• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Dec 15, 2011

For those paying attention, BBC news reporting and current affairs coverage is far from impartial. The state of their website homepage is evidence enough (and there is a thread in Off Topic demonstrating this).

Journalists are trying to make themselves their own protected class.
Reporting on how important they are, how needed they are, and how every must listen to what they say.
And, as we saw from the top post of the previous page, there are more than a few that are far too fond of the sound of their own, self-amplified, voices.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Why am I not surprised here?

For those of you too lazy to watch a video hosted by a softie with some sort of communist faux-hawk, let me give you some warm up thoughts to get you intrigued:

The women left a comminist group because the transwomen were maam'splaining and aggresively taking over leadership positions

The transwomen were having orgies after meetings and psychologically forcing real women to participate, calling anyone who didn't transphobic

The transwomen leadership were spending a considerable amount of group funds on prostitutes

Some juicy stuff left out of my summary, but most of the rest is a call to get idpol out of marxism, etc. Which is hilarious, since Peterson has often talked about the odd mix of intersectionalism, marxism, and postmodernity.

It cracked me up. A perfect union of Animal Farm and the old saying about lipstick on a pig.

Last edited:

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018

For those paying attention, BBC news reporting and current affairs coverage is far from impartial. The state of their website homepage is evidence enough (and there is a thread in Off Topic demonstrating this).

Journalists are trying to make themselves their own protected class.
Reporting on how important they are, how needed they are, and how every must listen to what they say.
And, as we saw from the top post of the previous page, there are more than a few that are far too fond of the sound of their own, self-amplified, voices.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Lol this from the BBC who for a entire decade looked away from grooming gangs to not damage the voting numbers of their masters and the BBC attacked everyone that dared to talk about this, this makes them in my opinion complicit in the child abuse of roughly 2000 children over 10 years.
Lol BBC

Last edited:
Reactions: hariseldon

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
Lol this from the BBC who for a entire decade looked away from grooming gangs to not damage the voting numbers of their masters and the BBC attacked everyone that dared to talk about this, this makes them in my opinion complicit in the child abuse of roughly 2000 children over 10 years.
Lol BBC
Of course they looked away, the BBC was rife with historic paedophilia. Those in houses of glass don't throw stones.

bigedole

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
For those of you too lazy to watch a video hosted by a softie with some sort of communist faux-hawk, let me give you some warm up thoughts to get you intrigued:

The women left a comminist group because the transwomen were maam'splaining and aggresively taking over leadership positions

The transwomen were having orgies after meetings and psychologically forcing real women to participate, calling anyone who didn't transphobic

The transwomen leadership were spending a considerable amount of group funds on prostitutes

Some juicy stuff left out of my summary, but most of the rest is a call to get idpol out of marxism, etc. Which is hilarious, since Peterson has often talked about the odd mix of intersectionalism, marxism, and postmodernity.

It cracked me up. A perfect union of Animal Farm and the old saying about lipstick on a pig.

Taking your summary at face value, the only appropriate response is:

:messenger_hushed:

Dec 15, 2011
..she called the decision sexist.
Given the politician made it entirely clear on his reasoning, for the reporter to ignore it and position herself as the victim of sexism shows just how sincere her reporting is.

EDIT: Reading the tweet thread, you can see exactly how nearly everyone is ignoring what he actually said and is projecting their own smears on to him - including assuming he has a weak marriage and questioning his sexuality. Pretty sure Twitter would be suppressing mis-gendering tweets if it was any other gender or sexual preference.

His point about perception proven by those who believe they are outwitting him.

Last edited:

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013

Is he being smart or ridiculous? Either way the female reporter still complained – she called the decision sexist.
She and SJWs can get all pissy (when are they not), but it's smart in the metoo era. You never know what nut will accuse you. Mike Pence, from what I understand, does the same thing as this guy and has for a really long time.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
She and SJWs can get all pissy (when are they not), but it's smart in the metoo era. You never know what nut will accuse you. Mike Pence, from what I understand, does the same thing as this guy and has for a really long time.
Yeah, Pence is only well-known man that I've heard who publically takes the same view. I agree in the current climate it's a wise move.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Given the politician made it entirely clear on his reasoning, for the reporter to ignore it and position herself as the victim of sexism shows just how sincere her reporting is.

EDIT: Reading the tweet thread, you can see exactly how nearly everyone is ignoring what he actually said and is projecting their own smears on to him - including assuming he has a weak marriage and questioning his sexuality. Pretty sure Twitter would be suppressing mis-gendering tweets if it was any other gender or sexual preference.

His point about perception proven by those who believe they are outwitting him.
Yeah, it's unsurprising to see him mocked for his decision. Those very same people would be first in line to brand him a sexual predator, a liar, calling for him to be sacked etc. if the reporter accused him of something.
The way she still attempts to paint herself as victim is the thing that made me laugh though. It only further reveals the kind of mentality that these type of women have.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Yeah, Pence is only well-known man that I've heard who publically takes the same view. I agree in the current climate it's a wise move.
The fact that the #metoo and #believewomen ideologues mock these men for taking precautions shows their true colors. It's not about justice. It's about wielding something over men's heads. If the man decides to be cautious, he gets mocked because they know it's an avenue they won't be able to use against him, and that frustrates them.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Is he being smart or ridiculous? Either way the female reporter still complained – she called the decision sexist.
Sex role reversal:

Female politician: he is a large, intimidating man i don't know yet he creepily insisted i spent 15 hours with him alone. I found the request a little overwhelming and politely requested a chaperone attend. He got enraged and freaked out.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
The fact that the #metoo and #believewomen ideologues mock these men for taking precautions shows their true colors. It's not about justice. It's about wielding something over men's heads. If the man decides to be cautious, he gets mocked because they know it's an avenue they won't be able to use against then, and that frustrates them.
They want men feel as if they are always on eggshells when comes to interacting with the opposite sex – and it works.
The modern feminist wants men to second guess everything they [men] do and say so they are eventually consumed by self-doubt and guilt. That's why these kind of women always seek to have something over men's heads.

