• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
Being from the UK, is AOC hated over there? I found her quite likeable tbh
If she was in the UK, she would have held a cabinet position in the Corbyn government, had he/xe won. If that's what you respond to positively, then yes, she's your gal.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
A follow up to a story from the old Clown World thread:

Jesus fucking Christ, I had to close the tab at the bit about cutting 'aborted' babies spines with scissors to kill them.

How in the blue blazes is this not in the news?!? I mean I know the Coronavirus is the big story right now but this is one of the worst seriel killers that ever lived here potentially!

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2005
Jesus fucking Christ, I had to close the tab at the bit about cutting 'aborted' babies spines with scissors to kill them.

How in the blue blazes is this not in the news?!? I mean I know the Coronavirus is the big story right now but this is one of the worst seriel killers that ever lived here potentially!
Nothing goes against the pro abortion lobby. Even the horrors of abortion.

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007

Jesus fucking Christ... I stopped exactly where you did. What a monster.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
Nothing goes against the pro abortion lobby. Even the horrors of abortion.
yes the abortion lobby is super strong in the US

you cannot even state the fact that they are killing babies without being called a right wing lunatic.

it's kind of amazing but the killing of 600,000+ people a year is just a fact we should not question. in fact, questioning it is seen as BAD. the media has successfully normalized it so that it is considered a "women's health" issue.

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Oct 21, 2019
Belgium
Because being triggered by killing is just so inhuman. What a bunch of bastards we are.
How can you kill that what was never born... also I never said anything about you anyone here being "inhuman"? What are you even on about :D

That's rethorical btw; I'm not really interested in a right wing Christian exposé on how sacred unborn life is, thanks tho.

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

Oct 21, 2019
Belgium
There's some science here that you are missing I guess? Like, why we call them fetuses and not babies? Because they are not yet a seperate entity, they are just part of another person's body. Nobody I know is rooting for late stage abortions like you are implying either afaik, that's something that mainly exists in your mind. "My logic" lol please.

Anyways, I don't think you really want to have a discussion rather that flaunt your superior Christian values. Am I close?

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
There's some science here that you are missing I guess? Like, why we call them fetuses and not babies? Because they are not yet a seperate entity, they are just part of another person's body. Nobody I know is rooting for late stage abortions like you are implying either afaik, that's something that mainly exists in your mind. "My logic" lol please.

Anyways, I don't think you really want to have a discussion rather that flaunt your superior Christian values. Am I close?
You're just here to troll. I'm not religious. Calling it a foetus doesn't make it any less shitty. As for late-stage abortion - you literally fucking said that if it's not been born you can't kill it. If it's not come out, it's not born. Are you unwilling to stand by your own words?

Dec 15, 2011
It's clear that you don't want to talk. Hence you stating in two replies.
Just after you give your opinion (twice), you then proceed to attempt to shut down any conversation (twice).
Though not before applying some labels to the person whose opinion you're trying to quash (twice)

Whilst I'm not offering my own opinion on this topic, nor attempting to curtail anyone else's, your effort is a classic example of bad-faith engagement.

kurisu_1974

Oct 21, 2019
Belgium
This is getting very ERA. Bad faith! Mods HALP.

Why in the world would I want to discuss this with the likes of hariseldon. WHY? He was triggered by abortions Ă nd then triggered by me caling him triggered. That's all I needed to know.

• LOL

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
This is getting very ERA. Bad faith! Mods HALP.

Why in the world would I want to discuss this with the likes of hariseldon. WHY? He was triggered by abortions Ă nd then triggered by me caling him triggered. That's all I needed to know.
You have a very loose grasp on reality, and appear incapable of arguing with reason and logic. Your approach to debate appears to match that of a pigeon to chess.

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
look let's just leave it at "Kurisu_1974 is fine with killing babies as long as they are still inside the mother" and leave it at that

Reactions: MetalAlien

kurisu_1974

Oct 21, 2019
Belgium
You have a very loose grasp on reality, and appear incapable of arguing with reason and logic. Your approach to debate appears to match that of a pigeon to chess.
We are not having a "debate", guy. Just because you took my poetic hyperbole of a few posts above super serious and DEMANDED LOGIC while anyone with half a mind would perfectly understand what I meant.

Maybe post Brexit all abortions in the UK will be outlawed and done illegally again, you can have a little party.

Such a great movie right? You like it too Mihos?

look let's just leave it at "Kurisu_1974 is fine with killing babies as long as they are still inside the mother" and leave it at that
The idiot that doesn't understand what scientific theories are is here too! Great crowd. Seems he doesn't understand what babies are either.

Last edited:
  • LOL

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
We are not having a "debate", guy. Just because you took my poetic hyperbole of a few posts above super serious and DEMANDED LOGIC while anyone with half a mind would perfectly understand what I meant.

Maybe post Brexit all abortions in the UK will be outlawed and done illegally again, you can have a little party.

Such a great movie right? You like it too Mihos?
So you spout your opinion and as soon as you're challenged you determine that you're not in a debate. That's some weird logic there. And yet more assumptions about my character. Where did I say abortions should be illegal? Oh right, nowhere. Honestly your IQ must be lower than your shoe size.

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
lol you two keep this up we will need a new Clown World thread

this thread is for Clown World topics on your hackneyed stances on abortion

• LOL
Reactions: MetalAlien

kurisu_1974

Oct 21, 2019
Belgium
I didn't "spout" an opinion, I just made an observation. You wanted to turn it into some abortion debate, I made some dumb hyperbolic remark, now I feel you are mad, maybe crying? Sorry?

• LOL

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't "spout" an opinion, I just made an observation. You wanted to turn it into some abortion debate, I made some dumb hyperbolic remark, now I feel you are mad, maybe crying? Sorry?
Mad? Nope, just puzzled at your complete lack of intellect. If you post an opinion, others have the right to reply and question it. You seem to be struggling with that concept and projecting triggeredness and upsetness on others. Anyway I'll leave you to it - I'm finding no signs of intelligent life on planet kurisu_1974 and suspect that my efforts to do so are a waste of time and energy better spent elsewhere.

Bladed Thesis

Jun 7, 2019

Let’s get liiiiiiiiiiiit
For a former bartender, her pour is awful. Even from the angle of her camera, she is spilling and overpouring by a decent amount.

No wonder she stopped bartending.

And her secret ingredient? Hahaha, pineapple juice? And not sour mix but straight lime juice? So like every other halfway decent margarita ever that is made at any bar that serves margaritas? Super secret right there.

Reactions: EviLore

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013