• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

nkarafo

Nov 30, 2012
Muslim students at the college then began a campaign to have Zhu expelled. One, who said she was manning the booth, replied, "I invited you to try one on and you said 'no thank you...You didn't take the time to even ask questions or try to understand what Hijab is. That's ignorant of you. You literally sprinted after taking the photos. That's pathetic."
Fuck this religious nutcase guy in particular.

Like anyone should give a fuck about what a hijab is. She said "no thank you" what else did he want? She wasn't even a muslim why the hell would she wear it?

This triggered me more than it should. I would smack that guy in the face if it was me.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Where tf does Atkins think his beloved cities and blue states get their food and, in many cases, water? They come from those horrible, backwards REDZONES. If the shit ever hits the fan, we'll see who's really subsidizing who.
The left have convinced themselves everyone who supports Trump is a racist redneck, a white supremacist in a suit, a grifter, or an Uncle Tom. They are so confident and encircled in their ideology they can no longer even entertain opposition. Living in an extremely liberal city that is waiting for its application to be a shithole processed, I see it all the time. Even people i hang out with [generally for the betterment of my childrens' lives] are convinced all Trump supporters are the worst of the worst, that anyone who didn't vote for Hillary was sexist, etc.

I look forward to 2020, i just hope my city doesn't burn itself to the ground because my property value is important to me.

WindomURL

Gold Member
May 15, 2019
The left have convinced themselves everyone who supports Trump is a racist redneck, a white supremacist in a suit, a grifter, or an Uncle Tom. They are so confident and encircled in their ideology they can no longer even entertain opposition. Living in an extremely liberal city that is waiting for its application to be a shithole processed, I see it all the time. Even people i hang out with [generally for the betterment of my childrens' lives] are convinced all Trump supporters are the worst of the worst, that anyone who didn't vote for Hillary was sexist, etc.

I look forward to 2020, i just hope my city doesn't burn itself to the ground because my property value is important to me.
I hear you man, and your avatar is fitting:messenger_sunglasses:. Though it's not a big city I too live and work in an overwhelmingly clown controlled area where many of my friends and acquaintances are informed predominantly by npr, google newsfeeds, facebook-- the usual suspects, or worse. It's almost impossible to discuss current events or politics with them as it's like you're speaking another language that consists entirely of racial slurs and heil hitlers, given the responses you get when "disrupting" the narrative.

Luckily my property is located in a nice little whitebread/suburb style area, removed from much of any hustle or bustle, though I still daydream of getting even further removed from the masses of flesh. A two minute drive is all it takes to get to the verdant beauty of the countryside, so escape is somewhat within reach.

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
The badasses on reddit are dreaming up civil war and talking about how "Trumpism" must be eradicated from existence :messenger_tears_of_joy:. Just some of the quotes below. The place may challenge Ree as an echo chamber.

It must be destroyed period. You think Trumpism suddenly becomes okay if there exists no peaceful solution?
We're getting to the point beyond peaceful negotiations. Nazis and racists need to be put back in their place.
That's what happened the first time the Nazis came around. The movement's leaders were put into jail for plotting a violent conspiracy. Then when they got out, they immediately began getting back into government, this time with the results that we all know so well. There won't be a peaceful end to Trumpism. These people literally want violence in the streets.
Trump is only a small symptom of the cancer that is the Republian, nay, American Nazi party. Taking out the spurs just leaves the actual cancer to continue spreading.
You got to chemo that Nazi shit and it's not a peaceful process.
They might want to see what states produce the most military and which way a ton of military lean before they try this imaginary revolution.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
The badasses on reddit are dreaming up civil war and talking about how "Trumpism" must be eradicated from existence :messenger_tears_of_joy:. Just some of the quotes below. The place may challenge Ree as an echo chamber.

They might want to see what states produce the most military and which way a ton of military lean before they try this imaginary revolution.
"Trumpism" :messenger_tears_of_joy:

They ascribe more power to Trump than his own supporters. What a sad existence.

Reactions: dolabla

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Holy shit! This is a Democrat candidate!
Lol.

I’ve thought the whole Russia Psy Op conspiracy was ridiculous from the beginning, but after witnessing the shit in this thread, I’m starting to wonder if it’s true, haha.

America, you got played.

Modern Warfare: Destroy from within

Reactions: TheGreatYosh

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
The badasses on reddit are dreaming up civil war and talking about how "Trumpism" must be eradicated from existence
yeah this shit is hilarious. rah rah rah you historic cosplayer. just like back when the Nazis had people in concentration camps and some brave German people wrote Tweets against it. you guys are really challenging the status quo!

it is a fucking dream. they love the civil war and the nazis cos they are symbols of eras with clearly defined heroes and villains. nowadays, everyone knows the Dems are crooked as fuck, they are just as shitty on immigration, on justice, on military, etc., they are just as much Nazis. partisans must work overtime to try and differentiate the two through rhetoric.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005

Pretty sure the plan is If they whine enough maybe we will kill ourselves.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
WTF is Trumpism?

I only hear this from the far gone loonies on the far left. Is this some weird fanfiction they dream up in their warped worldview?

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: MetalAlien

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Dumbass of the year (besides Jussie)?

- Woman runs car thru fence onto private property with cameras
- Gets out of car and vandalizes Trump 2020 sign
- Gets back into car
- Car gets stuck
- Has to leave car behind
- Gets caught and arrested
- Faces up to 5 years in prison

COBB COUNTY, Ga. - A young woman has been charged after police said she vandalized a Cobb County man’s Donald Trump reelection sign.

George Bentley showed Channel 2’s Matt Johnson how he took a lot of precautions to protect his property and the sign, including putting up a barbed wire fence.

“It's a free country, and we love America, and we're happy with the guy that's in there now,” Bentley said.

That’s why he says he placed a Trump 2020 sign on display along his property that overlooks North Marietta Parkway.

“We want him to be elected again in 2020, and we wanted to give our support for him,” Bentley said.

He told Johnson that he can't think of one good reason for anyone to trespass and vandalize his sign.

“It really irritates me. I believe people should be able to protest, but not on my property, you know?” Bentley said.

Bentley’s security cameras captured a car driving through the barbed wire fence and then knocking over a bright-colored cube around 1 a.m. Monday.

The video then shows a woman standing in front of the camera to spray-paint the Trump sign.

Bentley and his girlfriend, Dee Corson, discovered what happened when they woke up later in the day.

“That’s pretty strong for it to bother you something like this,” Corson said.

They also made another discovery: a car left behind.

Video shows the woman struggled to get back through the fence, so she left the car there.

“If the car hadn’t been here with the tag on it, and we just had video of the person, it would have been really tough,” Bentley said.

The car led police to Azaria Moore, 20, who is charged with criminal trespass and failure to report a crash.

Bentley said he hopes the criminal charges will send a message.

“We're sorry you don’t like it. Go to your place and do your own display, but leave ours alone,” Bentley said.

Bentley estimates the damage to be thousands of dollars, including the fence that has to be repaired.

Johnson contacted Moore for comment about this story, but she didn’t want to say anything. She told Johnson that she could face five years in prison if convicted.

nkarafo

Nov 30, 2012
I will re-quote this post because the title caught my eye:

How the Soviets Won the Space Race for Equality

This title is both racist and sexist but they don't realize it. The space race wasn't for equality, it was for science. Implying the Soviets cared about equality means they chose these people based on their sex or skin color and not their skills or expertise.

Not to mention the fact that sending stuff to space is incredible expensive and dangerous so "equality" isn't really a priority when it comes to space programs.

Also, lol at the USSR being commendable about human rights.

Last edited: