• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Wow, these same virtue-signaling celebs getting cancelled by their own abominable moral-authority artifice.

It mirrors the transition from Revolution to Communism so perfectly. Former comrades found themselves in gulag. Former revolutionaries were asked to serve the party by taking blame for crimes they did not commit. Sarah Silverman becomes yet another Krylenko, helpful stooge for the show trials only to be cancelled when she outlives her usefulness.
Couldn't have said it any better. You reap what you sow. Maybe this is a wake up call for her.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Couldn't have said it any better. You reap what you sow. Maybe this is a wake up call for her.
A true wake up call would require her to let go of her beliefs that she is a moral authority.

So, no. She's just trying to lecture a different group of people now that they're turning on her. "We're really getting out of hand, aren't we?" isn't a sign that she accepts the deeper cause for why things are really getting out of hand (her own ideology).

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
It's literally shocking how deep the assault on principles like due process, etc, is. Like, they aren't playing.

And worse yet, this new order they want is predicated on a belief that women never lie. It's fucking crazy town. It's so crazy town that it should be being ridiculed everywhere, every late night show, every film, every comedian. Instead... it's mainstream. And anyone objecting is relegated to being a fascist.

All in 5 years. What the ever living fuck.

Dec 15, 2011
Doubtful.
More than likely they just cash in some victim points, claim a little martyrdom and double-down on preaching now that they "truly know what real oppression feels like".

All tapped out on their iPhone whilst they're being chauffeured to some freebie event.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
It's literally shocking how deep the assault on principles like due process, etc, is. Like, they aren't playing.

And worse yet, this new order they want is predicated on a belief that women never lie. It's fucking crazy town. It's so crazy town that it should be being ridiculed everywhere, every late night show, every film, every comedian. Instead... it's mainstream. And anyone objecting is relegated to being a fascist.

All in 5 years. What the ever living fuck.
Unstable things tend to collapse quickly. A lot of folks look at the rapid intensification as a sign that "they're winning", but I think that is needlessly fearful. Rather, their rapid escalation into deeper and deeper absurdity is a sign that they feel power slipping out of their hands (instinctively or otherwise) and are desperately trying to right the ship.

What we've seen is just a taste. The culture shift is already in progress and people will be shocked by how many of these "orthodox" far-left beliefs are completely swept away and delegitimized by the general public.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
I'm absolutely certain this started out as a weird sex thing they both got off on, but then they did it so much it became a habit even outside sex, and now it's easier to act like it's a lifestyle choice than admit they've developed a mental health problem and need help.
I skipped that vid because i thought it was a youtube skit, not real. Now people are saying it's real?

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
How has RDJ survived the blackface hate?
SJW marketing has done wonders for Marvel. Essentially funneling money to Trump by pretending to be woke and throwing social justice consumers a bone every now and then. All the while censoring content to appease China.

I mean it’s all a joke anyways Black Panther was an IP created by a white man who was just really lucky to accidentally name it the same as an unrelated movement that started around the same time. apparently Kipling style spear chucker tribalism is ok as long as you cast it and sell it the right way

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

mcz117chief

Sep 29, 2013
Bohemia
This should be in the dictionary under "beta"

They will eat themselves endlessly, burning each other at the purity stake until only Queen Yaniv remains, covered in her own false period blood and screeching manically like a woke Carrie at the smoking corpses laid before her.
Yup. The endless distillery. You distill the movement endlessly until only one "person" remains. The purest SJW.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011

Context:

Doubling down, of course.

Amazing that following years of a female Prime Minister whose political profile was almost 100% about managing Brexit (at the expense of other things going on in the country, I'd argue) that "WHAT WE NEED IS WOMEN STEERING THE SHIP" is the rhetoric these politicians unite over. Using their gender as virtue, and anothers' as vice.

Laughable that their shallow-deep logic got both called out as sexist by Liz Truss and that they fell into the intersectionality trap to boot - being criticised for lack of racial diversity.

Blatantly sexist, deeply belittling, highly dishonest and wildly incompetent.
This is a self-serving power-grab. Nothing more.

And one of my favourite parts from the article:
BBC said:
Should we compare men and women?
Dr Helen Kowalewska, a research fellow at Southampton University, said there was some academic literature suggesting women could be more co-operative than men.

She said other papers suggested women could make more effective leaders - although there was "much more research showing no such gender differences".
So, despite research showing that gender plays not part on cooperativeness or effectiveness of leaders, we'll just frame it as it being women being better anyway.
Good work, BBC and co.

When their argument is based on what's between their legs instead of what's sitting atop their shoulders they're proving they are in the wrong profession.

Last edited:

Stilton Disco

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2014
UK
You mean your dick was bleeding?
*ahem*That's a clit, bigot. And yes, it's bleeding.
I know you're both just treating this in a manner appropriate for the thread, but he is bizarrely proud of the fact he does actually shove tampons up his arse...