Notice how the reporter attempts to tell the Republican candidate what he is thinking: “What you're saying here is that a woman is a sexual object first and a reporter second." She acts as if she is in his head and has it all figured out. She then tries to mock him by asking how could he be a good governor if he can't be alone in a room with a woman – it's as if the backdrop of #MeToo suddenly doesn't exist.

I think women who behave like this are motivated by their frustration over the lack of female dominance. Their desire for so-called equality is just an increasingly thin cloak.
Many women criticise and mock men and masculinity these days like it's their day job. If it really was about just wanting to be equal, then there would be no need to put men down with such joy.
It's about wanting to dominate.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Such a cute little thing became this awful pink-haired troll with painted on eyebrows. Speaking of which, what is the deal with painted on eyebrows anyway? I grew up in the desert southwest and one of the things I STILL find baffling to this day is why Hispanic women would wax their eyebrows off and then paint clown eyebrows in their place. This poor dummy did the same thing, only she obviously took inspiration from Frida Kahlo and Bert from Sesame Street.

• LOL
Reactions: Stitch and crowbrow
Oct 26, 2018
Such a cute little thing became this awful pink-haired troll with painted on eyebrows. Speaking of which, what is the deal with painted on eyebrows anyway? I grew up in the desert southwest and one of the things I STILL find baffling to this day is why Hispanic women would wax their eyebrows off and then paint clown eyebrows in their place. This poor dummy did the same thing, only she obviously took inspiration from Frida Kahlo and Bert from Sesame Street.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
The heat created by excessive cognitive dissonance burns eyebrows off.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Taking your summary at face value, the only appropriate response is:

:messenger_hushed:
I wasn't exaggerating, and that dude seemed legit and was referencing all sorts of commie insider jargon i don't know. It's epic. He blames the establishment for injecting identity politics into communism/radicalism. But yea, orgies and prostitutes oh my. Your antifa dollars hard at work.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Yeah. I haven't watched either of these btw so I don't know what's in them.

Jesus christ, man.
What is the point in having a "penis" if your "girlfriend" will end up looking like that?

EDIT: unless this is some kind of purity ring/incel shit. You feel hard and like you want to rub one out, look down on "girlfriend" and right away you go 'nah, I'm good, not horny any more'.

Last edited:

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Dude, that is so fucked.

I’m morbidly curious about what the fake phallus ends up looking like. Horror show is my guess.
Try Google.
Long time ago I worked with a guy going by "Rusty".
I worked remote, so did he. In Mowember he shaved his stash/beard and announced it on the team mailinglist.

Innocent me searched google images for "Shaved Rusty".
Well, yeah, don't do that.

MilkyJoe

Jan 29, 2014

Perfect!!!

• LOL
Reactions: HeresJohnny

AV

Gold Member
May 31, 2018
Leeds, UK
I was curious about faux-cock boners, here's what indisputable fact source Quora tells me:

A phalloplasty can be supplied with implants that provide erection.

A non-inflatable penis implant is a sturdy rod that can be bent down and up to imitate erection. (Much like you bend ragdolls with steel wire skeleton to give them different positions.)

An inflatable device (2- or 3-part) is a more complex and naturally looking thing. To describe it in simple terms, a rubber bulb is placed into the constructed scrotum with an inflatable tube along the length of the penis; by squeezing the testicle and pumping this bulb, the inflatable tube can be erected and give the constructed penis a sturdy appearance.

And no, these things do not imitate ejaculation.
I repeat: by squeezing the testicle and pumping this bulb, the inflatable tube can be erected. FUCK YEAH

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013

Congressional Black Caucus members are furious at Justice Democrats, accusing the outside progressive group aligned with firebrand Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) of trying to oust lawmakers of color, specifically African-American lawmakers.

Justice Democrats is backing primary challengers to eight-term Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas), a Hispanic Caucus member, and 10-term Rep. Lacy Clay (D-Mo.), a member of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC). The insurgent group also made noise this year about challenging Democratic Caucus Chairman Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.), a CBC member seen as the heir apparent to Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

And CBC leaders are fretting that Justice Democrats may target other black lawmakers in the coming weeks and months, including Reps. Yvette Clarke (D-N.Y.), Joyce Beatty (D-Ohio), Emanual Cleaver (D-Mo.) and Anthony Brown (D-Md.). Brown said the group has been making calls in his district, actively trying to recruit a challenger to run against him.

“It just seems strange that the social Democrats seem to be targeting members of the Congressional Black Caucus, individuals who have stood and fought to make sure that African Americans are included and part of this process,” Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.), a senior CBC member, told The Hill.

“I don’t know what that agenda is, but if they want to come after members of the Black Caucus, it’s two ways,” warned Meeks, the Queens Democratic party boss who clashed with Justice Democrats in a local district attorney race last month.

Some Democrats are hoping that Ocasio-Cortez, the rabble-rousing freshman with 4.7 million Twitter followers, gets a primary challenge herself in 2020.

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
  • LOL
Reactions: MilkyJoe