• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Stilton Disco

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2014
UK
It all seemed so simple when I was in college. Of course nobody is trying to normalize paedophilia, it's just Rick Santorum spouting off with his bullshit again. How the hell would a gay couple be able to force religious institutions to accomodate them against their will, is it not spelled out in the 1st Amendment? While drag shows can be family-friendly in the sense of modern American burlesque, obviously nobody in their right mind would allow children to do drag strip-shows for adult men to toss stripper singles.

You cannot imagine the rage I feel for the community I was once a part of for making me a liar, nor the regret I feel for spouting their lies. I will always be a homosexual, but these 'people' are not mine.
Same, (well, except I'm straight) for years I scoffed and mocked the slippery slope arguement, always so certain the LGBT movement was simply about equal rights and acceptance.

And it was. Mostly still is. But there's a tiny, vocal minority of sick bastards that have worked their way in, and use political correctness to shield their twisted perversions and use woke far left ideology to control others and normalise mental sickness and child abuse.

Theres got to be a tipping point eventually. I just worry that it'll be later rather than sooner, that far too many innocent people will be hurt by these monsters, and then in the aftermath even more hurt by the backlash.

Last edited:

Helios

Jun 13, 2018
I can do haircuts, takes a couple minutes.
5$ regardless of gender.
You sit down, my shaver goes buzz buzz buzz for 2 minutes.
Done.

Man or Woman, 5 dollars each.
Replying to myself.

If it turns out that only men want to get my 5$ haricut,
can we use the law and police to force women to come and have their hair cut by me as a way to reduce the gender divide at my haircut studio?

I was thinking cops grab random women on the street, bring them to me and then hold them down or tazer them while I cut their hair.

ok?

hariseldon

Aug 22, 2018
#pluralgang hashtag makes for some rather potent hangover reading

Well that's quite the hashtag. The feeling is similar to when I first saw one man one jar. I knew that I could never unsee it and that it would haunt my nightmares forever.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
@autoduelist You know, I really like your attitude and your insightful commentary here on the site, not just this thread. I keep wondering what kind of person you are, what job you do, what interests you. You sound like a really smart, educated and sophisticated person. Do you mind me asking you these questions?

edit: maybe I should have asked this via pm? I'll delete this if you want.
Thanks for the kind words. Uh, have no idea how to answer that... my Russian programmers did not think to include a backstory. I will ask the dating app bot sitting next to me... ok.

East coast working class hardcore kid from a broken home (latchkey kid) who hated school but loved reading and put himself through upper education and now is a happy father of two little kids.

Favorite books: dune series, huck finn, the stars my destination, stranger in a strange land, trainspotting, catch 22, blindness, amnesia moon, snow crash, slaughterhouse-five, windup bird chronicle, A clockwork orange, the count of monte cristo, the stand, it, war and peace, call of the wild.

nkarafo

Nov 30, 2012
and then papa john showed up at our concentration camp with pizzas, and nintendo dropped off a bunch of games, and then we were foisted into our cages and made to drink mountain dew while marvel movies played on loop in the background

i write to you uncle to tell you the tales of this camp, that i might never conquer dark souls if someone keeps deleting my save
This needs to be a drama movie. By Steven Spielberg.

Reactions: Tesseract

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
They read Trump and the headline, have a mini stroke, but don't dig any deeper. Unless NY was Epstein's private sex slave island that headline was trash. Then you have the usual suspects popping in to ask why people defend trump so much with zero introspection as to why they are attacking the president so much. There are plenty of valid reasons to dislike Trump that you absolutely doesn't have to make shit up.

Reactions: HeresJohnny

hariseldon

Aug 22, 2018
So anyone who knows the area Gwent police cover will know that they have a lot of serious issues to contend with, such as a huge drug problem and the crime required to fuel those drug habits in an area where people are habitually unemployed for generations. And they focus on some jokes on social media. Yep, totally legit.

• Fire
Reactions: Barnabot

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
I can't reply to the thread since it's locked, but damn if the Liberals on this forum don't have some of the most profound thread backfires. This one belongs in the Clown World thread lol.
It is fascinating that they are trying to associate Trump with Epstein when Trump was the only one of Epstein's former friends to completely break contact with him. I guess they are desperate to make sure that when Bill and Hill go down they at least get Drumpf.

