• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

|OT| Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
Good.

Love the U.S.

Please annex Brazil. ;)
Sorry Brazil-bro. No can do.

We're already an empire that doesn't know wtf to do with the territories we took.

I will say that I think historically, Brazil is the closest apples-to-apples comparison country that exists to the US. :pie_mansinger:

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: lock2k

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Maybe not Clown world worthy.

I was with my fam the other day and my sister told my niece (her daugther) to close her legs when sitting since its not very lady like. Niece is 5 years old and was wearing a dress.

Just made me think that saying something like that might not fly in the future and that she would be blasted for assuming her daughters gender and enforcing gender stereotypes.
I weep for kids these days. My little nephew thinks he's a bad person because he's white. They're brainwashing him even at the ripe, ripe age of 8. That's the real plan imo, they don't really care about converting people like us, they want the fucking kids, because they know if they get the kids, the old people will die off and you'll have an entire fucking generation of clowns.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
I weep for kids these days. My little nephew thinks he's a bad person because he's white. They're brainwashing him even at the ripe, ripe age of 8. That's the real plan imo, they don't really care about converting people like us, they want the fucking kids, because they know if they get the kids, the old people will die off and you'll have an entire fucking generation of clowns.
Mentor your nephew, man. Be the cool uncle, if he's lacking a good male role model. He'll take after you and grow out of his parents' stupid bullshit (assuming it comes from them).

Teach him how to be the man he can grow into being.:goog_horns:

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

I was with my fam the other day and my sister told my niece (her daugther) to close her legs when sitting since its not very lady like. Niece is 5 years old and was wearing a dress.

Just made me think that saying something like that might not fly in the future and that she would be blasted for assuming her daughters gender and enforcing gender stereotypes.
Don’t be ridiculous. No dresses in the future, only pants.

lock2k

Jun 13, 2018
Brazil
Sorry Brazil-bro. No can do.

We're already an empire that doesn't know wtf to do with the territories we took.

I will say that I think historically, Brazil is the closest apples-to-apples comparison country that exists to the US. :pie_mansinger:
I know hehe.

Just turn it into your backyard. ;)

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
I didnt say Lula is completely innocent, that's why i said brasilian politicians tend to out-corrupt each other, but that the judicial process against him has been shown to be corrupted is pretty obvious and you cant or shouldnt really draw conclusions from a corrupted legal process.
Where did read that? Do you have the source?

Also there's no proof Bolsonaro was involved in it but he threatened the journalist uncovering the story instead of focusing on the actual crime which is interfeering with a judicial process. That he threatens the person practizing freedom of speech and journalism instead of the ones conspiring to undermine the justice system in his own country says a lot about what Bolsonaro really is.
Source of the said journalists being threatened by practicing freedom of speech and journalism?

Kamina

Golden Boy
Jun 2, 2013
Austria

If they‘d complain then you can counter with the fact that they give kids hormone blockers at that age because they assume(decide) the kid is trans.

Reactions: lock2k
Dec 15, 2011
Bloody hell

I don't understand how this helps anyone. Can someone enlighten me?

My wife thinks this is ridiculous so I need extra help.
Article said:
..attempt to normalise periods in mainstream culture
They're already normalised, so this framing is dishonest.
The pursuit is, as usual, to take something specific to one gender and take it from 'normal' to 'celebrated'. Thus elevating the status of the associated gender.
It's the flip-side of taking another gender-specific thing (or labelling it gender-specific) and demonising it.

Sow division.
Make social groups compete.
Enjoy privilege whilst crying about oppression.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
UK
Bloody hell

People need to relearn the benefits of shame, dignity and hygiene.

I mean we all shit and piss far more regularly than just women have periods, and are (a few rightfully shunned perverts aside) all in a agreement that that's disgusting and should be kept private and not forced into acceptance by people that aren't you and thus have zero reason to have to deal with your bodily waste.

Your body naturally but grossly shedding its womb's lining is nothing anyone should be childish about, but by extension it's also incredibly childish to be proud of it and try and show it off like a toddler innocently letting everyone know it's used a potty, but without the excuse of being a small kid that doesnt know any better.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
They're already normalised, so this framing is dishonest.
The pursuit is, as usual, to take something specific to one gender and take it from 'normal' to 'celebrated'. Thus elevating the status of the associated gender.
It's the flip-side of taking another gender-specific thing (or labelling it gender-specific) and demonising it.

Sow division.
Make social groups compete.
Enjoy privilege whilst crying about oppression.
People need to relearn the benefits of shame, dignity and hygiene.

