• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Durask

Feb 6, 2012
Dudes, do neither of you remember being kids or something? This is exactly the kind or low key nasty shit kids do to each other all the fucking time, either out of malice, to make themselves look 'tough' to their peers or simple pig ignorance.
Children can do horrible things, however in this particular circumstance I am inclined to call BS.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
The Guardian's Lifestyle section seems to be going all in with the crazy recently. Maybe it's the self-isolation:

My life in sex: the man who sleeps with straight men

My ‘male-on-male playdates’ are guilt-free and fun

"There have always been men who have sex with other men, but don’t consider themselves gay or even bisexual. I should know; I’ve been sleeping with them since my schooldays. I prefer sex with straight men because they don’t want romance; with gay men there’s always the possibility that they could get the wrong end of the stick and want something more. I’m in an open marriage with another man, so I’m not interested in falling in love.

The advent of the internet has made these discreet, anonymous encounters with curious men incredibly easy. There is little, or nothing, in the way of guilt. As one man told me: “Sex with another man is not being unfaithful to my wife – it’s just fulfilling my needs and desires.” I’ve even encountered straight men who have “male-on-male playdates” with their wives’ blessing. I was initially sceptical, but this arrangement seems to work for everyone: the wife knows she has no competition from another woman; the husband knows he does not want a life with another man. It’s the definition of “no strings attached”.

Other straight men are keen to try a threesome with a gay couple, as my husband and I have discovered using hook-up apps. Personally, I prefer one-on-one encounters, but watching my husband spend a couple of hours with another man can be huge fun. There have been bad experiences. One very tall police officer got a bit carried away, swore undying love and wanted to leave his marriage. I learned the hard way not to let things get out of hand. Now I make it clear that I’m only interested in a couple of hours of fun, before sending them back to their wives and girlfriends
."

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
ResetEra/coronavirus problems:

And with Megan it’s been good. She manages who she spends her time with how she does. I can take as much or as little as she gives, so I keep reminding her that if she wants to spend a couple of nights sleeping in bed with Kyle, that’s great. I’m very flexible.
Basically I'm a bitch who does as he's told for some occasional sniz.

There’s a part of me that’s relieved that Megan has another person here, because then I don’t have to be everything to her

Feb 26, 2020
The Guardian's Lifestyle section seems to be going all in with the crazy recently. Maybe it's the self-isolation:

My life in sex: the man who sleeps with straight men

My ‘male-on-male playdates’ are guilt-free and fun

"There have always been men who have sex with other men, but don’t consider themselves gay or even bisexual. I should know; I’ve been sleeping with them since my schooldays. I prefer sex with straight men because they don’t want romance; with gay men there’s always the possibility that they could get the wrong end of the stick and want something more. I’m in an open marriage with another man, so I’m not interested in falling in love.

The advent of the internet has made these discreet, anonymous encounters with curious men incredibly easy. There is little, or nothing, in the way of guilt. As one man told me: “Sex with another man is not being unfaithful to my wife – it’s just fulfilling my needs and desires.” I’ve even encountered straight men who have “male-on-male playdates” with their wives’ blessing. I was initially sceptical, but this arrangement seems to work for everyone: the wife knows she has no competition from another woman; the husband knows he does not want a life with another man. It’s the definition of “no strings attached”.

Other straight men are keen to try a threesome with a gay couple, as my husband and I have discovered using hook-up apps. Personally, I prefer one-on-one encounters, but watching my husband spend a couple of hours with another man can be huge fun. There have been bad experiences. One very tall police officer got a bit carried away, swore undying love and wanted to leave his marriage. I learned the hard way not to let things get out of hand. Now I make it clear that I’m only interested in a couple of hours of fun, before sending them back to their wives and girlfriends
."

Dude pretends the men he's fucking are straight and not bisexual/gay. If any of this is true. In 2020 gay sex isn't gay.

Surrree, whatever helps you get off buddy. If the dude guzzling your cum claiming to be "straight" makes you happy, live in that fantasy world. The same one he's living in.

