• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018

Corona brings back factories, gets people to call their grandma, ends shootings in Baltimore...
Honestly for areas with that level of retardedness I think right now you put the army in charge and give them orders to shoot to kill if someone's starting that shit. It'll soon quieten the little thugs down.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Feb 26, 2020
So on the Pander comic, So the "non-binary" girl is just a girl with a dress and short blue hair? Oh and they made them black. Wow. Wow. WOOOOOOOOWWW.

This is like they were playing woke Madlibs. It's a joke. This dude has to be a plant.

raduque

Mar 29, 2017
she/he/whatever, their profile says they are "too tired to figure out my pronouns" so lol if they aren't making an effort no reason for me to. not that it is going to stop her from yelling "fuck you" to people for getting something wrong that they apparently don't even have the energy to grok themselves.

so yeah another trans activist with a lot of f words and a condescending 'tude in their profile. while are these people always so hateful?

i love from: "Fuck Off". really great attitude. what a wonderful person you must be.
They are so full of hate because they're confused about who and what they are. Confusion leads to fear, fear leads to hate, hate leads to trans activism. Plus they have a need to fit in burning so strong, it's basically consumed their souls. Since they don't know themselves enough to be happy with who and what they are, they can't fit in with normal people, so they head to the fringe crazies, which is the only place they fit in.

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
a cave outside of Whoville.
So on the Pander comic, So the "non-binary" girl is just a girl with a dress and short blue hair? Oh and they made them black. Wow. Wow. WOOOOOOOOWWW.

This is like they were playing woke Madlibs. It's a joke. This dude has to be a plant.
They aren't a girl! They don't feel like they are a girl or a boy, and science dictates that if you don't think you're a boy or a girl, then you aren't either of them and everyone has to figure out how to reconstruct their entire language around your completely rational and sensible uniqueness.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

My life in sex: the man whose wife sleeps with the gardener
He is often at our house and we usually have a few beers together

"My wife and I emigrated several years ago when she was headhunted for a top job. We met at university and had a similar status in the UK, but the move made her much more professionally successful than me. We have a fantastic life here, and have had two children since moving. However, the small community, and the repetitiveness of expat life, can make things dull. Last year, my wife started an affair with our gardener, partly to relieve her boredom.

At first I was oblivious to their relationship, and when I eventually found out I surprised myself by not being angry. I could tell she was more fulfilled emotionally and physically, and I was happy about that. What makes it easier is that I really like my wife’s lover. He is often at our house working on the garden, and we usually have a few beers together when he is finished. When he and my wife need some time together, I look after the kids.

The arrangement has improved my sex life with my wife immeasurably. I think it has helped to redress the power imbalance caused by her work, as I am able to show how secure I feel as a husband and a man by approving of the situation.

However, my wife is now pregnant, and I can’t be sure if the baby is mine. I will love it either way, but I’m concerned that if it’s not my biological child, it will be obvious and cause people to judge us. I hope we are strong enough to survive this.
"

Last edited:

MrA

Mar 9, 2020

"My wife and I emigrated several years ago when she was headhunted for a top job. We met at university and had a similar status in the UK, but the move made her much more professionally successful than me. We have a fantastic life here, and have had two children since moving. However, the small community, and the repetitiveness of expat life, can make things dull. Last year, my wife started an affair with our gardener, partly to relieve her boredom.

At first I was oblivious to their relationship, and when I eventually found out I surprised myself by not being angry. I could tell she was more fulfilled emotionally and physically, and I was happy about that. What makes it easier is that I really like my wife’s lover. He is often at our house working on the garden, and we usually have a few beers together when he is finished. When he and my wife need some time together, I look after the kids.
"

the guardian needs to change its name to the barker, top honks right there

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Wait, "life-saving?" Are they saying these people are going to die if they are forced to wait? What would that cause of death happen to be (I'm pretty sure I know...).

In California with half-Chinese kids? I don't believe that for a second even if all the schools weren't closed. Also, 9 year olds typically aren't that dumb.

Last edited:

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
In California with half-Chinese kids? I don't believe that for a second even if all the schools weren't closed. Also, 9 year olds typically aren't that dumb.
Oh, there's no doubt he's full of shit.

Between him and that reporter from the white house who claims someone said "Kung Flu" to her face but she can't seem to identify them, we might be seeing another rise of fake hate clownery. Especially with clown world having lots of time on its hands right now 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoIkaruGAF

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
I do not believe this for a second. Actually, not even for a 0.01 second.
Some of my old Thai students from my teaching days have been getting some abuse because of this stuff from morons who can’t tell the difference between Thai and Chinese, so it’s not completely out there. Abuse was mostly from black people apparently.

• LOL
Reactions: Ornlu
Dec 15, 2011
Some of my old Thai students from my teaching days have been getting some abuse because of this stuff from morons who can’t tell the difference between Thai and Chinese, so it’s not completely out there. Abuse was mostly from black people apparently.
That's racist™.

