• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

|OT| Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
What is this? I just gave you examples after examples of "rights" granted by government that you conveniently forgot existed. Are you shifting to a philosophical stance as to what "rights" are now? Talk about moving goal posts when called out. You are extremely dishonest and maybe that is why you attract your following. I'll just leave you to collect your esteem points from the same 20 or so like minded followers.

@EviLore I request a permanent ban. This place is no different from the echo chamber that is resetera.
People don't have to agree with you. You need to be tough enough to withstand an argument without taking your toys and going home.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
What is this? I just gave you examples after examples of "rights" granted by government that you conveniently forgot existed. Are you shifting to a philosophical stance as to what "rights" are now? Talk about moving goal posts when called out. You are extremely dishonest and maybe that is why you attract your following. I'll just leave you to collect your esteem points from the same 20 or so like minded followers.

@EviLore I request a permanent ban. This place is no different from the echo chamber that is resetera.
I am dishonest because I called you out on the misuse of the word 'right' and 'grant'? I moved no goalposts. You are the one who said 'Obama granted rights', not me, and i immediately called you out for misuse. How am i moving any goalposts? My stance on your word use was instant and constant, that you misused words. But hey, projection is a bitch.

I do love how fucking ironic it that you need to request a ban to show how neogaf is no different from reeee. Here's a hint: you don't need to request a ban there, they hand them out like candy for wrongthink. That you need to ask for one here is the lie to your silly sacrifice.

---

To everyone else...

Tear 3? So soon? Sorry guys. I don't mean to stack bodies, and i really wish people would stay to debate. Fuck. Should i put a trigger warning before my posts?

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Maybe a bit old but from our good friend Ilhan Omar

“9/11 was an attack on all Americans,” Omar responded. “It was an attack on all of us. And I certainly could not understand the weight of the pain that the victims of the families of 9/11 must feel. But I think it is really important for us to make sure that we are not forgetting, right, the aftermath of what happened after 9/11. Many Americans found themselves now having their civil rights stripped from them. And so what I was speaking to was the fact that as a Muslim, not only was I suffering as an American who was attacked on that day, but the next day I woke up as my fellow Americans were now treating me as suspect.”

Guys remember Ilhan was the real victim of 9/11. I wonder how many Muslims marry their brothers so they can go to school, while also cheating on their husband and wrecking a marriage?

DocONally

Gold Member
Oct 21, 2014
BBC article - Ms Schechter added that the museum, which will not charge for admission, will be inclusive of all genders because "not everyone who has a vagina is a woman, and not every woman has a vagina".

Bolded just doesn't make sense anymore. It's a lie. Except for physical deformity, it's a lie. Going through Clown World makes me want to go live in a cave.

Buddha has a quote, something like "It is your mind that creates this world". Well, what the fuck did I do in a past life to end up here...?

Last edited:

CDiggity

Jan 3, 2014
There are museums dedicated to all sorts of wacky shit, this isn't that strange. What I want to know is what do they find important/interesting enough to be housed in such a museum.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
BBC article - Ms Schechter added that the museum, which will not charge for admission, will be inclusive of all genders because "not everyone who has a vagina is a woman, and not every woman has a vagina".

Bolded just doesn't make sense anymore. It's a lie. Except for physical deformity, it's a lie. Going through Clown World makes me want to go live in a cave.

Buddha has a quote, something like "It is your mind that creates this world". Well, what the fuck did I do in a past life to end up here...?
I was wondering when that would come up. How long until the musuem is full of dicks, because trans dont have penises, they have male vagina's LOL.

I give it a few years before all the exhibits are hegina's, i.e. full on penises that identify as female genitalia.

We all know its going to happen. Wax my balls if you don't agree.

Reactions: DocONally
Dec 15, 2011

Social media claims another victim.

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada

Social media claims another victim.
Flach's attorney, Edward V. Sapone, said his client maintains his innocence.
"He took the responsible step of self-surrendering to eventually clear his name," he said. "At the appropriate time we will release vital information about what happened that's not captured on video and that completely changes this case. Until then, we ask the community to reserve or judgment and pray for those who are suffering."
Curious what they have that will "completely change this case", considering they have him murdering a guy on camera.

Fitzpatrick said he didn't know what to make of the number of bystanders who failed to assist Morris. "Kids stood here and didn't help Khaseen. They would rather video this event. They videoed his death instead of helping him," he said.
That is horrific and I would be screaming at the people standing around me doing nothing while I was being stabbed, scratch that, not doing nothing, but passively taking part in the torment. I don't know, I guess you have a mob fighting and knives are out, it's hard to be the hero. But it's just sickening that this can happen.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
BBC merrily double-downing on sensationalist narrative because, well, because that's what they're all about these days:

Note: The headline is alarmist. It is about rate of growth, not about scale of threat. The growth mention is from 6% two years ago to 10% today.

