• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
They thanked the Lord. 😂
This is a sound strategy. Democrats always start off with a good idea, but then they go off the fucking rails and into the ocean with it, and people wonder WTF happened. Like immigration. They started off with a sound message of "we want to help people come here that are fleeing shit holes" which resonates with people. 18 months later and they're all raising their hands to give illegal aliens healthcare and the country fucking GROANED.

All you need to do is play this shit in their own words and they will do all the heavy lifting.

Reactions: hariseldon

Kazza

Oct 6, 2018

Context:

For proof that the woke war on common sense and decency is now completely out of control, look no further than the Canadian trans-waxing controversy. A born male who identifies as female, and whose male genitalia is still intact, is suing female-only waxers on the basis that their refusal to wax his bollocks – sorry, her bollocks – is an act of discrimination. Yes, this person believes that because he identifies as female he should therefore have access to every female service, including the most intimate female services. Any female beautician who refuses to tend to his testicles is being ‘transphobic’, apparently, because they are denying his womanhood. Even though he has a penis. And testicles. And is a man. That’s hate speech, I know.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Wow that guy is a creep.
It is so much worse than you can imagine.
Yaniv is a predator and openly pedofile. He goes to women's dressing rooms to look at young girls and want to "help" 10 to 12 year old girls insert their tampons.
Those are his own words. He constantly posts about going to the womens dressing rooms because, as he says, he wants to see a woman with a tampon string hanging out.

He uses his "trans" status as a shield to stop people from calling him out for being a degenerate.

Constantly messaging people and getting banned from forums because he wants ot get in touch with 10 year old girls to help/teach how to use a tampon.
This "they won't wax me" is nothing. He is so much worse you can never imagine.

Read his section on kiwifarms and be afraid. Very afraid.
If you live in Canada. When you take your young daughters to the pool, this is the guy she might meet in the dressing room.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
Yaniv is a predator and openly pedofile. He goes to women's dressing rooms to look at young girls and want to "help" 10 to 12 year old girls insert their tampons.
Those are his own words. He constantly posts about going to the womens dressing rooms because, as he says, he wants to see a woman with a tampon string hanging out.

He uses his "trans" status as a shield to stop people from calling him out for being a degenerate.

Constantly messaging people and getting banned from forums because he wants ot get in touch with 10 year old girls to help/teach how to use a tampon.

If you live in Canada. When you take your young daughters to the pool, this is the guy she might meet in the dressing room.
Yeah I saw it. Glad some other legit trans people are calling him out. These kind of psychos ruin it for trans that are legit and that need support. IMO there are too many mentally unstable people that are trying to take advantage of the current hype on trans issues to do some pretty fucked up and shady shit. I just read about these discord groups that originated out of 4chan that try luring kids with insecurities to then ask for crossdressing pics and then blackmail them into taking HRT treatments. Someone please murder all these evil shits.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Dude's a fucking legend (to be clear I extend that to every fucking person involved in that miraculous insane crazy mission - probably America's finest achievement and a true peak of human achievement).
Absolutely. I mean, imagine the size of the nuts you have to have to do something like that only to be approached by some cuck on the street saying it didn’t don’t happen. Buzz was like:

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
I wonder what drives someone to just flat out lie about something like this?

A queer Democratic politician who claimed to have treated Pulse nightclub shooting victims admitted to Florida officials that she lied about her service.

Elizabeth McCarthy told the Florida Department of Health that she had fabricated claims that she was a cardiologist who had treated victims of the mass shooting on the LGBT destination.

'I lied. It is a false statement. I just made it up,' McCarthy said, according to an affidavit released Wednesday by the Florida Department of Health and obtained by Florida Politics.

The department charged her with violating state law under the unlicensed activity statutes.

They are seeking a fine of more than $1,000 and is serving her a cease-and-desist order which would prohibit her from telling anyone else that she is a medical doctor.

Medical Quality Assurance Investigator questioned McCarthy on July 9 and then filed the cease-and-desist order on Wednesday.

When asked why she lied, McCarthy reportedly 'apologized' and said that she was 'portraying a life that wasn't true.

She added: 'I wanted to be somebody in the community, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I gave any impersonation. I knew it was wrong and I should have stopped — by no means did I ever mean to put anybody in jeopardy.'

Her total penalty is $3,094.95 and she has 30 days to dispute the the investigation.

McCarthy, 50, withdrew from the race for House District 28 in June, two weeks after her claims and credentials were called into question.
McCarthy had claimed at a gun control panel earlier this year that she was working as a cardiologist at Orlando Regional Medical Center on the night of the attack.

She said: 'I personally removed 77 bullets from 32 people … It was like an assembly line.'