On the plus side, if he is regularly bleeding massively from his anus, maybe we'll get lucky and it'll turn out he has colon cancer.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Jun 2, 2013
Austria
I know you're both just treating this in a manner appropriate for the thread, but he is bizarrely proud of the fact he does actually shove tampons up his arse...

On the plus side, if he is regularly bleeding massively from his anus, maybe we'll get lucky and it'll turn out he has colon cancer.
What if he shoves it up his wiener though?

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
This is what a disarmed populace looks like:

Have no idea what the text says, but the embedded video speaks for itself, and it's relatively tame as these things go.

Last edited:

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
Unstable things tend to collapse quickly. A lot of folks look at the rapid intensification as a sign that "they're winning", but I think that is needlessly fearful.
We went from "no means no" to "yes doesn't mean yes" (literally, in one of the Title IX it was argued she said yes, but didn't mean it, guy was suspended) and consent revoked mid act is not only OK, but still punishable (real case, consensual sex, she starts crying, he stops, she argues that while he stopped, he didn't stop immediately, dude suspended). Consensual act, no interruptions, both sides had two beers, yet one of the two has "sexually assaulted".

In lions share of such cases there is neither use of force not even coercion.

Since humans, as species, naturally feel protective about women, this approach could stay there forever.

Reactions: matt404au

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
Taken from reditt so i don't know the actual context of the post or where it's from but......yikes
Even convicted criminals have some code. Maybe could be their underage children the ones that same guy could be sleeping with. Maybe that's the reason I guess. Who knows.
/s

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
So, despite research showing that gender plays not part on cooperativeness or effectiveness of leaders, we'll just frame it as it being women being better anyway.
There actually is a study that figured:

• Fire
Reactions: Schrödinger's cat

Stilton Disco

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2014
UK
There actually is a study that figured:

While I am in no way able to provide sources off the top of my head, I am certainly under the impression as someone with a great interest in anthropology and behavioral science that there's actually been a hell of a lot of studies that show men are generally better at cooperating than women, especially when it comes to achieving a set goal.

And yes, theres certainly been a lot of work place studies that show women dislike female bosses and coworkers to a far greater degree than men, who pretty much dont give a stuff either way.

If anyone wants to take the time to find the studies to prove me wrong I'd be delighted to read then though. As I say, this is just from memory.

Last edited:

hariseldon

Aug 22, 2018
I skipped that vid because i thought it was a youtube skit, not real. Now people are saying it's real?
I'm inclined to say that whether or not the specific couple is real, there is a fetish community around littles. There's a lot of it on tiktok for instance (though lately it seems to have been taken over by trans activists grooming teenagers).

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
I'm inclined to say that whether or not the specific couple is real, there is a fetish community around littles. There's a lot of it on tiktok for instance (though lately it seems to have been taken over by trans activists grooming teenagers).
It is all part of the plan to legitimize pedophilia that is pushed by some far left woke activists.

Stilton Disco

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2014
UK
Is this really how fare we have come?
Pedophiles identifying as “transage” teens to excuse their predophile nature?
Women killing their unborn children because it doesn't have the sex they wanted?

We surely live in the end-times.
Women have been killing their children for being the wrong gender for at least centuries, most likely they always have. Look at the huge number of baby girls left to die on the streets of China due to the one child policy in a cultural that heavily favours males.

These monsters might be in a sub culture that only values females, but they're a completely normal kind of monster, that has the potential to lurk in pretty much anyone.

Theres a reason societies create cultural norms, societal shames, laws and religions. You have to keep human nature in check because its fucking terrifying.

Sadly all those things in the west are collapsing. The good news is, something with stricter controllers will come along eventually and put a stop to it, bad news is that it won't be anywhere near as fair and free as the west was before things started going tits up.

Stilton Disco

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2014
UK
Stupidity aside, replace war with 'conflict' and/or struggle and I'd probably agree.

I think the biggest mistake the western world ever made was giving up on conquering space. If we'd carried on with visiting the moon, started mining asteroids and begun colonising Mars, I very much doubt we'd all be on our phones all day still going insane on social media and finding nothing but our sexual fetishes to define ourselves.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

As Americans grapple with shifts in culture and demographics, majority-minority California is developing a high school curriculum in ethnic studies, one of the first nationally.
Now, as the comment period for the draft approaches its Aug. 15 deadline, hundreds of complaints, suggestions and op-eds have posted, from conservatives who don’t like its depiction of capitalism as a “form of power and oppression,” to parents stumped by its academic jargon to no small number of Californians who, like Safaie-Kia, wonder why it says so little about anti-Semitism.

THIS IS GOLD:

R. Tolteka Cuauhtin, a member of the advisory committee that worked on the draft. SNIP He pointed to criticism of the draft that questions the curriculum’s repetition of academic jargon — words like misogynoir, cisheteropatriarchy and hxrstory.
“It seems to be fine for other academic disciplines to have their own academic language,” he said. “AP Chemistry for example has some very complex academic terms, difficult to pronounce, but it’s expected because it’s AP Chemistry.”

