• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Who is going to buy this? And they aren't going to be able to handle it when they are playing with men and one of the men still manages to win. The kind of person that buys this is just going to snap when that happens and off themselves.
But but but equality!

Speaking of which, why the fuck is it that fucking tampon ads play right during dinner time, but there’s not a jock itch commercial in sight. It’s the fucking MATRIARCHY

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
This is less 'clown world' and more 'bring on the fucking meteor'.

Jesus F. Christ.
She looks fucking 11 in those pics. Yet she’s a fucking evil monster.

Gimme a 2! Gimme a 5! Gimme a t! Gimme an o! Gimme an L! Gimme an I? Gimme an F! Gimme an E!

Seriously though, this ties in with this generation’s seeming belief that things they don’t like can just be cancelled out. Hopefully she’ll realize what she’s done someday and reconcile it with her maker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oner and Cravis

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
She looks fucking 11 in those pics. Yet she’s a fucking evil monster.

Gimme a 2! Gimme a 5! Gimme a t! Gimme an o! Gimme an L! Gimme an I? Gimme an F! Gimme an E!

Seriously though, this ties in with this generation’s seeming belief that things they don’t like can just be cancelled out. Hopefully she’ll realize what she’s done someday and reconcile it with her maker.
That's nothing to do with a spoilt generation or whatever, it's just your plain standard psychopath.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
This is less 'clown world' and more 'bring on the fucking meteor'.

Jesus F. Christ.
At least she'll get an adequate sentence not like in the UK where if you're a woman, you can kill a little baby, your own, and get freed from prison because you say that you're sorry:

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
I have met a few people into fostering and fostering that ends in adoption. They are absolutely saints. They can get a call in the middle of the night to see if they are willing to take a 4 year old and a baby, both of which are going to go through drug withdrawal as soon as they get them. They have 15 minutes to decide and then bam, their life changes, potentially forever.

That call they get is a last resort. The kids parents are why they are in the foster system, and there are no relatives willing to take them. They invest a few months in these kids, start working on the medical issues and educational issues, and then out of the blue an Aunt or some other relative shows up to take custody. They may never see those kids again. They go back on the list of willing foster parents, and the cycle repeats.

And yet if they post pictures of their foster kids on social media they will get harrassed as white saviors and racist. They literally were saviors to some of those kids that go through their house.

One anecdote from my local foster group. A 3 year old got pulled from a crackhouse. He went through drug withdrawal and has lead poisoning, (luckily apparently kids can outgrow lead poisoning as they add mass?). He licks all exposed surfaces; the social worker believes it is because in the crackhouse that was enough to get him high. He also tries to eat the walls of the foster home. They believe this is because no one was feeding him and the gypsum in the dry wall would fill his stomach. The first diaper the foster parents changed had crumbly white poop in it. But yea, it shameful for mixed race foster families to exist.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
I have met a few people into fostering and fostering that ends in adoption. They are absolutely saints. They can get a call in the middle of the night to see if they are willing to take a 4 year old and a baby, both of which are going to go through drug withdrawal as soon as they get them. They have 15 minutes to decide and then bam, their life changes, potentially forever.

That call they get is a last resort. The kids parents are why they are in the foster system, and there are no relatives willing to take them. They invest a few months in these kids, start working on the medical issues and educational issues, and then out of the blue an Aunt or some other relative shows up to take custody. They may never see those kids again. They go back on the list of willing foster parents, and the cycle repeats.

And yet if they post pictures of their foster kids on social media they will get harrassed as white saviors and racist. They literally were saviors to some of those kids that go through their house.

One anecdote from my local foster group. A 3 year old got pulled from a crackhouse. He went through drug withdrawal and has lead poisoning, (luckily apparently kids can outgrow lead poisoning as they add mass?). He licks all exposed surfaces; the social worker believes it is because in the crackhouse that was enough to get him high. He also tries to eat the walls of the foster home. They believe this is because no one was feeding him and the gypsum in the dry wall would fill his stomach. The first diaper the foster parents changed had crumbly white poop in it. But yea, it shameful for mixed race foster families to exist.
jesus christ, i need to go outside for a bit

#Phonepunk#

Gold Member
Sep 4, 2018

What an absolute trash human being.
"""""heartwarming"""""
wouldn't be the first time a white family used their adopted black children for a staged photo shoot. remember this?

this photo went viral but later on the kid ended up killed in a murder suicide by his white parents. people read all kinds of "deep" symbolism into this imagery about the state of the country when the truth was he was probably scared for his life due to living in an abusive household.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

A family i know: mother is white, has a mixed race child. She later married a white man, who raises the boy as his own.

They decided to foster a black brother and sister with plans to adopt. The kids matched their own son's age [8 or so, i think?]. Both brother and sister were absolute nightmares. Violent, abusive, etc, all as a result of their prior life. Ultimately, they were able to calm the brother down enough to adopt, but had to send the sister away, the rage and violent outbursts were a danger to all.

All this, and as a father i understand the risks and danger of bringing such volatile influences into your own child's life. But they did so, out of care and love for someone else's child that needed a home. It's disgusting some seek to vilify them.

Last edited:

Guiberu

Jan 6, 2009
England
First question: WTF did I just watch? Second question: God ol’mighty what do I have to do to erase the memory of it?

Video is old, but trending on Reddit right now.

Which is surprising in itself, really.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

Works plowing snow in the winter.
Since when are 6 years old allowed to operate heavy machinery on public roads?

farmerboy

Nov 17, 2013
Melbourne Australia

Which part of this does not scream "mental illness"?

Why isn't she receiving the help she needs? I'm not sure wholesale acceptance of her behaviour is helping her.