Also Lol at, "I prefer them straight", sounds like a fan fiction.

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
From a prominent British Labour party MP:

Dawn Butler MP: 'Talking about racism is absolutely exhausting as a black woman'

For Dawn Butler, running for the deputy leadership has exposed structural barriers that are preventing people like her from progressing. To break through, the Labour frontbencher has released a 23-page manifesto, centred on the party’s membership. She walks Sebastian Whale through her plans...

Dec 15, 2011

Dawn Butler MP: 'Talking about racism is absolutely exhausting as a black woman'

For Dawn Butler, running for the deputy leadership has exposed structural barriers that are preventing people like her from progressing. To break through, the Labour frontbencher has released a 23-page manifesto, centred on the party’s membership. She walks Sebastian Whale through her plans...

They still don't get it.

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
a cave outside of Whoville.

It's even more exhausting to listen to as an any person.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England

Meanwhile the Tories have an Asian Chancellor of the Exchequer, the second most important position in government, who is just getting on with his job and, from everything I've seen and heard, is broadly well respected and popular amongst the actual British people.

It's like how the left bang on about sexism and women being held back, and yet the Conservatives are the ones to have had two women Prime Ministers, one of which was 40 bloody years ago.

It's almost like hard work and a system of meritocracy is a better path to equality and opportunity than calling everyone bigots, then demanding a free ride based on your superficial characteristics.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

MrA

Mar 9, 2020
In my experience, anyone throwing around the term diaspora has learned it from the intersectional African Studies mind rot
i'm using it as literally as possible, Chinese people that don't live in China, I did have a coworker that was hard on the African studies, seems to believe in an alternate reality, like Africa's technology was super advanced technology before the 1600s and that all slaves were captured by European raiding parties... that captured the Africans with inferior technology, like completely bonkers will contradict herself within a statement.

• LOL
Reactions: matt404au

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

My life in sex: the man whose wife sleeps with the gardener
He is often at our house and we usually have a few beers together

"My wife and I emigrated several years ago when she was headhunted for a top job. We met at university and had a similar status in the UK, but the move made her much more professionally successful than me. We have a fantastic life here, and have had two children since moving. However, the small community, and the repetitiveness of expat life, can make things dull. Last year, my wife started an affair with our gardener, partly to relieve her boredom.

At first I was oblivious to their relationship, and when I eventually found out I surprised myself by not being angry. I could tell she was more fulfilled emotionally and physically, and I was happy about that. What makes it easier is that I really like my wife’s lover. He is often at our house working on the garden, and we usually have a few beers together when he is finished. When he and my wife need some time together, I look after the kids.

The arrangement has improved my sex life with my wife immeasurably. I think it has helped to redress the power imbalance caused by her work, as I am able to show how secure I feel as a husband and a man by approving of the situation.

However, my wife is now pregnant, and I can’t be sure if the baby is mine. I will love it either way, but I’m concerned that if it’s not my biological child, it will be obvious and cause people to judge us. I hope we are strong enough to survive this.
"

The constant cheerleading of cuckolding by the far left is getting old.

llien

Feb 1, 2017
Guys, so what has happened with these bright concepts again:

Graham Medley: ‘ideally’ we might need ‘a nice big epidemic’ among the less vulnerable.
Patrick Vallance: the target is to infect 60% of the population.

UK government changed the plans on 16th of March.

I think it's bizzarre role playing around, you know, covid-19.

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018
I tend to think that a lot of these stories are just made up. Especially when it's coming from The Guardian.

Of course the wife is a successful and ambitious professional woman who is both emotionally and physically fulfilled.
The man is of course a lesser being but that's OK because he has shed his toxic masculinity and accepted his position in life.

It seems like a very logical conclusion given the worldview that is pushed by these folks.

Female empowerment is their highest ideal.
What could be more empowering than being able to fuck who you want when you want but still have the secure "safety net" of a loyal partner at home who will accept and tolerate anything?

