Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

mcz117chief

Sep 29, 2013
Bohemia
Yet Facebook and Twitter can censor what it partisan-ly likes? Interesting.
Exactly.
Facebook/Twitter bans conservaties: "Omg, you nazi, don't you know that they are private companies!? They can ban whoever they want and censor whoever they want! You don't like it go make your own facebook, you nazi pig!"
Christian dating app doesn't support homosexual relationships: "Omg, you nazi, don't you know it is, like, 2019'n'shit!? You can't just discriminate against people like that! You must allow all people on your platform, you nazi pig!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Shy Fingers

Aug 3, 2011
It's been just one week since this thread was started.
I feel be barely scratched the surface of clown world too. These are just mainstream controlled links we are getting. Dive into the more independent reporting and fringe sites, look out!
..and? It'd be just as easy to do the same from the perspective of the other side of the aisle, but that doesn't fit your silly meme.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Does this count?

If my only choices are to trust them or trust humanity to police itself when it comes to online extremism then I am gonna go with them yeah.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
..and? It'd be just as easy to do the same from the perspective of the other side of the isle, but that doesn't fit your silly meme.
You are free to post in here as well with what you find. It is a non-partisan meme.

It is not my meme, however. But thanks for thinking highly of me as the author.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I like to see what others are saying. I purposely avoid staying in "echo chambers".
That’s great, but all I see you do on GAF is complain. If the audience doesn’t like your memes, either deal with it, improve your meme game, or find a new audience. Don’t whinge about the audience being wrong and expect them to reward you just for participating.

Shy Fingers

Aug 3, 2011
That’s great, but all I see you do on GAF is complain. If the audience doesn’t like your memes, either deal with it, improve your meme game, or find a new audience. Don’t whinge about the audience being wrong and expect them to reward you just for participating.
Where am I looking for an award? Also I've only flat out complained about this forum... twice?

Just calling out this thread as a circle jerk.

Shy Fingers

Aug 3, 2011
You just gave me relief.

I love happy endings. Don't you?
The show Happy Endings was great, I agree
@Shy Fingers you are learning well, young padawan.
I'm a crazy lefty who's married to a log cabin trump supporter, not sure what I'm learning from here :p

EDIT: But we've derailed this thread enough, feel free to hit me up in PM or another thread to continue this

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
The show Happy Endings was great, I agree

I'm a crazy lefty who's married to a log cabin trump supporter, not sure what I'm learning from here :p

EDIT: But we've derailed this thread enough, feel free to hit me up in PM or another thread to continue this
Do you really think you can derail Clown World thread with mere banter?