• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

|OT| Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I went to the doctor this morning, and on the little tablet check in thingy they gave me, the first question it asks was my sexual preference, and then what gender I considered myself to be. I looked for a box to check that said "HOW DARE U" but there wasn't one.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Why do dudes have to suffer for this? I don't want to be pissing in a bowl I already have to do that shit at home.

Now men have to be inconvenienced, deal with longer wait times, and have sit in piss when you go to take a shit because we all have crappy aim (thats why urinals are so big, not only to accommodate our massive horse like dongs).

Why not go the opposite way and install urinals in all the womens rooms? Let them piss in the urinals.

Reactions: Iorv3th

Greedings

May 23, 2016
Why do dudes have to suffer for this? I don't want to be pissing in a bowl I already have to do that shit at home.

Now men have to be inconvenienced, deal with longer wait times, and have sit in piss when you go to take a shit because we all have crappy aim (thats why urinals are so big, not only to accommodate our massive horse like dongs).

Why not go the opposite way and install urinals in all the womens rooms? Let them piss in the urinals.
Piss on the toilet seat. Don’t give a fuck.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008

Third wave feminism only exists to antagonize men.

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018

Have you learned nothing? inconveniencing men is the whole point.

Reactions: cryptoadam

DocONally

Gold Member
Oct 21, 2014
I went to the doctor this morning, and on the little tablet check in thingy they gave me, the first question it asks was my sexual preference, and then what gender I considered myself to be. I looked for a box to check that said "HOW DARE U" but there wasn't one.
The irony of redefining oneself, only to put oneself back in a box. This future is not the answer. The boxes exist within our minds, man.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: HeresJohnny

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
The correct answer would be to draw a picture of a cock. And the text "None of your fucking business".

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017

Ar¢tos

Formerly 'ColdToffee'
Oct 24, 2017
Portugal
I might go see Joker next week... Im going to the movies Tuesday but I have no particular interest in any of the movies that are available this week or next. I'll see Joker just to see what all the fuss is about, I really don't care for superheroes/villains movies.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

lock2k

Jun 13, 2018
Brazil
Wow... that's a new low.

Someone should sprinkle bacon bits all over these schools.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
My mom grew up in Dearborn.

BTW if one wishes to see one of the most gerrymandered areas of the USA, look no further than Democrat-controlled Dearborn and the surrounding districts:

Shaqazooloo

Nov 3, 2018
Canada

"Transgender children under the age of 16 should be able to undergo surgery without their parents' permission, according to Australia's top psychologists.

The Australian Psychological Society, which represents 24,000 professionals, says the disapproval of both parents should not inhibit a child under 16 from consenting to procedures."

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

"Transgender children under the age of 16 should be able to undergo surgery without their parents' permission, according to Australia's top psychologists.

The Australian Psychological Society, which represents 24,000 professionals, says the disapproval of both parents should not inhibit a child under 16 from consenting to procedures."
Why even raise your kids anymore? Just let the government and people who think they have the brain all figured out, do it.

Dec 15, 2011

Oh but, remember kids are fragile and susceptible to Fortnight turning them into gamblers - they can't be expected to know how not to gamble or exercise any discipline. They're just kids. And don't pick on 16 year old girls that have tantrums on podiums - because they're just kids and can't be expected to handle criticism (unless they're 14 years old and the media runs a hit-piece on them, or they're 16 and wearing a MAGA hat and being confronted by [protected identity X] getting in their faces - then it's ok to recommend punching their faces and throwing them into woodchippers). Oh, but kids are old enough to vote before puberty. Oh but kids can't be expected to know anything about anything because they're just kids. Oh, but they're our future so we all have to be responsible for them. Oh, but not teach them personal responsibility. Oh but they're such vibrant young darlings so parading them in drag at 10 years old and watching them references to class-a drugs is just a bit of fun. Oh, but don't teach them certain things in schools because that's brain-washing against religious tradition - because they're just kids and can't be expected to know.

BRB, my 5 year old just made the OK sign when I called him for dinner. Time to get on Twitter for some cancelling.

lock2k

Jun 13, 2018
Brazil

I would fucking kill a surgeon with my bare hands if they did something like this to my child.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Pure authoritarianism. They are using intersectionalism as a riot shield at this point. And they are coming for our kids on multiple fronts - educating them into intersectionalism, removing parental authority regarding drugs [everything from adhd to puberty blockers], redefining controlling their diet as child abuse....

This is all predictible. This is how the state always operates, even with good intentions, and why even the most good natured leftist with all the best intentions is fundementally wrong. They are so good natured they have a blindspot for how dangerous authoritarian regimes are once those who seek power get into office and corruption seeps in.

The clock is ticking.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Pure authoritarianism. They are using intersectionalism as a riot shield at this point. And they are coming for our kids on multiple fronts - educating them into intersectionalism, removing parental authority regarding drugs [everything from adhd to puberty blockers], redefining controlling their diet as child abuse....

This is all predictible. This is how the state always operates, even with good intentions, and why even the most good natured leftist with all the best intentions is fundementally wrong. They are so good natured they have a blindspot for how dangerous authoritarian regimes are once those who seek power get into office and corruption seeps in.

The clock is ticking.
Don't forget: once these systems are in place, the same group of well-meaning, compassionate ideologues turn into a mob with knives if you dare try to dismantle what they've built, even when you point out why.

See: welfare, abortion, unions, affirmative action.

The good intentions only last until they're in power. Then they magically stop seeing the humanity in their opponents (if it was ever there to begin with).

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

A C list celeb and youtuber is claiming she is a gay trangender man living in a female body who wants to fuck men but still live as a woman.

Alphabet community smashing her for some reason. Fuck if i know.

Tim makes a lot of good points in here, including pointing out that by youtubes terms of service he can not talk about this story, because if he sides with her he is attacking the alphabet community, and if he sides with the alphabet community he is attacking a... trans gay man who wants to live as a woman.

Also some nice asides, like how the trans community is at war with the lesbian community because the lesbian community is transphobic for not wanting to fuck female dick.

Clownworld. Intersectionalism is so clearly garbage on its face i cant believe so many have been sucked in to it.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

The clock is ticking.
Remember, the third Reich came in with a ton of good intention policies (that still stand in law today in Germany), to usher in the good will to their authoritarianism.

We are literally watching history repeat itself. Only with more "science".

Ar¢tos

Formerly 'ColdToffee'
Oct 24, 2017
Portugal
I wonder if it would be possible to add another dick (and another prostate), instead of turning it into a vagina?
It would be much more useful, but nobody seems to even think about it, all they think about is turning one into the other instead of adding more.
Females should also consider adding a third boob, there is space for one and many guys would go crazy for it.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I wonder if it would be possible to add another dick (and another prostate), instead of turning it into a vagina?
It would be much more useful, but nobody seems to even think about it, all they think about is turning one into the other instead of adding more.
Females should also consider adding a third boob, there is space for one and many guys would go crazy for it.
Fuck yeah dude. sign me up for another dick. That shit would be super useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ar¢tos

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
No Joke a guy I used to know in high school had 2 pee holes. Thing is he didn't realize that everyone else had one. One day he was talking shit about a chick and said he would blast her with both holes and we were all like "both holes"? WTF are you talking about.

Apparently he had some surgery when he was a baby but went through his entire life thinking all dicks had 2 holes in em.

Status
Not open for further replies.