Men must show that they are moving away from toxic masculinity.
What better way to show how "non-toxic" you are as a man than to put yourself in a situation and mindset that is both psychologically damaging and completely subservient? Wouldn't want to stand up for yourself or have ambition or demand better for yourself like all those other toxic men.

Just feels like a lot of guys get "led astray" by this kind of stuff and end up feeling like the only way to really behave around women is to become a grovelling, sniveling, sycophant in the hopes of getting a pat on the head and told you are not like those other men. Those other men that all the women they like end up sleeping with.

I particularly liked this little snippet. "I am able to show how secure I feel as a husband and a man by approving of the situation."

It's so twisted. The only power you have is the power to just accept the situation but that is presented as being actually really powerful.
It's kind of like gaslighting or something.
OK so you're upset that the gardener is nailing your wife but have you considered that giving her permission is a demonstration of how secure you are as a man? Let the feelings of anger and betrayal slide. Forget any ideas of getting out of there and finding a better woman. No, you must you how non-toxic you are by shutting up and letting her do whatever she wants. Better to just own it and show you have the REAL power by giving her permission.

Haha. If this is even a true story then I wonder what kind of dude the "other man" in the relationship would be and what that says about everything.

Reverse the genders and I reckon The Guardian would present this as an abusive and toxic relationship.
Something like "I am a successful business man who travels the world fucking hotties in every city while my wife stays at home minding the kids but I make millions though so she is cool with it" would break both rules as it is not empowering for the female and is also an example of toxic masculinity.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
I tend to think that a lot of these stories are just made up. Especially when it's coming from The Guardian.
Not just The Guardian.
Today, on the BBC homepage:

Gotta normalise it ASAP. Then we can move onto the pro-cuckolding narrative more openly.

(When you consider the preaching of Coronavirus and social distancing, the choice to slap this article on the homepage is some really insidious bullshit).

Last edited:

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018
Not just The Guardian.

Gotta normalise it ASAP. Then we can move onto the pro-cuckolding narrative more openly.

(When you consider the preaching of Coronavirus and social distancing, the choice to slap this article on the homepage is some really insidious bullshit).
LOL. Sure enough there is is on the front page of the BBC website. :)

The problem is that for the vast majority of people it's not a situation that can work for them.
Probably causing psychological damage and ruining the relationship.
Possibly having a negative impact on any children in the family also.

So just because we can find some people that it works for doesn't really mean very much.

I suspect that in most of these cases there is a very "one-sided" nature to the whole arrangement.

Reactions: hariseldon

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
There is an amazing post buried in the old Clown World thread of this guy who was fixing someone’s computer an accidentally stumbled upon their contributions to a cuckold community. All I can recall is the guy saying “It is like these white guys are lining up to jump dick first into a meat grinder.”

Reactions: mcz117chief

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Father invents 'coronavirus safety pod' for his son to prevent the toddler from catching the deadly disease

Shanghai parent, 30, created the portable case to protect his son while outside
The pod is equipped with an air purifier and a monitor that can detect air quality
Bai Ying said he was inspired by a popular video game called 'Death Stranding'
He plans to mass-produce the device after dozens of people offered to buy it

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2019
Bottom of the barrel.

Father invents 'coronavirus safety pod' for his son to prevent the toddler from catching the deadly disease

Shanghai parent, 30, created the portable case to protect his son while outside
The pod is equipped with an air purifier and a monitor that can detect air quality
Bai Ying said he was inspired by a popular video game called 'Death Stranding'
He plans to mass-produce the device after dozens of people offered to buy it

KOJIMA'S DONE IT AGAIN.

mcz117chief

Sep 29, 2013
Bohemia
Reminds me of the easiest difficulty description in Plague Inc: sick people getting hugs XD

There is an amazing post buried in the old Clown World thread of this guy who was fixing someone’s computer an accidentally stumbled upon their contributions to a cuckold community. All I can recall is the guy saying “It is like these white guys are lining up to jump dick first into a meat grinder.”
Oh yeah, I remember that. That was one bizarre as fuck Discord channel.

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: EviLore

Chacranajxy

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Oct 13, 2008
Not just The Guardian.

People are stupid.