• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

|OT| Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
UK

Honk
The entire idea that someone can think they're a man trapped in a womans body but be willing to go through pregnancy and childbirth is such a massive case of cognitive dissonance to me that I can't really get my head around it.

Doing something as fundamentally unmale as having a baby is so incredibly wrong and unnatural that, up until this whole fasion trend started, it was a literal horror trope, a major theme of a large number of body and cosmic horror stories, particularly powerfully portrayed in Alien for example.

Outside of very weird fetishists and the mentally ill, no actual man would want to get pregnant. It's the stuff of nightmares.

Feb 23, 2018
Once again, women/girls are suffering and their feelings not taken into account.
Women, especially hardcore feminists, have been enthusiastic useful idiots during all this madness, and I find it increasingly hard to feel sympathy.

Edit: Same goes for Europe. I should feel sad, but they are getting exactly what they wanted.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
"Pedophile network in Sweden shuts down their section in the city of Malmö because too many of their clients were being prosecuted by the law."

Bottom left translation:
Bull: Are your daughters on Twitter?
Cuck father: Nope.
Bull: I think on of them will get my cock on Sunday.
Father: Let's hope!
Bull: Your daughter is famous for being a whore for BBC now, man. Damn does she moan nicely while we fuck her in the pussy.
Father: Glad to hear it.

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_face_screaming:
Is this why Greta is so angry?

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
The entire idea that someone can think they're a man trapped in a womans body but be willing to go through pregnancy and childbirth is such a massive case of cognitive dissonance to me that I can't really get my head around it.

Doing something as fundamentally unmale as having a baby is so incredibly wrong and unnatural that, up until this whole fasion trend started, it was a literal horror trope, a major theme of a large number of body and cosmic horror stories, particularly powerfully portrayed in Alien for example.

Outside of very weird fetishists and the mentally ill, no actual man would want to get pregnant. It's the stuff of nightmares.
It demonstrates how absurdity has triumphed in the Western world, and the people who have been giving it the most traction are the so-called intellectuals. Those who refuse to participate in this charade by repeating lies (and thus reinforcing them) are punished.
I remember when I heard an entire hour on a British breakfast radio show devoted to the question “Is it wrong to say women don't have penises?”
It's disturbing how quickly things are flipping. It really feels as if we are moving into some alternate reality where previously mad or repulsive ideas are now normal and healthy and vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stilton Disco

GnomeChimpsky

Oct 26, 2017

Hong Kong's gun-toting musclebound riot police become social media stars in China where women fans flood them with marriage proposals and beg to have their babies
Chinese women are desperate. He's a completely average looking dude...

• LOL
Reactions: DocONally

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019

Hong Kong's gun-toting musclebound riot police become social media stars in China where women fans flood them with marriage proposals and beg to have their babies
Riot police that are quelling an uprising against the Chinese Government have become social media stars according to Chinese social media, run by the Chinese government.

Nothing fishy here.

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
All around me NPC faces
Worn out crazes, diverse faces
Bright and sparkly for their gayly chases
Going nowhere, going nowhere
The queers are filling up their asses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow
No two genders no two genders
And I find it kinda clowny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which they're dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run a circus it's a very very
Clown world, Clown world

Children waiting for the day, they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Told to feel the way that they should
Propaganda, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very 4Chan
No one knew memes, no one knew memes
Hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
LGBT, LGBT
And I find it kinda Clowny, I find it kinda sad
clown world, clown world
Enclown your world
Clown world

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

How clown world works.
This one focuses on 'idea laundering', where you first decide your conclusion, the write an academic paper to defend your position, citing other works with similar agendas. Then other researchers cite your paper, and now your ideological conclusions are fully laundered and part of academic 'knowledge'

There is a lot more in here. They talk about we've reached the point where people are scared do research or publish papers that go against intersectionism for fear of being blacklisted. They discuss how they get phone calls asking for help due to intersectionalists taking over clubs and forums, like knitting forums. Everyone is scared to resist, for fear of backlash, social rejection, etc. Talk about how thus is now entering even math classes.

They talk about how this is now reaching down to kindergarten and elementary schools. And they talk about how this looks very similar to the rise of a sort of new leftist fascism.

Well worth watching.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Reactions: MetalAlien

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
This dumb bitch wants to end her career before it really begins, doesn't she? It's like she keeps picking all the losing issues out of a hat and playing them anyway. Welfare for illegals is a losing issue; no one except the unhinged America-hating Left thinks people who broke the law to come here deserve LEGAL benefits.

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
This dumb bitch wants to end her career before it really begins, doesn't she? It's like she keeps picking all the losing issues out of a hat and playing them anyway. Welfare for illegals is a losing issue; no one except the unhinged America-hating Left thinks people who broke the law to come here deserve LEGAL benefits.
I remember Cenk Uygur of the TYT, who was one of the founders of Justice Democrats, saying that he wanted to eviscerate the Democrats. Maybe his plan was to make them look totally ridiculous. Everytime the "Squad" opens their mouths and the other dems have to back them becuase Trump forces them to do so, might cause the evisceration.

Reactions: HeresJohnny

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
All around me are NPC faces
Worn out crazes, diverse faces
Bright and sparkly for their gayly chases
Going nowhere, going nowhere
The queers are filling up their asses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow
No two genders no two genders
And I find it kinda clowny, I find it kinda sad
Clown world, Clown world

Children waiting for the day, they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Told to feel the way that they should
Propaganda, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very 4Chan
No one knew memes, no one knew memes
Hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
LGBT, LGBT
And I find it kinda Clowny, I find it kinda sad
clown world, clown world
Enclown your world
Clown world

• LOL
Reactions: Tesseract

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
Reactions: Tesseract

-Arcadia-

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2019
This is why I don’t watch movies or TV anymore. There are unicorns, without any of this crap, or the flagging quality, that I’ll check out, but otherwise I’m done.It’s entertainment, and the second entertainment stops entertaining you, it’s time to move on to other, more productive things.

A.I. programs to ensure diversity stunt casting, and no wrongthink in every script? What’s next, an additional script to ensure agitprop? Gtfo.

I’m reading The Sword of Shannara right now, and it’s more fun than I’ve had with Hollywood in ages.

Reactions: Gashtronomy

Xenon

Ar¢tos

Formerly 'ColdToffee'
Oct 24, 2017
Portugal
Everyone in movies/series will be "they"?
Not confusing at all, and subtitles in other languages will be such fun to read!

DocONally

Gold Member
Oct 21, 2014
This kinda proves that reading books is better for you than watching films, generally speaking.

Her program is called GD-IQ, lol. Tell you what Greeny, fuck off, and go read a classic book.

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
This whole thing is massively sickening to me.

Yes, there are woefully few female CEOs in the world, but half of them can be female onscreen immediately. How are we possibly going to get the number of women and girls interested in STEM careers that we need for science, technology, engineering and math?
Yes how other than forcing women into roles in trashy Hollywood productions?

There can be droves of women in STEM careers now on TV and in movies, and then it will happen in real life."
You're retarded Geena.

Status
Not open for further replies.