• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Xenon

Occasionally as human beings we are challenge the question Who We Are and examine our place in the universe all while being aware that the answers we give have been provided for us. We need to understand how we define ourselves is an amalgamation of information that we have received throughout our lives. Though warning should be made that trying to strip the labels off of everything could actually erase the foundation of our identities, leaving us open to concept ideas created by others that have not been tempered through thousands of years of human history. The ramifications of these changes individually and as a society will take years to understand the true impact they have. Still these are important questions we have to face and important times we need to face them. But I'm pretty damn sure that's not when starting a Pokemon game. So if this question is really bothering you just pick the girl since it's the most woke option.

Reactions: SpartanN92

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Young grandchild sits down with grandparents in 2050:

"How did you fight against oppression in the great Patriarchy Wars?"
"Well, we laid down in front of a chicken restaurant because the owners had different beliefs than ours."
"Oh, you mean during the same period of history when kids my age were being trafficked for sex and when the media imploded from moral decay?"
"Yep, we really thought it would be meaningful to show a sandwhich chain that their bigotry would not be tolerated."
"Okay, thanks grandmoms" *clicks soma button and skips off*

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I was waiting for the REEE brigade to go after Pokemon. I am sure there will be some posts demanding to boycott gamefreak because there is no non binary, trans, genderfluid, queerfluid, pansexual option. Also not enough gay relationships in Pokemon. Pokemon needs to have trans characters and gay marriages or else gamefreak are just a bunch of bigots.

And if you think this is satire just check out their complaints on Fire Emblam and how it doesn't have enough gay options in it.

Reactions: Stilton Disco

SpartanN92

Sep 7, 2012
I was waiting for the REEE brigade to go after Pokemon. I am sure there will be some posts demanding to boycott gamefreak because there is no non binary, trans, genderfluid, queerfluid, pansexual option. Also not enough gay relationships in Pokemon. Pokemon needs to have trans characters and gay marriages or else gamefreak are just a bunch of bigots.

And if you think this is satire just check out their complaints on Fire Emblam and how it doesn't have enough gay options in it.
I’m literally shaking at how you just excluded an entire minority of people whom engage in love making WITH their Pokémon you fucking bigot.

• LOL
Reactions: cryptoadam

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I’m literally shaking at how you just excluded an entire minority of people whom engage in love making WITH their Pokémon you fucking bigot.
We need to include the Pokesexuals and TransMons. Only then can we have a truely equal society where man and monster can make sweet sweet love.

• LOL
Reactions: SpartanN92

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So if you protest chicken does that make you racist? Since Chicken is stereotyped to be a favorite dish of African Americans, technically you are against Blacks?

I need my oppression hierarchy chart to figure out if black people who like chicken trump gay people who hate chicken.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Omar whose district is the number one recruitment center for terrorist is happy the terror watch list is going away you don't say. Its like being shocked she would celebrate getting rid of laws that prevent people from marrying their brothers.

Reactions: Greedings

Generic

Jun 16, 2019
Honestly, if you're going for a contemporary take on a historic setting, I think casting the best actor for the role regardless of ethnicity is ideal. Even if it's historically 'flavoured' with period dress and technology, even language. As long as it's meritocratic, then no problem.

But as I've said before, I dont bloody trust anyone involved with this not to be a far left, identitarian, racist piece of shit, because why would this time be different from the last 50 times?

Because you just know that if they made an adaptation of an old Asian story, they sure as hell wouldnt have cast a white guy in the lead roll and claimed it just 'felt natural'.
What was the last time a white actor portrayed a non-white anyway?

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hurricans are coming after the poors. Hurricanes are racist, sexist, misogynistic, support Trump, and probably groped a subordinates boobs.
hey, don't make light of the work she is doing. she is working with politicians to END ALL HURRICANES FROM HAPPENING.

don't laugh, it's basic science! all we have to do is fund the Green New Deal and those hurricanes will be a problem no longer! oh, don't ask how it works...

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
UK
What was the last time a white actor portrayed a non-white anyway?
Last I remeber, purely because of my own being 'outraged' at it at the time, was Gods of Egypt with Gerrard Butler playing Set, and unsurprisingly people called it racist, again, me included.

That was...bloody hell, 2016! Bugger me, I'm getting old.

Now I'm looking at the cast, it had Chadwick Boseman playing Thot, and Jamie Lanister playing Horus. It's probably crap, but I might actually give it a watch...

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
Last I remeber, purely because of my own being 'outraged' at it at the time, was Gods of Egypt with Gerrard Butler playing Set, and unsurprisingly people called it racist, again, me included.

That was...bloody hell, 2016! Bugger me, I'm getting old.

Now I'm looking at the cast, it had Chadwick Boseman playing Thot, and Jamie Lanister playing Horus. It's probably crap, but I might actually give it a watch...
fun movie if you don't think about it much.

Reactions: Cravis

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Pretty sexist that marriage material men have to be of a certain income bracket. What happened to love for loves sake. I guess now men need to bring home the bacon?

Lets combine Sports Illustrated, Bill Maher, and the chick-fil-a protestors and I think that marriage is on the decline not due to finances but due to fat SJW purple haired weirdo women who care more about LGTBQ and killing fetuses then they do about a union between a man and a women. When you are a beached whale who doesn't shave her pits maybe men arent the problem here.

Greedings

May 23, 2016
ISIS strap suicide vests to COWS and blow the animals up in attack that failed to kill any humans in Iraq
ISIS extremists have used cows to detonate bombs in Al Islah, Iraq.
Two cows were seen strapped with explosive vests on northern side of village.
Praise MOOhammed.

Winchester

Jul 15, 2017

Omar whose district is the number one recruitment center for terrorist is happy the terror watch list is going away you don't say. Its like being shocked she would celebrate getting rid of laws that prevent people from marrying their brothers.
Ugh. Don't even get me going on Omar. We're a bastion of liberal echo chambers up here in MN. We're like Cali/NY-lite of the U.S. It's a joke that she's "serving". She's bulletproof in our local media. You only hear about her finer details outside of MN.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
"Mum, don't shoot me, I need to do a poo."
At least she was only shot in the arm. Her and her boyfriend came in the house "Late Friday night" and the mom "was startled by some noises she heard in the kitchen or hallway area. She stated that the bedroom door opened..."

What was their plan? To get into mom's bedroom and yell surprise?