A blip in the article mentions:

"But, he said, the biggest threat still came from jihadists. "
But don't worry about those 10 words.
Do worry about those 500 other words and the headline of the scary, front-page, article.

Now, according to some internet survey thingy, I'm neither left nor right in my views. But watching the demonisation and guilty-by-association of anything painted negatively as "hard right" and "alt-right" by blatantly left-leaning outlets that continually refuse to apply the same standards to themselves (AKA: it's ok when we do it), I grow increasingly weary and disgusted by the era of snake-oil selling we are in and it's pitiable to watch an establishment like the BBC spearhead it in one breath, whilst claim to be against fake news and bias the next.

Mainstream and social media are, literally, killing civilisation.
Bleating with the herd is rewarded, critical thinking is shamed and smeared.

Utterly wretched.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

Lol they just can't help themselves. small time 😆
Man, that is as blatant as it gets, but people like OptimusApex OptimusApex will just eat it up without critical thought for that sweet, sweet confirmation bias. I mean, he smugly linked an article yesterday on new sexual assault statistics from a first time author who opened the abstract with "The #MeToo movement...". This was pointed out and he just ignored it and carried on citing it in other threads. Complete and utter idiocy. I used to ask myself, who are the kinds of people that can't see this for what it is? How can anyone be so stupid as to keep falling for this blatant propaganda? Well, now I know.

Durask

Feb 6, 2012
you have entered the SPIN ZONE

i added up the numbers, it comes to around $90,000. small time indeed.
Well that depends.
I don't remember the exact amount but in presidential races if there is a meeting of a candidate with donors, sorta a donor party, if you donate under $50,000 you don't even get a handshake.

OptimusApex

Formerly 'AfricanKing' ... purposely obtuse
Jul 16, 2017
Man, that is as blatant as it gets, but people like OptimusApex OptimusApex will just eat it up without critical thought for that sweet, sweet confirmation bias. I mean, he smugly linked an article yesterday on new sexual assault statistics from a first time author who opened the abstract with "The #MeToo movement...". This was pointed out and he just ignored it and carried on citing it in other threads. Complete and utter idiocy. I used to ask myself, who are the kinds of people that can't see this for what it is? How can anyone be so stupid as to keep falling for this blatant propaganda? Well, now I know.
Wtf are you talking about. Don't be disingenuous when that study used data collected from the cdc over a 7 year span. And please quote me citing it in other threads ...

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Wtf are you talking about. Don't be disingenuous when that study used data collected from the cdc over a 7 year span. And please quote me citing it in other threads ...
betrayal betrayal and I already went over it but you ignored it. You are an ideologue who suffers from confirmation bias more than anyone I've seen on this site. You don't even think about what you are citing, just whether it confirms your pre-conceived notions. If you had any ability to think critically, you would've immediately seen that the article opened with a reference of #MeToo and disregarded it. Any article that starts with its conclusions is not worth the paper it's printed on. But you now take this as bona fide evidence that 1 in 16 women's first sexual experience is through rape. Fucking idiocy.

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
betrayal betrayal and I already went over it but you ignored it. You are an ideologue who suffers from confirmation bias more than anyone I've seen on this site. You don't even think about what you are citing, just whether it confirms your pre-conceived notions. If you had any ability to think critically, you would've immediately seen that the article opened with a reference of #MeToo and disregarded it. Any article that starts with its conclusions is not worth the paper it's printed on. But you now take this as bona fide evidence that 1 in 16 women's first sexual experience is through rape. Fucking idiocy.
Again you cant actually debunk the study can you so you rely on moving to the ideological argument instead of looking at the data set I presented... fucking sad. Its pathetic when the right dont listen to experts when it does not bold well with their thinking. :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Again you cant actually debunk the study can you so you rely on moving to the ideological argument instead of looking at the data set I presented... fucking sad. Its pathetic when the right dont listen to experts when it does not bold well with their thinking. :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:
How would you propose such a study could be debunked? I can see what research methods they claim they used, but I cannot verify because I am not the owner of the database and cannot query how each data point was generated. What I can see is that: it is the first publication from this author; they open the abstract with "The #MeToo movement..."; and the author has made arguments on Twitter that blatantly reveal her ideological bent (see below). This is enough information to disregard the study. It's like if a devout flat-earth Christian authored a paper on evolutionary biology. I don't have to perform my own counter-study to know that their own study is very likely corrupted. In fact, the inability to think critically and general mindset that you exhibit is symptomatic of a larger cultural malaise that is a large part of why we are in this mess of unfalsifiable pseudoscience infesting all corners of academia then trickling down to mainstream culture via the media.

