• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

|OT| Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Anger as BBC Today presenter Justin Webb says Rory Stewart should not try to be London mayor because standing against black and Muslim rivals as a white Old Etonian 'is not very 2020'

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
Anger as BBC Today presenter Justin Webb says Rory Stewart should not try to be London mayor because standing against black and Muslim rivals as a white Old Etonian 'is not very 2020'
Now [identity x] isn't in the role [identity x] shouldn't be permitted to apply for the role.
So much for equal opportunity.

BBC outright championing racist rhetoric.

And I can think of two people in this community that would argue it was hateful - but only if the situation were reversed.

Fushitsusha

May 25, 2019
Sweden
"Pedophile network in Sweden shuts down their section in the city of Malmö because too many of their clients were being prosecuted by the law."
A clandestine on-line network of grooming and pedophilia has been recruiting young girls as young as 11-12 years old for sessions of sexual intercourse with adult men under the pretext of "sexual education" and "sex positivity".

They dismissed any accusations of wrong-doing as "just a bunch of nazis being offended".

They had to shut down their operations in some cities, including Malmö (one of the biggest and most important cities of the country) because too many of their clients and even some of their performers were being prosecuted for rape and pedophilia charges. This organization hires adult men and pays them to have sex with girls as young as 11-12 for "sexual therapy".
Some of the members of the group are bragging about their activities on social media. Twitter user @HypnoPlz is one of the "madams" who contact little girls and bring them to the male "bulls", who they have sex with.

@HypnoPlz bragged about how they're using money from the RFSL to fund their activities. The RFSL is a publicly-funded program of the swedish government to promote sex positivity and explore and study alternate sexual life styles, but these people are using the money to recruit victims of pedophilia and "train them to deepthroat and fuck and moan".

The network has turned out to be international, as they have activities in Denmark and possibly The Netherlands and Germany.

Bottom left translation:
Bull: Are your daughters on Twitter?
Cuck father: Nope.
Bull: I think on of them will get my cock on Sunday.
Father: Let's hope!
Bull: Your daughter is famous for being a whore for BBC now, man. Damn does she moan nicely while we fuck her in the pussy.
Father: Glad to hear it.

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_face_screaming:

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Now [identity x] isn't in the role [identity x] shouldn't be permitted to apply for the role.
So much for equal opportunity.

BBC outright championing racist rhetoric.

And I can think of two people in this community that would argue it was hateful - but only if the situation were reversed.
And that racist rhetoric is coming from...a successful white guy. I've said it many times before: this anti-white stuff has only gained the traction it has because a section of the white educated population is actively pushing it.
They do it because they think it's really cool and trendy to flatter non-whites, but in reality they just end up looking like idiots championing their own demographic demise.

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Paris police worker who stabbed four colleagues to death followed 'radical vision of Islam and agreed with terror attacks including Charlie Hebdo massacre says prosecutor

He slit the throat of at least one of his victims:

Not so long ago an incident like this would have lit up the news networks.

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: autoduelist

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Paris police worker who stabbed four colleagues to death followed 'radical vision of Islam and agreed with terror attacks including Charlie Hebdo massacre says prosecutor

He slit the throat of at least one of his victims:

Not so long ago an incident like this would have lit up the news networks.
It was fun watching the French news and seeing how they desperately tried to downplay the islam angle as long as they could, saying it had nothing to do with it, just a disgruntled employee with mental health issues, but in the end they had to admit it with all the overwhelming evidence.

Reactions: DocONally

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
It was fun watching the French news and seeing how they desperately tried to downplay the islam angle as long as they could, saying it had nothing to do with it, just a disgruntled employee with mental health issues, but in the end they had to admit it with all the overwhelming evidence.
I didn't see it myself (I don't live in France), but yeah that wouldn't surprise me.
I also noticed that there are no feminist opinion pieces in regard to the attacker's explicit dislike of women. Media-wise here in the UK, it's generally been a muted response.

Oct 26, 2018

Deaf 'Islamic convert' is named as Paris police HQ attacker: IT worker who fell out with supervisor 'over dealing with women' slaughters four colleagues, including female officer, with a knife before being shot dead
  • Michael Harpon, 45, stabbed and killed four colleagues with a ceramic knife
  • The knifeman was shot dead in the courtyard of the Paris police headquarters
  • Colleagues said he had worked there for 20 years and had security clearance
  • Union bosses described the attack as a 'moment of madness' and internal row
  • Anti-terror agencies are 'evaluating' the situation, the Paris prosecutor said
  • Emmanuel Macron has gone to the police headquarters to show his 'solidarity'

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Craft knife + bluntstone.
Sharpness -5
Blunt +5

Doh.
Eh, it was a ceramic/glass knife.
You can make them yourself very easily but they are very fragile so not very good for pointy stabby-stabby.
They are sharper than anything else mankind can produce at this point so for cutting, yeah they are as sharp as you can get.

The edge is only a single molecule/atom wide so they are as sharp as it gets.
That is why you have folks chipping glass into small knifes for eye-surgeons.

Sharpness +99
Stabbing/blunt -99

Last edited:

DocONally

Gold Member
Oct 21, 2014

Deaf 'Islamic convert' is named as Paris police HQ attacker: IT worker who fell out with supervisor 'over dealing with women' slaughters four colleagues, including female officer, with a knife before being shot dead
  • Anti-terror agencies are 'evaluating' the situation, the Paris prosecutor said
Dat diversity hire.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: MightySquirrel

Greedings

May 23, 2016

Islam is right about women

/s

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
You can make them yourself very easily but they are very fragile so not very good for pointy stabby-stabby.
They are sharper than anything else mankind can produce at this point so for cutting, yeah they are as sharp as you can get.