Colloquial language, Cuauhtin said, doesn’t always sufficiently express the nuances of race, ethnicity and society, and academic terminology can bridge that gap.
Jesse Gabriel, a Democrat from the San Fernando Valley and vice chair of the caucus, said SNIP
“It really reflects an anti-Jewish bias. It’s pretty outrageous that it omits anti-Semitism.”

Critics also say the draft takes a one-sided approach to the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement which calls for countries to sever ties with Israel in solidarity with the Palestinians.

The draft’s glossary defines BDS as a “global social movement that currently aims to establish freedom for Palestinians living under apartheid conditions.” Gabriel, the Democratic assemblyman, called the definition “one-sided propaganda” and said the draft appeared to bend over backwards to include BDS.

hariseldon

Aug 22, 2018
As it's behind a paywall I'll post the article if that's ok as it's actually pretty well-written and isn't actually advocating war, it's just a playful poke at the tendency for an easy life to lead to a certain atrophy. The column itself is quite a playful poke at the news so shouldn't be taken too seriously. The Times is honestly the last bastion of good journalism, taking stories from all sides and presenting them equally, covering things the rest of the media won't touch such as the scandal of kids being groomed by the trans activist community, and even allows discussion of Trump that isn't wholly negative.

I was wondering, idly, recently if maybe it was time for us to have another war with someone. I didn’t really care who, although I would prefer it if it were a war we might win, which removes only four or five countries out of the 197. Not a hi-tech war against impecunious Arabs, such as the Iraq war: an involving war, which impinges on us all.

The obvious candidate for an act of unprovoked aggression on our part is France — but it might be over too quickly for the beneficial side effects to take root. So China, maybe, using its bullying of Hong Kong as a pretext. My suspicion is that China’s military competence is gravely overstated.

If we had a war with the Chinese, we’d find out if I’m right, I suppose. If the only animated thing left in the country after hostilities is strontium-90, then I will have been proved errant and you can point this out in the letters page of whichever newspaper they have in the afterlife (almost certainly the bloody Guardian).

War increases social cohesion and integration (unless it’s a civil war, obvs) and the population becomes less deranged and self-indulgent. Madness diminishes and people are less inclined to top themselves. It also reduces personal dissatisfaction.
We now live in a country where everyone is dissatisfied, which has little social cohesion, where integration is a dirty word and a significant minority wishes to dismantle everything that has given us a comparatively comfortable existence. There seems to be a millennialist yearning for catastrophe. The best way to assuage that yearning is to give them one.

The Extinction Rebellion crowd recently demanded that London Fashion Week be scrapped and that instead we should convene “a people’s assembly of industry professionals and designers as a platform to declare a climate and ecological emergency”. That sounds exciting, doesn’t it? Will this people’s assembly have to wear outré stuff while they’re debating our imminent demise? I’d like to see David Attenborough in an orange Perspex thong, or maybe channelling heroin chic.

To tell you the truth, I don’t have much time for the fashion business, but it generates more than £32bn a year for the UK, a vital contribution in a country that doesn’t make enough stuff any more. For the Extinction Rebellion crowd, this doesn’t matter. They have become monomaniacal — all that counts is this kind of biblical Armageddon, this annihilation, which is just around the corner. They cleave to this catastrophe more as an article of blind faith than a careful consideration of the science.

They are not alone. A growing number of greenish economists think we should reduce our GDP: they yearn for “degrowth”, as The Times reported on Friday. They wish us, then, to be poorer, in the mistaken belief that the world will benefit from our Lenten abstinence from industry. Much as New Zealand’s uniquely irritating and exponentially woke prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, has asserted, they also believe that capitalism has conspicuously failed, forgetting the billions of people it has lifted out of poverty.

This self-abnegation is there, too, in the dim 12-watt-bulb sanctimony of our big box office royal couple. It is Harry and Meghan’s stated intention to have only two children because of over-population. And yet our birth rate is falling. (By contrast, it is rising in the poorest parts of the globe, where people have more pressing concerns than pretending, unconvincingly, that they carry the weight of the world on their shoulders.)

In the social ranks below those two increasingly risible individuals, there is also a madness. More working days lost to stress, depression and fatigue than ever before. More money than ever spent on mental health, and still it is nowhere near enough. Where does this misery come from? Why is it only manifested now?

My argument is not that climate change is imaginary or that capitalism is perfect or that we should invade China. But one of the earliest social studies, published by Emile Durkheim in 1897, noted the beneficial social effects of war, and it still holds a few uncomfortable truths today. We have become softened and prone to be frit at everything, perpetually discombobulated in our pacific affluence and our ease, to the extent that we would throw it all away.

Summertime, then. And the living is, perhaps, too easy.

tkscz

Oct 17, 2011