• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

CyberPanda

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Lmao! Gross. Maybe if she was 23. I’ve had sexcapades with lesbians like her, but not at her current grumpy graying stage. A twenty-something attractive lesbian that has the hots for my missus is another story.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Why do folk send out these obviously "didn't happen tweets"?

Confirmation bias triggering in 🤡 🌎 for likes and re-shares, since social media derps live in fantasy land.

My favorite are all the genius 2-4 year olds these ratchet ass hoes seem to be birthing, that somehow talk like a well informed intellectual to mommy.

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

Jan 29, 2014
Confirmation bias triggering in 🤡 🌎 for likes and re-shares, since social media derps live in fantasy land.

My favorite are all the genius 2-4 year olds these ratchet ass hoes seem to be birthing, that somehow talk like a well informed intellectual to mommy.
But everyone, bar the thickest of nimrods, replies back saying it didnt happen :messenger_tears_of_joy:

• LOL
Reactions: DeepEnigma

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
To play off my last post of..

DONT GO TO SOUTH STREET...Philly, center city/shopping areas, and even the rich areas..are LOST

I grew up going here but it's a known fact, women are sexually harassed and people get jumped now..if it's the wrong night and your the wrong color. Such a shame, was the hot spot to go on a weekend as a teen..

This is from 2 days ago

That's ridiculous. The fuck is wrong with those people.

nkarafo

Nov 30, 2012
Last edited:

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018
Ahahahahaahahaha.

It's the complete sincerity of the whole thing that gets to me.

Imagine being in that audience. I'd say at least 90% of them are thinking what the fuck.

The piano and singing is bad enough but at 1.25? Hahahaha. Fucksakes.
Audience applauding at the end just seals it.

It's not a parody or a joke this really went out on Aussie TV as a sincere "beautiful" and "spine chilling" and "incredible" performance!

Fucksakes give me a few hours on the drink and then sit me in front of a piano with a couple of baguettes to bang together and I think I could come up with something better.

Reminds me of this:

How can they not be utterly fucking embarrassed to be up on stage "performing" that?
Totally shameless.

Like a few years ago something like this would be a punchline on one of the BBCs many sketch comedy shows.

Now it's legitimately "here is a cringey awful performance but it's not a joke, we are dead serious".

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
2025 - California has finally achieved Universal Health Care for illegal aliens, POC, women, gender non-comforming holders of penises, and gay men.

Sorry white guys! Your inclusion into anything 'Universal' has been deemed exclusionary as it is likely to cause offense. Please pay before service. You will be quadruple charged to help support those oppressed by free services.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
When are they actually going to try and fix their American homeless problem instead of catering to people who should not be here? How the fuck do the people vote for these idiots with a straight face? It's baffling.
When your base has jumped the shark and gone fully anti-American, you pander by supporting non-Americans and blame Trump supporters for the shit and needles in the street.

Oct 26, 2018
2025 - California has finally achieved Universal Health Care for illegal aliens, POC, women, gender non-comforming holders of penises, and gay men.

Sorry white guys! Your inclusion into anything 'Universal' has been deemed exclusionary as it is likely to cause offense. Please pay before service. You will be quadruple charged to help support those oppressed by free services.
Haha.

But it should be no sweat. The stereotype is all white guys (especially in California since they are all supposedly rich celebrities or Silicon Valley computer whizzes) are making good coin, with Slave Master inheritance.

Who cares if a blonde haired beach boy has to pay more taxes to cover Juan's toothache? What's more taxes when you have a life of hot chicks, surfing and driving a hot rod home?

Barsinister

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2008
USA
There are, believe it or not, two Californias. There is the part where milk, cheese, almonds, fruit, rice, and various other foodsuffs are derived. If you take a peek at the 2016 president vote results, you'll see that quite a bit of this state is red.

The other part is the coasts and little pocket communities where feel-good-ism is all that matters.

Come time for voting and you'll see every candidate have a commercial where they claim to be farmers, standing in a field as the sun sets on the horizon. Meanwhile, the school district is now 60/40 Hispanic closer to 70/30 and all schools are bilingual. Mexican flags flying on all the trucks.

Sanctuary state....sanctuary city....driver's license...."free" healthcare......plummeting test scores....blaring Mariachi music....."RVL" graffiti on all the downtown stores....refugees in your own country.....