• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
First it was Bernie that was a white supremacist and now they call Pelosi a racist. What a time to be alive.

They have an election coming up and the party is still in full clown mode, expecially due to the crazy four.
This is on Pelosi. She should have addressed this and cut them down a long time ago instead of her initial
attitude of "they are so cute when they try play politics but they will bring the young vote and that is what matters."

Second week AOC was in the House she participated in and supported a vocal demonstration outside Pelosi's office.
That is where and when Pelosi should have realized that something needs to be done.
Now you are in the middle of the dem primaries and the primaries are completely outclowned by "what crazy shit will the four do next".

They want to go into the real election in a state of full clown-world too? That is how you plan to win against Trump?
(No they don't and Pelosi knows this. That is why she need to shut them down and do it quickly.)

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

nkarafo

Nov 30, 2012
Because 10 year olds give a shit and usually know about womans rights in the 20s.
Probably not about that but you'd be surprised about how much little kids of crazy leftists parents know.

And i don't necessarily mean appropriate things for their age.

Little Desmond surely knows more about drug usage than most here.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
Oh ffs, could we at least make this a meme now? "My son said" meme.

My 1 and a half yo son, woke up today and said this to me

"Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.”

and then he shat his pants.

lifa-cobex

Oct 15, 2010
uk
Damage control already

I was reading some crap about, if you enjoy Battle angle Alita then you're Alt-right....

I really am looking forward to the new ghost busters movie. The media is gonna go into a collective shitshow mode.

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

Jan 29, 2014
I was reading some crap about, if you enjoy Battle angle Alita then you're Alt-right....

I really am looking forward to the new ghost busters movie. The media is gonna go into a collective shitshow mode.
I saw that, how is an action film fronted by a female character, Alt right, just because people didn't like an action film fronted by a female character ??????

Dec 15, 2011
This "Rise of the alt-right" fear-mongering in the media is getting a serious push.

Right now, on the homepage of the BBC.co.uk website is a lengthy article:

The BBC website has been going further and further into left-wing media and SJW talking points for the last couple of years.
I wake up to BBC radio 5 - which is a news/current-affairs/sport focused station. Nicky Campbell, an established BBC presenter of the early morning programming (and of current affair 'asking the audience' type debate shows) is somewhat inoffensive but very much in line with current BBC ethos.

Whilst interviewing someone today he used the term "their lived experience" multiple times. Unironically.

Reactions: hariseldon

AV

Gold Member
May 31, 2018
Leeds, UK
I saw that, how is an action film fronted by a female character, Alt right, just because people didn't like an action film fronted by a female character ??????
It's primarily because /tv/ really liked and pushed it instead of other Hollywood shit at the time, and yet The Independent don't even use the word 4chan once in that article.

Last edited:
Reactions: MilkyJoe

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018

Ha!
It's a pretty interesting corner they've painted themselves into.

If a movie is female led but is total garbage (Ghostbusters 2016, Capt Marvel) then the haters are just alt-right incel misogynist trolls.
So what happens if a movie is female led and well liked? It panders to alt-right incel misogynist trolls?

The new Terminator will have misogynists quaking in their boots, so they will hate it? OK.
Then it follows that if next Wonder Woman movie is well loved then it doesn't do enough to combat misogynist trolls because they all love the movie?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Barnabot

MilkyJoe

Jan 29, 2014
Ha!
It's a pretty interesting corner they've painted themselves into.

If a movie is female led but is total garbage (Ghostbusters 2016, Capt Marvel) then the haters are just alt-right incel misogynist trolls.
So what happens if a movie is female led and well liked? It panders to alt-right incel misogynist trolls?

The new Terminator will have misogynists quaking in their boots, so they will hate it? OK.
Then it follows that if next Wonder Woman movie is well loved then it doesn't do enough to combat misogynist trolls because they all love the movie?
It's funny how people are misogynists for not liking these shit movies, but when also they like all those hundreds of other tv shows and films fronted by women, they are still women haters because of reasons. These people are literal lunatics.

bigedole

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
Oh ffs, could we at least make this a meme now? "My son said" meme.

My 1 and a half yo son, woke up today and said this to me

"Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.”

and then he shat his pants.
I read this and immediately thought of Tool and not Bill Hicks, am I a bad person?

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: crowbrow

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
First it was Bernie that was a white supremacist and now they call Pelosi a racist. What a time to be alive.

They have an election coming up and the party is still in full clown mode, expecially due to the crazy four.
This is on Pelosi. She should have addressed this and cut them down a long time ago instead of her initial
attitude of "they are so cute when they try play politics but they will bring the young vote and that is what matters."

Second week AOC was in the House she participated in and supported a vocal demonstration outside Pelosi's office.
That is where and when Pelosi should have realized that something needs to be done.
Now you are in the middle of the dem primaries and the primaries are completely outclowned by "what crazy shit will the four do next".

They want to go into the real election in a state of full clown-world too? That is how you plan to win against Trump?
(No they don't and Pelosi knows this. That is why she need to shut them down and do it quickly.)
Disagree with the bold. She should have realized that long before. At her age she has no excuse for not realizing the folly in giving any support for identity politics. It is, by its nature, a destructive force that causes division. When everyone is seen through a prism of skin color, gender, and sexual preferences every disagreement becomes ist this, phobe that, etc., etc,