The only problem: the hospital said it had no record of her employment there, and the state Department of Health has no record of McCarthy being a licensed doctor.

Yes, I am a doctor,' McCarthy insisted when approached with the apparent contradictions. 'Yes, I did work the night of Pulse.'

Mihos

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
steamcommunity.com
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: dolabla

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
I wonder what drives someone to just flat out lie about something like this?

These politicians should've known that word is still a currency which wears off each time you politicians say a lie. Even more if you're just doing that by vanity.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: dolabla

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
I'll just leave this here....

NSFW pobably, but it paints a picture with what you are dealing with here and somehow he's not on a register or in prison.
So whenever a person is really into abusing little boys and little girls all he need to say is he's trans and all out sudden every pedophilia charges or suspictions against him are dropped ?
Scumbags.

Reactions: matt404au

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
So whenever a person is really into abusing little boys and little girls all he need to say is he's trans and all out sudden every pedophilia charges or suspictions against him are dropped ?
Scumbags.
It's the same story repeated over the centuries. Priests used the safety and benevolent environment of the church to prey upon victims. Politicians used the safety and power of political office to do the same. Activists and revolutionaries and soldiers used the fervor of revolt and social upheaval and conquest to rape and take advantage.

Authority borrowed without the weight of responsibility often leads to such things.

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
I was just shopping in Asda (Walmart) in the Uk, when i heard on the radio:

"We at Asda are proud to be a part of the LBGTQ+ community and work alongside you great people. We are also proud sponsers of (charity name) which helps prevent bullying and helps the community blah blah blah. If you want to donate to the charity visit our website"

This is the first time I have heard anyone, let alone a company or corporation, mention LBGT in real life. I was surprised and amused. We really in clown world now.

• Triggered
Reactions: DocONally
Dec 15, 2011
The unbiased msm proving their worth again.

I'm in a contrarian catch-22.

The once-confident "It's over for Trump" stories fizzling out into nothing is making him look teflon-coated.
Which can only mean that he must be guilty of something.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I'm in a contrarian catch-22.

The once-confident "It's over for Trump" stories fizzling out into nothing is making him look teflon-coated.
Which can only mean that he must be guilty of something.
Would you say there is a deep state covering up Trump's obvious and numerous crimes? :pie_thinking:

(I can't wait for the narrative to fracture in this direction for the ultimate cotton-candy irony)

MilkyJoe

Jan 29, 2014
Scumbags.
All the pedos in UK prisons magically turned trans, so I guess it works.

Real trans folk must be furious they've been appropriated by these animals

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
NSFW pobably, but it paints a picture with what you are dealing with here and somehow he's not on a register or in prison.
It is Canada. In the US or Australia he would certainly have been the part of a targeted a sting operation and locked up in big boys prison a long long time ago.

In Canada he is probably celebrated for being so brave to be his true self. There are even activists that are defending him! That is how woke they are.
Just read his page in kiwifarms. Amazing really that this person is not yet in prison as a sex offender.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

I brought up all that shit earlier. One of the more more horrific things he did recently is trying to organize a topless pool party for <12 year old children and himself to attend. No parents allowed, by the way, because this is a creature you can trust to be alone around children:

Did I mention he sneaks pictures of women and children in restrooms using the sink mirror? Note the pose like he is trying to play it off as taking a selfie, and how comfortable he is with taking the picture.

KF has supposedly gotten tons of traffic from people Yaniv interacts with (spoilers: everyone he meets hates him). I think he has a good chance of getting such a large backlash that he defacto loses the ability to shield himself as trans intersex whatever label he thinks works best to appeal to the leaf Human Rights Council. Even they seemed to realize that something is off about him, although they may be coaxed into continuing his state protection by whatever governmental authority he has connections to.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I was just shopping in Asda (Walmart) in the Uk, when i heard on the radio:

"We at Asda are proud to be a part of the LBGTQ+ community and work alongside you great people. We are also proud sponsers of (charity name) which helps prevent bullying and helps the community blah blah blah. If you want to donate to the charity visit our website"

This is the first time I have heard anyone, let alone a company or corporation, mention LBGT in real life. I was surprised and amused. We really in clown world now.
LGBTQ+ is now a political/religious identity. When I hear someone proclaiming themselves part of the LGBTQ+ community, they may as well tell me they're part of the Scientology community.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I brought up all that shit earlier. One of the more more horrific things he did recently is trying to organize a topless pool party for <12 year old children and himself to attend. No parents allowed, by the way, because this is a creature you can trust to be alone around children:

Did I mention he sneaks pictures of women and children in restrooms using the sink mirror? Note the pose like he is trying to play it off as taking a selfie, and how comfortable he is with taking the picture.

