• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

|OT| Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barsinister

Jan 16, 2008
USA
I had to look up pedophobe to see if it meant what I thought it meant. I get the red squiggly underline when I type it out. So you either hate children or pedophiles, according to the definition I saw. Could one be a pedophobic pedophobe?

Doc Honk

Oct 21, 2014
Leave means leave, twat. Yeah, you don't hurt them, but you also don't make them breakfast, twat.

Probably not real anyway.

But funny.

Sorry if this hurts any recent divorcees.

Twat.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

Doc Honk

Oct 21, 2014
Ah, the image didn't get put in. There was some context with an image. Will update later lol. Makes me look like the fucking clown.

Edit: ok, it did. Time for a break lol

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
If it's about those helmets with dildos on them, i'm going to blow my load all over this picture of Goebbels
My god. I was going to reupload the pic i put up near veteran's day [i think], of a soldier mourning a fallen friend for a single day.... and a guy dancing around covered in dildos for a month of celebration.

But it's pre-coffee. So stupid me just did a image search on the internet for "man covered in dildos". My eyes. They burn.

It was even worse than you can imagine. There was even an image of a

Ugly, obese

Woman stuffing what appeared to be a Shit covered Giant dildo

Down her throat

For those about to go on the hunt for 'reading' material, i use duckduckgo not google. Enjoy.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Gashtronomy

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Where can I buy? Ebay link please?
Will visit bay area next month and will wear under yoga pants the day I visit friends at google.
I will have 3 month long beard at the time. It will be epic.
I may also wear MAGA hat for extra fun.
If anyone harasses you for your MAGA hat just throw your hands up like Neil Tyson and be like “I’m trans” then point at your giant camel toe

• LOL
Status
Not open for further replies.