I also do not understand why they think his womanizing is an indictment of his character with regards to potential child molestation. AFAIK, he fucks tall, blonde, big-breasted women. He could bang a new one every hour and that would not make him more likely to be a child molester.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
#3 is wild. Don't use facts or link to them!

It took me awhile to search and find out what 'rolcon' means - 'roleplay as a conservative'. Maybe thats common knowledge or something but i didnt know it.
These people aren’t right in the head.

mcz117chief

Sep 29, 2013
Bohemia

It took me awhile to search and find out what 'rolcon' means - 'roleplay as a conservative'. Maybe thats common knowledge or something but i didnt know it.
Damn, that is nasty. Pretending to be on the other side just to give your own side internet ammo. Scummy as hell.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Damn, that is nasty. Pretending to be on the other side just to give your own side internet ammo. Scummy as hell.
Da, comrade!

It’s why people like this can’t be trusted as close friends, and would backstab you in a heartbeat.

No wonder they’re so paranoid and constantly looking over their shoulder’s.

Last edited:

mcz117chief

Sep 29, 2013
Bohemia
Da, comrade!

It’s why people like this can’t be trusted as close friends, and would backstab you in a heartbeat.

No wonder they’re so paranoid and constantly looking over their shoulder’s.
Right. Like the fact that when you mention that you are Trump supporter or just generally to the right of Stalin, you immediately get shunned even if you knew those people for years. Entire families have been broken just because one member said "Trump ain't that bad".

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013

He did just post this update:

So it may or may not be true.

It definitely wouldn't be surprising if it's real. Remember AOC's it's better to be morally right than factually correct.

EDIT: Someone posted this in the comments:

So it's looking like it's fake news!

Last edited:
Reactions: Helios

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
He did just post this update:

So it may or may not be true.

It definitely wouldn't be surprising if it's real. Remember AOC's it's better to be morally right than factually correct.

EDIT: Someone posted this in the comments:

So it's looking like it's fake news!
Or, art imitates life imitates art. :messenger_squinting_tongue:

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
Through that “pluralgang” hashtag I found someone essentially telling a fanfiction of two made-up people fighting in their head because one of the made-people is mad that the other made-up person posted cringe, so now a third made-up person is talking about it.

The people under that hashtag are mentally ill, but not in the way they want you to believe they are.
More likely it’s NPD and they’re doing this to try to get even a little pity or attention rather than real DID.

• Fire
Reactions: Chittagong

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Through that “pluralgang” hashtag I found someone essentially telling a fanfiction of two made-up people fighting in their head because one of the made-people is mad that the other made-up person posted cringe, so now a third made-up person is talking about it.

The people under that hashtag are mentally ill, but not in the way they want you to believe they are.
More likely it’s NPD and they’re doing this to try to get even a little pity or attention rather than real DID.
This is nothing new, and goes by many Tumblr terms - headmates, multiplicity, plurality, multiple system, blah blah blah.

It is the sort of thing a complete failure of a human being grasps onto to give themselves identity outside of being a failure of a human being.

Super Mario

Nov 12, 2016
It is fascinating that they are trying to associate Trump with Epstein when Trump was the only one of Epstein's former friends to completely break contact with him. I guess they are desperate to make sure that when Bill and Hill go down they at least get Drumpf.
It's page 1 of the left's playbook. Whoever makes the first accusation is innocent (and we will use to media to control the only accusation). It also doesn't matter if we are actually guilty and the other party is innocent. If proven, we just shrug it off

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

The idea has been put forward by the Fabian Society, which says it could help address discrimination against London’s black and minority ethnic population by challenging centuries-old tropes about racial inferiority.

Describing the idea as “welcome and timely”, London’s mayor said: “It’s right and fair that all Londoners see themselves and their history reflected in our city’s museums and cultural institutions.
“Learning more about the uncomfortable nature of our city and our nation’s role in the transatlantic slave trade can serve to deepen our understanding of the past and strengthen our commitment to fight racism and hatred in all its forms.”