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
How would you propose such a study could be debunked? I can see what research methods they claim they used, but I cannot verify because I am not the owner of the database and cannot query how each data point was generated. What I can see is that: it is the first publication from this author; they open the abstract with "The #MeToo movement..."; and the author has made arguments on Twitter that blatantly reveal her ideological bent (see below). This is enough information to disregard the study. It's like if a devout flat-earth Christian authored a paper on evolutionary biology. I don't have to perform my own counter-study to know that their own study is very likely corrupted. In fact, the inability to think critically and general mindset that you exhibit is symptomatic of a larger cultural malaise that is a large part of why we are in this mess of unfalsifiable pseudoscience infesting all corners of academia then trickling down to mainstream culture via the media.

You might want to check my response in that thread I've linked the data set and the questions used Pal. Stop being lazy

Even your fav website news site is moving with the story

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
Fox News .. and now

Fucking hell even they can see pass their political differences and report the study. matt404au matt404au are fox and Breitbart shilling for feminists now to.. :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
You might want to check my response in that thread I've linked the data set and the questions used Pal. Stop being lazy

Even your fav website news site is moving with the story

You are the one being lazy. All you are doing is linking to a data set and not providing your own critique of it. You are not questioning how the data was generated, simply holding it up like the unquestionable word of god. Moreover, you are ignoring the fact that unless one has access to the specific data generation methods, it is not possible to validate it anyway. You are setting up an unfalsifiable scenario in which you automatically win (like a pigeon playing chess).

Therefore, skeptics must consider the behaviours of the authors that may be indicative of an ideological bent. For example, suggesting that the nebulous "gender equality" term is the panacea to solving sexual violence is a clear giveaway of the author's ideology. Given what we know about how gender ideologues behave in general, it's not a stretch to suggest that the validity of this study is seriously questionable. Statistics are very easily abused -- I know because I deal with them on a daily basis. I could massage my databases to give me whatever answer I like, and considering I'm in engineering and am dealing with objective, quantified laboratory test data, it's even easier to massage a database containing subjective, self-reported sexual violence.

You linking a Fox News article that simply regurgitates what the article says demonstrates my point. There is a false body of knowledge being laundered through the media and implanted in the minds of idiots like yourself. It's then salting the earth for the rest of us when we have to deal with the fallout of brainlets like you having an equal say in a democratic system. Media articles are nothing. The media are just the middle men and all they do is summarise the article. They're not adding anything new, so it's pointless citing media articles like they give any more credence to your argument. Dumb.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
OptimusApex OptimusApex here you go, direct quotes from the author from your very own Fox News article:

"Almost half of those women who said intercourse was involuntary said they were held down and slightly more than half of them said they were verbally pressured to have sex against their will.

"Any sexual encounter (with penetration) that occurs against somebody's will is rape. If somebody is verbally pressured into having sex, it's just as much rape," said lead author Dr. Laura Hawks, an internist and Harvard Medical School researcher."

Slightly more than half say they were verbally pressured to have sex against their will. That's how women behave, you fucking dimwit. They play hard to get; they act coy and innocent; they pretend they don't want it and make you work for it. If a woman says she doesn't want to have sex but then gives consent and chooses to have sex anyway, she must accept responsibility for her own actions. She was not raped, but the author lumps these cases in with sexual violence anyway. Convenient how she never explicitly says the word rape but then refers to everything as sexual violence anyway. What do you think people think when they hear the term "sexual violence"? The fact that the author explicitly says "if somebody is verbally pressured into having sex, it's just as much rape" should be a dead giveaway, but because you're a braindead ideologue, you just handwave it. She's using clever wordplay to build very long mental bridges from verbal pressure to rape, but you're too stupid to see it.

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
You are the one being lazy. All you are doing is linking to a data set and not providing your own critique of it. You are not questioning how the data was generated, simply holding it up like the unquestionable word of god. Moreover, you are ignoring the fact that unless one has access to the specific data generation methods, it is not possible to validate it anyway. You are setting up an unfalsifiable scenario in which you automatically win (like a pigeon playing chess).

