwomen do NOT look like blaire. Not that blaire is this great beauty even in the transworld. There's transwomen who act just like "women" but are pissing in diapers and shit online.

from what i've seen in real life, Transmales pass more and transwomen have an harder time. Most trans people do try to dress and act the part, but they don't look like ordnary men or women, i don't think thats true. If you mean they dress like oridnary men and wmen, I agree with that but nah, I think most transwomen don't look like blaire or trans men like Buck Angel.

Theres a reason why people are risking their "Trans Childerns" health with these "100% safe" puberty blockers/cross hormones" because it helps them "pass" better later on in life..
I forgot to say, look at trans youtube or reddit, plenty of people considered "true trans" hold down jobs, act out, dress crazy etc. It's just hard to tell whose real or not, now that EVERYONE can be trans and so many people find it "transphobic" to say you need to be dianosed with BD.
Or you know NB's are considered trans, which makes the whole, "i feel like a woman/man" more bullshit then i already felt it was.

I may be the TEF of "TERF" but I feel bad for normal trans people, because real and fake people in the media fuck them over hard with their bullshit.

Reactions: Stilton Disco
Dec 15, 2011

Gonna be honest here, if I actually met someone that intentionally spread the virus, I don't know if I could control myself.
The 'tard doesn't even know the name of the thing they're talking about.
Utter twunt.

EDIT:
Aside from (or maybe in addition to) wishing to spread disease on people of political persuasion they happen to disagree with, said twunt also managed to tweet this earlier today:
The link leads to:

Looks like just another anti-fascist fascist on Twitter. Ho hum.

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: matt404au
Feb 17, 2020
Some Ask a Taboo Question: Is America Overreacting to Coronavirus?

Italy and the UK didnt/are not taking it seriously enough, but the US is taking it too seriously?

What?

@Piku_Ringos post has me thinking.. It really is the US vs the EU. No wonder hitlers granddaughter Merkle doesnt want to close the borders. She needs more foot soldiers.

Last edited:
  • Triggered

Barnabot

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2018
Holy shit, these woke leftists are straight up fucking morons. Who needs Communist China to spread propaganda when you have these dipshits doing it for them for free. Stalin had a good name for them, useful idiots.

i guess useful idiot is the same thing as being a dribbler anyways.

• Praise the Sun

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
I could only watch 20 seconds. Can you imagine how infested the woke must be to even consider hiring that dude, let alone put him in charge of anything? Marvel needs to just fire everyone wholesale. Too bad Disney is woke too. Fuck. How long 'til Punisher goes nonbinary?

Reactions: Stilton Disco

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Holy shit, these woke leftists are straight up fucking morons. Who needs Communist China to spread propaganda when you have these dipshits doing it for them for free. Stalin had a good name for them, useful idiots.

she/he/whatever, their profile says they are "too tired to figure out my pronouns" so lol if they aren't making an effort no reason for me to. not that it is going to stop her from yelling "fuck you" to people for getting something wrong that they apparently don't even have the energy to grok themselves.

so yeah another trans activist with a lot of f words and a condescending 'tude in their profile. while are these people always so hateful?

i love from: "Fuck Off". really great attitude. what a wonderful person you must be.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
she/he/whatever, their profile says they are "too tired to figure out my pronouns" so lol if they aren't making an effort no reason for me to. not that it is going to stop her from yelling "fuck you" to people for getting something wrong that they apparently don't even have the energy to grok themselves.

so yeah another trans activist with a lot of f words and a condescending 'tude in their profile. while are these people always so hateful?

i love from: "Fuck Off". really great attitude. what a wonderful person you must be.
Combining "science doesn't care what you believe" with pronoun dogma always gets a laugh out of me. In light of how widespread the contradiction is, I laugh quite a lot.

Teslerum

Nov 29, 2018
Someone please tell me if its April 1st.

Holy shit..

Remember comics? When Marvel was still decent, before the genderswapping, the wokeness, the young, super diverse replacements for established charachters that shit on their original themes, the awful new charachters?

What happened? And why do they continue with this shitty direction when sales are awful?

:messenger_loudly_crying:

Last edited:
Reactions: hariseldon

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
Remember comics? When Marvel was still decent, before the genderswapping, the wokeness, the young, super diverse replacements for established charachters that shit on their original themes, the awful new charachters?

What happened? And why do they continue with this shitty direction when sales are awful?

:messenger_loudly_crying:
Because it's not about making a product people want, it's about spreading their belief.

These people got a foot in the door by promising a bigger audience and nore sales, then bullied any non believers out of power, or out of a job at all.

Xenon

Holy shit..

The villains

Alt-Right - His right half is cold cybernetic body while the other is all hate.

Dog-Whistle - After a tragic accident while walking his dog with a particle splitting device Ira B Mann was transformed in to a mutant who can control people with sounds that they cant even discern.

White Privilege - Just white people in general, unless they are LGBTQMALV+

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Attention UNESCO, the Spanish Flu is a misnomer as well. It originated in China.

Please sort that out? K thx bai!
ive been reading up on all the plagues throughout history. it's embarrassing how many of them involve "merchant ships from China"

Bigrx1

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2015

Holy shit..

Awesome, more mainstream normalizing of non-binary. Maybe in 50 years there will be entire classes taught in elementary about the plethora of genders you can choose to be on a whim.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
i guess the East/West Germany split w the wall and everything was just no great shakes then?

Hasslehoff wore that sparkly jacket for freedom, man.

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: MetalAlien