KF has supposedly gotten tons of traffic from people Yaniv interacts with (spoilers: everyone he meets hates him). I think he has a good chance of getting such a large backlash that he defacto loses the ability to shield himself as trans intersex whatever label he thinks works best to appeal to the leaf Human Rights Council. Even they seemed to realize that something is off about him, although they may be coaxed into continuing his state protection by whatever governmental authority he has connections to.
The dude is a predator pedo masquerading as LGBT for a banner of protection.

That movement needs to step up and ostracize these sick fucks before they tarnish everything they worked hard to achieve.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Call an American hero who fucking flew to the moon in a tin can wrapped in duct tape to plant an American flag a coward the week we're celebrating his accomplishment, get an old fashioned knuckle sandwich. I don't normally believe words deserve violence, but I guess we just found the exception.

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
Call an American hero who fucking flew to the moon in a tin can wrapped in duct tape to plant an American flag a coward the week we're celebrating his accomplishment, get an old fashioned knuckle sandwich. I don't normally believe words deserve violence, but I guess we just found the exception.
I totally pictured your avatar saying that.

Reactions: autoduelist

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
It is Canada. In the US or Australia he would certainly have been the part of a targeted a sting operation and locked up in big boys prison a long long time ago.

In Canada he is probably celebrated for being so brave to be his true self. There are even activists that are defending him! That is how woke they are.
Just read his page in kiwifarms. Amazing really that this person is not yet in prison as a sex offender.
I love Canada. Beautiful country and the people are so nice to interact on a day-to-day basis, but they are so weak and coddled as a culture thanks to the protection provided by Big Daddy US that it manifests in some truly bizarre social norms. We were recently out to dinner with our Canadian friend who grew up in Alberta, the most conservative state. She told us that when she was in high school (~5 years ago), kids would go to school dressed as whatever they wanted and would be celebrated for it. There was one girl who regularly went dressed in Renaissance-era fashion, complete with bright white makeup like Queen Elizabeth. I thought she was joking and so joked back that the bullies needed to step up their game, but she insisted that the girl was not seen as weird and was instead praised for being her "unique self".

Canadian GAFers: do you reckon she was bullshitting us or is this legit? If legit, how common would it be and how on earth can it be considered as being your unique self? Kids are impressionable. Fashion trends come and go and kids attach themselves to whatever they perceive as being "cool". It's like it's a contest to see who can revel in social non-conformity and cultural weakness the most.

• Triggered
Reactions: hariseldon

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Life is easier when you stop giving a fuck. It's like trying to memorize pi. It's also the single best way to visualize the inherent nightmare intersectionalism is, as groups endlessly subdivide themselves into oblivion [or, at least, until they realize we are all individuals].
Cell division produces cancer. Identity group division also produces cancer. Coincidence?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
What is the 2 in LGBTQ2+?
Probably Two Spirit

Two-Spirit (also two spirit or, occasionally, twospirited) is a modern, pan-Indian, umbrella term used by some Indigenous North Americans to describe Native people in their communities who fulfill a traditional third-gender (or other gender-variant) ceremonial role in their cultures.[1][2][3]

The term two-spirit was created in 1990 at the Indigenous lesbian and gay international gathering in Winnipeg, and "specifically chosen to distinguish and distance Native American/First Nations people from non-Native peoples."[4] The primary purpose of coining a new term was to encourage the replacement of the outdated and considered offensive, anthropological term, berdache. While this new term has not been universally accepted—it has been criticized by traditional communities who already have their own terms for the people being grouped under this new term, and by those who reject what they call the "western" binary implications, such as implying that Natives believe these individuals are "both male and female"[4]—it has generally received more acceptance and use than the anthropological term it replaced.[5][6][7]

"Two Spirit" is not interchangeable with "LGBT Native American" or "Gay Indian";[2] rather, it was intended, despite being in English, to carry on the traditional meanings of the terms in Indigenous languages for the culturally-specific ceremonial roles that are recognized and confirmed by the Elders of the two-spirit's ceremonial community.[1][2][4] Opinions vary as to whether or not this objective has succeeded.[4][8] Often incorrectly used as a synonym for "LGBT Native", the term and identity of two-spirit "does not make sense" unless it is contextualized within a Native American or First Nations framework and traditional cultural understanding.[3][9][10] However, the gender-nonconforming, LGBT, or third and fourth gender, ceremonial roles traditionally embodied by Native American and FNIM people, intended to be under the modern umbrella of two-spirit, can vary widely, even among the Indigenous people who accept the English-language term. No one Native American/First Nations' culture's gender or sexuality categories apply to all, or even a majority of, these cultures.[4][8]