• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

|OT| Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
I judge guys that can't use a urinal in public.
First thought is ALWAYS “small dick”

Picture this:

It’s summer in Australia. Around 35-40°C (95-104°F). You’re down the pub in your Australian uniform, shorts & thongs (flip flops). You need to piss. You go to the toilet. You have two options:

Option A: Use the urinal and get splashback from 5 different guy’s piss that sprays you from your feet to your knees.

Option B: Use the cubicle and not have to walk around covered in everybody’s piss.

I hate using a urinal in summer for the above reasons. It’s fucking gross. If I’m wearing long pants and shoes, I’m fine with it. But, if it’s a choice of rubbing shoulders or using a cubicle, I’ll go cubicle. You need your space ffs.

UncleMeat

Jan 21, 2016
Oklahoma City
I'm a cubicle pisser.

I don't piss in urinals because it's gay.

Name me one other place in society where two dudes can stand 3ft apart and both put their dicks on show, that isn't gay.

Checkmate wierdo urinal pissers who only choose to piss in the urinal next to mine.
Dude, this is why we have the unwritten "no eye contact" rule. It's worked for centuries.

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
Dude, this is why we have the unwritten "no eye contact" rule. It's worked for centuries.
It's worked for centuries in the minds of people who think they do no wrong by glancing over and trying to spark conversation.

"I don't give a fuck about the weather, I have cock in hand!"

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
You guys urinals don't have the dividers?
A lot of Aussie toilets, especially pubs have just one long trough. So, if it’s a busy Saturday night, you are literally standing shoulder to shoulder with dicks less than 50cm from eachother. Add in drunk men and it’s a shitshow. We’ve all done it because it’s either tough it out and get it done quickly or line up for the one cubicle and miss out on valuable drinking time. But, it’s gross.

Reactions: MetalAlien

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
A lot of Aussie toilets, especially pubs have just one long trough. So, if it’s a busy Saturday night, you are literally standing shoulder to shoulder with dicks less than 50cm from eachother. Add in drunk men and it’s a shitshow. We’ve all done it because it’s either tough it out and get it done quickly or line up for the one cubicle and miss out on valuable drinking time. But, it’s gross.
I agree those troughs are kinda gay lol. Most urinals here have little dividers and are their own ones, which isn't that bad. Except when you get your nosey friend who can't help but look at your cock.

Oct 26, 2018
No Joke a guy I used to know in high school had 2 pee holes. Thing is he didn't realize that everyone else had one. One day he was talking shit about a chick and said he would blast her with both holes and we were all like "both holes"? WTF are you talking about.

Apparently he had some surgery when he was a baby but went through his entire life thinking all dicks had 2 holes in em.
There was one guy I knew whose piss stream went down..... literally straight down. I guess his cock was like a saggy garden hose and always pointed down even when a stream of piss shot through it.

I don't know, maybe he couldn't even pop a boner.

Greedings

May 23, 2016
Picture this:

It’s summer in Australia. Around 35-40°C (95-104°F). You’re down the pub in your Australian uniform, shorts & thongs (flip flops). You need to piss. You go to the toilet. You have two options:

Option A: Use the urinal and get splashback from 5 different guy’s piss that sprays you from your feet to your knees.

Option B: Use the cubicle and not have to walk around covered in everybody’s piss.

I hate using a urinal in summer for the above reasons. It’s fucking gross. If I’m wearing long pants and shoes, I’m fine with it. But, if it’s a choice of rubbing shoulders or using a cubicle, I’ll go cubicle. You need your space ffs.
Sounds like small dick logic to me.

Dec 15, 2011

How odd. She didn't seem to have an issue saying the most needlessly and racially charged line in Black Panther (it's OK though - it's the right kind of racism), but now all 'lighter' skin colour is problematic.

I wonder why she is saying this now?

She was speaking ahead of the release of her children's book, Sulwe, about a girl with darker skin than her family.
Ah. It's a grift. I'm shocked.

Still, it's fun watching the race-baiters start to eat themselves courtesy of 'colourism'. People sure do love to go after victim bux.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
So they now have rage rooms for people who have long been suspected of being children trapped in adult bodies and can now remove all doubt.

What ever happened to “it’s just a game” and “act your age”? I mean, having a tantrum in a room? What’s next, shitting your pants? Get it under control people.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Wife of a famous football player:

Edit: plot twist, the woman she is accusing is another footballer's wife
I smell a reality show in the making.

'Catty Thots of the Premier Leagues'

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Well, i guess this goes here.

"Girl Dick is soft" so does that mean they can't go Hard for the Pounding? :pie_thinking:

I am honestly not surprised at this rate. Why not chop off that dick and go full lesbian then?

Lesbians don't like Dick, plain and simple so cater to their preferences if you really are a Transwoman.
Sounds just like "men" being creepy sexual predators towards women still.

This time, with the alphabet protection banner.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Looking back at this thread is a honking good time now...

Especially this gem.

Jun 30, 2013
No Joke a guy I used to know in high school had 2 pee holes. Thing is he didn't realize that everyone else had one. One day he was talking shit about a chick and said he would blast her with both holes and we were all like "both holes"? WTF are you talking about.

Apparently he had some surgery when he was a baby but went through his entire life thinking all dicks had 2 holes in em.
Tony Two-Holes sounds like a legend.

BlueAlpaca

Feb 6, 2018

Check out the vermin in the comments - possibly one of the most repugnant threads on the entire internet. The true face of the left.

• Triggered
Reactions: autoduelist
Status
Not open for further replies.