Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Imagine still using SPLC after all their corruption and exposed bullshittery. Yeah, Facebook still uses them. Twitter may have “dropped them” recently, but still makes the same moves laterally from the chain that is connected to them.

It’s all a PR driven, coordinated sham.

Last edited:

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
The Guardian really going down the gutter with this headline: "These 25 white men - all Republicans - just voted to ban abortion in Alabama." Triggered or what!

Personally I don't know where I stand on the matter. But the agenda here is straight outta Compton Clown World. They even pictorially list their *horror* 25 white Nazi faces.

I guess the ultimate tagline for Clown World should be "Where White People No Longer Exist".

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: matt404au

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
I don't know why you would want to make abortion illegal? The benefits are:

Less people on the planet.
Less undiserables on the planet.
More raw materials for stem cell research

Reactions: Stitch

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
I don't know why you would want to make abortion illegal? The benefits are:

Less people on the planet.
Less undiserables on the planet.
More raw materials for stem cell research
The topic is obviously their Clown World stance on the matter, but banning abortion is probably ok. I don't know the science, but I wouldn't like to have been killed in the womb. Anyway, I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion, and people deserve choices, but it doesn't seem like too bad a law like CW is going to make it out to be.

ORANGE PEOPLE BAD

Last edited:

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
The topic is obviously their Clown World stance on the matter, but banning abortion is probably ok. I don't know the science, but I wouldn't like to have been killed in the womb. Anyway, I'm sure this is an unpopular opinion, and people deserve choices, but it doesn't seem like too bad a law like CW is going to make it out to be.

ORANGE PEOPLE BAD
Crazy. What's the earliest moment you can remember? I'm sure as hell, sure as shit it isn't you floating around as a bunch of cells thinking "well this is nice, I sure hope I don't get vacuumed up"

Anyway. Back on topic.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-48279662

Warning : Vile images (I don't know how to make it look like a little box like most people do)

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
You're killing babies. That's why people want it illegal
Abortion briefly came up in a rl conversation last week. My friend was up in arms about Alabama, and I pointed out my thoughts that I made clear last page here, that I thought it was in response to Virginia and NYC.

He had no idea what I was talking about. So I as I was explaining Virginia, and told him about the women testifying that the bill would allow abortions in the birth canal [i hadn't gotten to the governor's quotes yet], he said 'well, it's still in the woman so it's not a baby yet'.

This is a nice guy. Not the smartest, but well meaning. I would trust him to watch my kids. But this new push of leftist ideology has convinced him it's okay to kill a healthy baby, being born, in the birth canal because it hasn't technically been born yet.

While I grant him that this is what happens when you take the 'logic' of pro-choice to an extreme, I cant believe we are here. And they think they are righteous. I don't know how we get back from this. Its like every ridiculous slippery slope assertion ever made has been embraced as dogma.

Shaqazooloo

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Abortion briefly came up in a rl conversation last week. My friend was up in arms about Alabama, and I pointed out my thoughts that I made clear last page here, that I thought it was in response to Virginia and NYC.

He had no idea what I was talking about. So I as I was explaining Virginia, and told him about the women testifying that the bill would allow abortions in the birth canal [i hadn't gotten to the governor's quotes yet], he said 'well, it's still in the woman so it's not a baby yet'.

This is a nice guy. Not the smartest, but well meaning. I would trust him to watch my kids. But this new push of leftist ideology has convinced him it's okay to kill a healthy baby, being born, in the birth canal because it hasn't technically been born yet.

While I grant him that this is what happens when you take the 'logic' of pro-choice to an extreme, I cant believe we are here. And they think they are righteous. I don't know how we get back from this. Its like every ridiculous slippery slope assertion ever made has been embraced as dogma.
It's really scary what this has turned into. Apparently here in Canada we don't care, kill a baby at any point in the womb, it's not human. I guess thats not changing since both the Liberal party leader and Conservative party leader don't care and the People Party of Canada (PPC) apparently won't address it either. Seems to be no turning back now. I've honestly been feeling really sour on Canada lately and Jelly of America, It doesn't look like a completely lose cause down there.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
I could increase my odds of getting my 5 year old boy into a charter public school by telling the school he was non binary. Yep, for being willing to declare my allegiance to a political ideology, I could increase his chances of going to a good school.

If he were a girl he would also have been given a statistical advantage.

This needs to be rooted out and obliterated.

Xux

May 10, 2007
Seattle.
“Half a decade” makes it sound like it was longer ago than it really was.
That's a weird nitpick considering it was longer than half a decade.
Haha, oh no, women and that fearsome leftist institution BLACKED.COM. That Return of Kings article would've been such a great piece of satire if it wasn't clearly just some idiot whining out of their ass.

This and the "oh no someone I find unattractive in an advertisement" are definitely some awkward loser world shit.