Sharpness +99
Stabbing/blunt -99
They are good for a one shot stab and break like a prison shiv. Repeated stabbing not so much.

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
Ceramic knives stay sharp, that's the point of them, while offering safety over a tradition 'Stanley' style blade.

You could easily perform multiple stabs, not cuts, without the blade breaking or blunting.

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada

Guide to Canadian Federal election I got in the mail. This Diversimarketing never ceases to make me laugh. Disabled guy? Check. Indigenous gentleman? Check. White girl/Black guy couple? Check. Potentially lesbian Asian/Woke white woman combo? Check. My demographic is literally half blurred in the background helping a black couple move in to the neighbourhood.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013

Guide to Canadian Federal election I got in the mail. This Diversimarketing never ceases to make me laugh. Disabled guy? Check. Indigenous gentleman? Check. White girl/Black guy couple? Check. Potentially lesbian Asian/Woke white woman combo? Check. My demographic is literally half blurred in the background helping a black couple move in to the neighbourhood.
It almost looks fake it's so woke.

Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
Amazingly, higher education people vote left more. Which I find jaw dropping.

You'd think with all these academia nerds, they'd have more common sense than the stereotypical yee-hawing blue collar republican whose shelf of literature relates to welding and building Carrier air conditioners.

As someone who also has academic nerd status with university pieces of paper, it's truly fascinating. Then again, I took business. Not gender studies. lol
Accounting major who now drives a truck for a living here. It's fucking terrifying how 'smart' people are voluntarily putting the noose around their own necks, and wearing it as a fashion statement.

Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="in" dir="ltr">Medical marijuana again 🙄🙄 <a href="https://t.co/QwaDjynshd">pic.twitter.com/QwaDjynshd</a></p>&mdash; Jesus Chrysler (@JesusChrysler15) <a href="">October 3, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Jesus Fucking Christ dude. I'm a fat fuck, and it would take 'career irrelevant' money to get me to wear stretchy hot pants in public.

Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
More bullshit from England:
Transgender patients can choose to be treated on male or female wards even if they haven't had gender reassignment surgery, NHS says

Patients will be accommodated based on how they look and the way they dress
Means trans patients will share toilet and bathing facilities on single-sex wards NHS England said having 'different genitals' not a reason 'to deny space on ward'

The way this country continues to appease the demands of the transgender movement is insane.
Are there sex-segregated hospitals in the US? I don't think there are sex-segregated hospitals in the US.

Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
I'm from the US, and I've never heard of hospital wards segregated by sex. Age sure, children's wings of hospitals are a normal thing, but I've never heard of a woman's or men's wing of a hospital.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Sharpness +99
Stabbing/blunt -99
I was being a bit more general - my point was that if you ban sharp weapons, the hammers come out.

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
Reminds me of how McCain (which happens to be a Canadian company) has gone all in with its mawkish diversity-filled UK television advert:

Dat brave new vision
I find it a bit...jarring? Strange? That companies feel the need to represent everyone, as if saying that we should be aware that people are different, rather than excepting that we're all the same.

Diversity celebrates difference and breeds a mentality of recognising differences. Where we should really be focusing on what makes us the same.

🤡🌍

Reactions: Stilton Disco
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA

Sharpness +99
Stabbing/blunt -99
Meh, that's why I prefer 9mm 90gr hollowpoints. They have a tendency to get the job done.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
I find it a bit...jarring? Strange? That companies feel the need to represent everyone, as if saying that we should be aware that people are different, rather than excepting that we're all the same.

Diversity celebrates difference and breeds a mentality of recognising differences. Where we should really be focusing on what makes us the same.

🤡🌍
That advert, much like a lot of what's on mainstream British TV these days, is nothing more than a leftwing fantasy. This idea that everyone is on the same page and believes in the same things is so far removed from reality.

Multiculturalism wouldn't get the levels of criticism it does if people really wanted to be surrounded by people from other cultures. In my view, for most people, even those trendy metropolitan lefties, any love for multiculturalism rarely goes beyond food.

It's the same with diversity. When I look at the social circles of young liberals in the “diverse” part of London in which I live, I notice their fondness for diversity is actually rather limited. Their friends tend to be similar in appearance and parrot the same banal liberal views.

If these young liberals truly loved diversity and believed in its so-called strength, their circles would be far more varied.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
"Pedophile network in Sweden shuts down their section in the city of Malmö because too many of their clients were being prosecuted by the law."

Bottom left translation:
Bull: Are your daughters on Twitter?
Cuck father: Nope.
Bull: I think on of them will get my cock on Sunday.
Father: Let's hope!
Bull: Your daughter is famous for being a whore for BBC now, man. Damn does she moan nicely while we fuck her in the pussy.
Father: Glad to hear it.

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_face_screaming:
fucking hell

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Girls are skipping school to avoid sharing gender neutral toilets with boys after being left to feel unsafe and ashamed

Menstruating girls are staying home for fear of being made to feel 'period shame'
Some girls are risking infections by refusing to urinate all day or not drinking
Doctors and politicians called on schools to halt the move towards unisex toilets

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Girls are skipping school to avoid sharing gender neutral toilets with boys after being left to feel unsafe and ashamed

Menstruating girls are staying home for fear of being made to feel 'period shame'
Some girls are risking infections by refusing to urinate all day or not drinking
Doctors and politicians called on schools to halt the move towards unisex toilets

Once again, women/girls are suffering and their feelings not taken into account.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.