• Praise the Sun
  • LOL
Reactions: Gashtronomy and RSB

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

The idea has been put forward by the Fabian Society, which says it could help address discrimination against London’s black and minority ethnic population by challenging centuries-old tropes about racial inferiority.

Describing the idea as “welcome and timely”, London’s mayor said: “It’s right and fair that all Londoners see themselves and their history reflected in our city’s museums and cultural institutions.
“Learning more about the uncomfortable nature of our city and our nation’s role in the transatlantic slave trade can serve to deepen our understanding of the past and strengthen our commitment to fight racism and hatred in all its forms.”
Is this what @somerset has been working on ?

BAW GAWD THE FABIANS HAVE BROKEN HIM HALF.

Dec 15, 2011
London Mayor: "It’s right and fair that all Londoners see themselves and their history reflected in our city’s museums and cultural institutions."
But removing existing monuments to historic figures that are seen by today's ultra-PC mindset as 'problematic' is exempt from this train of thought, of course.

Everyone is equal.
But some are more equal than others.

Any funds on this could be better spent on dealing with knife-crime and gang-violence.
But that's a harder goal and doesn't virtue signal quite as strongly.

Spend 30 seconds to watch this video and ask yourself if this is a credible person:

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
Jun 2, 2013
Austria

Posted this in Dayton thread, but this deserves eyes. Guy was in body armor, etc.

As that tweet says: concealed carry. Make soft targets hard targets.
What is worse? Someone openly carrying a rifle allowing everyone to be aware of the fact, or someone having a gun hidden?
I wonder how the story ended. What did the cops do? Can the guy with the rifle press charges for having been threatened with a gun?

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
But removing existing monuments to historic figures that are seen by today's ultra-PC mindset as 'problematic' is exempt from this train of thought, of course.

Everyone is equal.
But some are more equal than others.

Any funds on this could be better spent on dealing with knife-crime and gang-violence.
But that's a harder goal and doesn't virtue signal quite as strongly.

Spend 30 seconds to watch this video and ask yourself if this is a credible person:
Yep, the guy lives in a different world. He will keep pushing the "diversity is our strength" stuff while London becomes more violent and crime-ridden.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
What is worse? Someone openly carrying a rifle allowing everyone to be aware of the fact, or someone having a gun hidden?
I wonder how the story ended. What did the cops do? Can the guy with the rifle press charges for having been threatened with a gun?
Open carry doesn't bother me. As i've posted in the Dayton thread, we are getting multiple versions of what happened. In some, we are getting variations of he was filming as terrified shoppers ran from him. In others, he shopped, and left the store, and the manager pulled the fire alarm which is what caused people to flee.

Without concrete facts, it makes it impossible to dissect. If he was just open carrying, not holding the gun, not aiming the gun, then i have no issue with it, and i can balance the fact that someone might be fearful of a man in body armor against his right to protect himself when going to a walmart immediately after a walmart shooting. I am a firm believer in making soft target hard - heck, the El Paso manfesto literally instructs people to look for soft targets to hit, and time and time again we see the mass shooters are almost all cowards the second there is return fire.

On the other hand, if this guy was flaunting the law to intentionally scare people and film it, then i think im okay with considering that a minimum of disturbing the peace and possibly on the edge of terroristic threat. But how do you deal with an NI type personality claiming everything is a threat?

The issue, as always, is that lines are extremely hard to draw in law. We don't want to be Minority Report, arresting people for pre-crimes, or fall into the realm of thought police. At the same point in time, we need to identify imminent threats and deal with them accordingly. This is an enormously complex issue, and it's easy for any reactionary law to destroy half of the Bill of Rights:

1] freedom of speech - when is a manifesto a threat?
2] right to bear arms - obvious issues if we start removing rights for thought crimes
4] unreasonable search and seizure - same
5] due process - same
Arguably others...

It's a mess, really. Especially since many solutions can backfire. I mean, part of the reason people do this is to get people to read their manifesto, so criminalizing talking about their crazy ideas [hate speech laws, etc] is only stopping them from posting it freely, arguably encouraging them to lash out so people are forced to read it.