Therefore, skeptics must consider the behaviours of the authors that may be indicative of an ideological bent. For example, suggesting that the nebulous "gender equality" term is the panacea to solving sexual violence is a clear giveaway of the author's ideology. Given what we know about how gender ideologues behave in general, it's not a stretch to suggest that the validity of this study is seriously questionable. Statistics are very easily abused -- I know because I deal with them on a daily basis. I could massage my databases to give me whatever answer I like, and considering I'm in engineering and am dealing with objective, quantified laboratory test data, it's even easier to massage a database containing subjective, self-reported sexual violence.

You linking a Fox News article that simply regurgitates what the article says demonstrates my point. There is a false body of knowledge being laundered through the media and implanted in the minds of idiots like yourself. It's then salting the earth for the rest of us when we have to deal with the fallout of brainlets like you having an equal say in a democratic system. Media articles are nothing. The media are just the middle men and all they do is summarise the article. They're not adding anything new, so it's pointless citing media articles like they give any more credence to your argument. Dumb.
Took you 3 paragraphs to say you can't debunk it .. even though I've posted the study and the dataset.

Pathetic approach if you ask me. Your free to reach out to the CDC and ask them for the data collection methods if it's not already listed in the website. If you want I can find their contact information.

Plus where was this critical mindset when betrayal betrayal posted the wikipedia chart and webpage which directly quotes similar studies the CDC does.... hmmm you sure kept quiet there when it suited your narrative.

Your bias for anything and everything feminists means you are willing to debunk a CDC data set which has collected this information over a span of 7 years because you dont like the author of the study.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Took you 3 paragraphs to say you can't debunk it .. even though I've posted the study and the dataset.

Pathetic approach if you ask me. Your free to reach out to the CDC and ask them for the data collection methods if it's not already listed in the website. If you want I can find their contact information.

Plus where was this critical mindset when betrayal betrayal posted the wikipedia chart and webpage which directly quotes similar studies the CDC does.... hmmm you sure kept quiet there when it suited your narrative.

Your bias for anything and everything feminists means you are willing to debunk a CDC data set which has collected this information over a span of 7 years because you dont like the author of the study.
Fuck off, you dumb cunt. You have no idea what you're talking about.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
OptimusApex OptimusApex right now

Do you understand why this pseudoscience makes me so irate? It's because I'm in academia myself. I know what it takes to get published in engineering journals. I understand the lengths one must go to to generate valid data sets, and I understand exactly how these data sets can be abused. I know the desire to push one's own biases into publication and I also know the mental discipline required to do research the right way -- the slow, methodical and correct way. Academics have a great responsibility to society because the research they conduct is what informs the public on fundamental truths. In our post-religious society, science is the new word of god, and this gradual erosion of academic standards grinds my gears more than few other topics at the moment because I can clearly see what is happening, and I know that these people are not making the same sacrifices that I am in order to publish correct and valid research. They're abusing the system to push an ideology -- one that undermines the fabric of society itself. Gender ideologues are a cancer and the democractic system that gives idiots like yourself an equal say cannot be sustained unless something is done about the false body of unfalsifiable "knowledge".

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
OptimusApex OptimusApex right now

Do you understand why this pseudoscience makes me so irate? It's because I'm in academia myself. I know what it takes to get published in engineering journals. I understand the lengths one must go to to generate valid data sets, and I understand exactly how these data sets can be abused. I know the desire to push one's own biases into publication and I also know the mental discipline required to do research the right way -- the slow, methodical and correct way. Academics have a great responsibility to society because the research they conduct is what informs the public on fundamental truths. In our post-religious society, science is the new word of god, and this gradual erosion of academic standards grinds my gears more than few other topics at the moment because I can clearly see what is happening, and I know that these people are not making the same sacrifices that I am in order to publish correct and valid research. They're abusing the system to push an ideology -- one that undermines the fabric of society itself. Gender ideologues are a cancer and the democractic system that gives idiots like yourself an equal say cannot be sustained unless something is done about the false body of unfalsifiable "knowledge".
Yet you cant debunk a simple data extraction from a pre existing data base ..

Reactions: Nobody_Important

OptimusApex

Jul 16, 2017
matt404au matt404au out here acting like a 🤡 in the one thread you ain't meant to. I legit have this thread on ignore dont no why you @ me when you could have responded in the relevant thread.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
matt404au matt404au out here acting like a 🤡 in the one thread you ain't meant to. I legit have this thread on ignore dont no why you @ me when you could have responded in the relevant thread.
Given that the rest of your recent posts were coherent, grammatically correct, and written in standard English, would this post be considered cultural appropriation?

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
From a recent post of yours:

Do you see anything like 'out here acting a clown', 'ain't', 'i legit have', 'don't no why you' in there?

'It legit' reads like two different people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.