Last edited:

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
Gonna go with none that actually ever happened as well,
I do not believe this for a second. Actually, not even for a 0.01 second.
Dudes, do neither of you remember being kids or something? This is exactly the kind or low key nasty shit kids do to each other all the fucking time, either out of malice, to make themselves look 'tough' to their peers or simple pig ignorance.

The part of the brain responsible for emparhy doesn't even start to fully develop in people until they're 12, and you're both so quick to slam the left as crybabies that you'll claim that kids are never just randomly little turds to each other to do it.

You're being just as biased as the identitarian cunts who take this kind of behaviour and act like it's evidence some artificial, culturally derived form of fascism. Kids are just wankers sometimes.

Reactions: hariseldon

Teslerum

Nov 29, 2018
They sound like the kind of people who pester and insult medical staff the second they disagree. (Which probably makes sense considering the subject matter,

Oh, wait. Yes, they are. Worst people to have around in a medical crisis.

MrA

Mar 9, 2020
Dudes, do neither of you remember being kids or something? This is exactly the kind or low key nasty shit kids do to each other all the fucking time, either out of malice, to make themselves look 'tough' to their peers or simple pig ignorance.

The part of the brain responsible for emparhy doesn't even start to fully develop in people until they're 12, and you're both so quick to slam the left as crybabies that you'll claim that kids are never just randomly little turds to each other to do it.

You're being just as biased as the identitarian cunts who take this kind of behaviour and act like it's evidence some artificial, culturally derived form of fascism. Kids are just wankers sometimes.
I spend more time around children then most people and no they really dont, my daughter is half asian I live in a rural area and she is literally they only remotely asian kid in the school, no questions about bats, no blame for the corona , but cenk in but cenk's children are being bombarded by these questions in a likely private school in Los angeles , with teachers knowing who the kids parents are, I don't believe it for a second

charlie_s123

Apr 19, 2018

The arrangement has improved my sex life with my wife immeasurably. I think it has helped to redress the power imbalance caused by her work, as I am able to show how secure I feel as a husband and a man by approving of the situation.

However, my wife is now pregnant, and I can’t be sure if the baby is mine. I will love it either way, but I’m concerned that if it’s not my biological child, it will be obvious and cause people to judge us. I hope we are strong enough to survive this.
"

‘He is often at our house working on the garden, and we usually have a few beers together when he is finished.’

It’s ok sir, you don’t need to speak in euphemisms anymore ...

AV

May 31, 2018
Leeds, UK
I do actually believe this, because if I was 9 years old I'd 100% be ragging on the Chinese kid for this too. It's too funny not to at that age. "What's for lunch today mate, crispy bat?!" I also wouldn't give a flying fuck who the president was at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gashtronomy

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
I spend more time around children then most people and no they really dont, my daughter is half asian I live in a rural area and she is literally they only remotely asian kid in the school, no questions about bats, no blame for the corona , but cenk in but cenk's children are being bombarded by these questions in a likely private school in Los angeles , with teachers knowing who the kids parents are, I don't believe it for a second
I also spend a great deal of time with kids, always have since my mother was a Childminder, and they can be absolute bastards for no reason, as well as innocently cruel out of naivety and ignorance.

Hell, at school I once got into a fight with a couple of cunts who were flushing the kid who'd gone bald from his leukaemia treatment's head in the school toilet, because they were 'washing off his AIDs'.

Just because you deal with weirdly nice kids (and if I were you, I'd start watching them more closely, because it they appear that innocent to you, they're probably up to something you're just unaware of), doesn't mean all children everywhere are saints.

Reactions: hariseldon

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
I also spend a great deal of time with kids, always have since my mother was a Childminder, and they can be absolute bastards for no reason, as well as innocently cruel out of naivety and ignorance.

Hell, at school I once got into a fight with a couple of cunts who were flushing the kid who'd gone bald from his leukaemia treatment's head in the school toilet, because they were 'washing off his AIDs'.

Just because you deal with weirdly nice kids (and if I were you, I'd start watching them more closely, because it they appear that innocent to you, they're probably up to something you're just unaware of), doesn't mean all children everywhere are saints.
Ex-teacher here and I can confirm they can be right little bastards and are great at doing it in ways adults don't find out about, or at least with plausible deniability. I had to be a sneaky bastard to figure out some of what was going on.

MrA

Mar 9, 2020
Ex-teacher here and I can confirm they can be right little bastards and are great at doing it in ways adults don't find out about, or at least with plausible deniability. I had to be a sneaky bastard to figure out some of what was going on.
teacher here and one for over a decade, and I can confirm that no children really aren't bad. Being mean is an exception, not a rule, poor behavior even in the most troubled kids is an exception,

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
FFS. Being black or a woman doesn't make Coronavirus worse. Being male and old does. Being poor puts you at greater risk (having to use public transport, no money to have a big shop delivered to you, job security issues in the current economy, no health insurance, etc). Why can't the left go back to caring about the poor?
Stop denying xher's L I V E D E X P E R I E N C E