I mean we all shit and piss far more regularly than just women have periods, and are (a few rightfully shunned perverts aside) all in a agreement that that's disgusting and should be kept private and not forced into acceptance by people that aren't you and thus have zero reason to have to deal with your bodily waste.

Your body naturally but grossly shedding its womb's lining is nothing anyone should be childish about, but by extension it's also incredibly childish to be proud of it and try and show it off like a toddler innocently letting everyone know it's used a potty, but without the excuse of being a small kid that doesnt know any better.
Yep, it is normalized, such as hygiene should be. And an average (not talking poking fun) gross reaction is not because you're a fucking woman, it is because of bloodborne pathogens can fuck someone up (an innate defense mechanism). Some people are grossed out from a paper cut FFS. So what do you think the reaction would be to the human body's own Petri dish?

Stop being brainwashed cunts.

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
Jun 2, 2013
Austria
Bloody hell

Peridos are already normal and not shameful.
There are a lots of products and advertising for them.
What these people want is openly celebrate the bleeding by forcing others to see their bloody pads.
This is sick because bloody vaginal slime is nothing most people want to see as it is just disgusting.
> That doesnt mean its not considered normal.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

Has to clean the piss, shit, and syringes from in front of her business on a daily basis. In fucking Sacramento.
I have a good friend who lives in Sacramento, owns a Coop downtown, etc..

Her house is paid off, she will now get double what she bought it for over a decade ago, thus I consulted her into selling and getting the fuck out. She is definitely moving out of state (possibly Texas) after living there all her life and dealing with the fast downward quality of life trend, and increased rate of taxes and cost of living. She even mentioned just to purchase groceries has increased over 30%, rapidly.

She lives in a nice area, and her dogs go nuts with people sneaking in backyards looking for shit to steal at night, friend was assaulted and attempted to be mugged just walking his dog, etc.. It is getting progressively worse.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
I have a good friend who lives in Sacramento, owns a Coop downtown, etc..

Her house is paid off, she will now get double what she bought it for over a decade ago, thus I consulted her into selling and getting the fuck out. She is definitely moving out of state (possibly Texas) after living there all her life and dealing with the fast downward quality of life trend, and increased rate of taxes and cost of living. She even mentioned just to purchase groceries has increased over 30%, rapidly.

She lives in a nice area, and her dogs go nuts with people sneaking in backyards looking for shit to steal at night, friend was assaulted and attempted to be mugged just walking his dog, etc.. It is getting progressively worse.
I do not live in Sacramento. That said, a few weeks ago, there was a tent around the corner from our house. A couple days ago, there was a homeless guy passed out on the sidewalk down the street. A month ago, a neighbor tried to get a sofa hauled away and put it out front and had to evict an aggressive methhead within hours, and eventually just moved the sofa to his backyard and disassembled it. I don't live in a downtown area. Local parks have tents. Every major highway, public space has tents. More out of the way roads have junker campers, which sometimes get burnt out.

This is a popular, relatively wealthy, progressive city.

My wife has a job keeping us here, and it's hard to argue with it - great people, great benefits, super accommodating to being a mom. But i have this growing spidey sense we need to leave before our property value drops. Right now, sure, those homeless were moved along. But how long til they aren't?

Flyover states are looking better and better and better.

Dirk Benedict

May 31, 2013
Fetid, rotted, cursed Isz
I do not live in Sacramento. That said, a few weeks ago, there was a tent around the corner from our house. A couple days ago, there was a homeless guy passed out on the sidewalk down the street. A month ago, a neighbor tried to get a sofa hauled away and put it out front and had to evict an aggressive methhead within hours, and eventually just moved the sofa to his backyard and disassembled it. I don't live in a downtown area. Local parks have tents. Every major highway, public space has tents. More out of the way roads have junker campers, which sometimes get burnt out.

This is a popular, relatively wealthy, progressive city.

My wife has a job keeping us here, and it's hard to argue with it - great people, great benefits, super accommodating to being a mom. But i have this growing spidey sense we need to leave before our property value drops. Right now, sure, those homeless were moved along. But how long til they aren't?

Flyover states are looking better and better and better.
I'm thinking of moving to Colorado, buying and fully paying for a house with 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom and a few acres of land. Starting a legal grow op and chilling out for a year, till I figure out what I want to do, going forward. The planning continues till this day. I don't blame you for wanting to move. Fucking state reminds me of Detroit from the Robocop Movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.