• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

merlinevo

Apr 28, 2019
Is this for real? If it is, then this is peak insanity.

I thought their whole argument was that this was about love and nothing to do with procreation. Are we lead to believe that they want to procreate now, while being incapable of doing so? This trend is full of nonsense.

merlinevo

Apr 28, 2019
1. As more people become aware of the risk of buying products that has been tampered with they will demand changes and protection.
2. This will lead to increase cost to producers as well as stores owners to create ways to safeguard and monitor these types of tampering.
3. Shoppers will turn to online shopping or create exclusive "club" stores where you need membership to go in.
4. More security and survillence inside stores.
5. More demographic profiling and a return to "see something say something".
6. All this will harm young shaddy looking people disproportionately
7. Welcome to the left's new nightmare. They have made society less trusting, less safe, and more divided by encouraging violent protest, normalizing abnormal behavior, and all the identity politics.

I know I will be doing second inspections of the products I buy from now on, especially in high traffic stores.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Decided to find out if real....

Clownstatus: TRUE , though actual image unverified

• Triggered
Reactions: pennythots

brap

Banned
Jan 9, 2018

Can i trigger emote my own post?
Blob Chipman. The man who called the SNES vs Genesis console wars his own Vietnam and who stayed home from his grandma's funeral to play SMB3. All of this is covered in his book btw.

His Super Mario Bros. 3 novel contains a lot of hyperbolic statements about the console wars, like considering it "His own personal Vietnam" and also how the reveal of the game in The Wizard was the equivalent of JFK's assassination or 9/11. It is very hard to take seriously.

Last edited:

niveaformen

May 8, 2018
So this thread shares a lot in common with the /r/TumblrInAction subreddit and something they do is have a themed day of the week called "Sanity Sunday" where all posts on that day are essentially the opposite of clown world. Any interest in doing something like that here?

Exhibit A:

if not within this thread at least something somewhere

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
So this thread shares a lot in common with the /r/TumblrInAction subreddit and something they do is have a themed day of the week called "Sanity Sunday" where all posts on that day are essentially the opposite of clown world. Any interest in doing something like that here?

Exhibit A:

That tweet almost feels out of place in the world, when one reads so much clowning.

Bless her soul.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Exhibit A:

I occasionally post anti-clown things here, but if clown level 11 happens on non-clown day i don't think i have the patience to wait a day to post.

Oct 26, 2018
A guy is plastered from beers all night.

A girl is drunk from drinking wine all night.

Guy is charged with taking advantage because he should have known better.

I'm no anthropologist, but I never knew when guys are drunk, they are more coherent and smarter than women.

I guess that's a brownie point for being a guy. Get drunk, still smart. Yay!

odhin

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
This is such BS. Who knows, maybe it was JAKE the one who didn't "consent"... When both drunk, why is the man automatically the one responsible? Doesn't matter who's the one more wasted, doesn't even matter that people cope with alcohol in different ways. It's just about being male or female. Equality, isn't it great?

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
josie could not consent to having her pleasure threshold maximized by jake's biggest dicketh energetics

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
This is such BS. Who knows, maybe it was JAKE the one who didn't "consent"... When both drunk, why is the man automatically the one responsible? Doesn't matter who's the one more wasted, doesn't even matter that people cope with alcohol in different ways. It's just about being male or female. Equality, isn't it great?
This is what the left now calls Equity. Whites pay more than POC, men pay more than women, this is equity to balance out the terrible injustices done to these marginalized communities.

Giving these women the ability to press rape charges against men when both are drunk balances out the otherwise inequitable dynamic of sexual relations between men and women. As we all know, men already hold all the cards in this dynamic and women are just along for the ride. /s

Side note on Pizza:

Is it still safe to even eat pizza these days? And is this the worst pedo of all time?

Last edited: