• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
Oops.. Looks like someone got paid to say some shit shit about US's gun laws just to please some people from Brazil.

Former President Barack Obama told a crowd of Brazilians that America’s gun laws “don’t make a lot of sense” during an appearance Thursday, falsely stating that anyone can buy weapons like machine guns over the Internet.

The comments came while the former president discussed the Sandy Hook tragedy, which he said was the “the most difficult day” for him as president.

“The most difficult day that I’ve had, was the day where there was a shooting at a school. Uh, where, 20 small children were shot, as well as some teachers,” Obama said. “I had to go and comfort the parents.”

"Some of you may be aware our gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense,” Obama said, “Anybody can buy any weapon any time — without much if any regulation, they can buy it over the Internet, they can buy machine guns."

“For me, having to speak to parents who have lost a child, just two days, or a day, after it happened, uh, and not being able to assure them that, um, that would change, that we would fix this,” he continued. “I couldn’t bring the children back, but I couldn’t even, uh, promise them that we would change the laws so that this wouldn’t happen to somebody else’s children.”

Obama was in Brazil for the digital convention, VTEX Day, which took place Thursday in Sao Paulo.

Criminals don't follow gun laws in any place of the world. They get everything they need illegally most of the time and they do what they do.
You can buy machine guns that are not regulated. If you have the money and can find one for sale. A pre 86 ban Uzi or AR15... whatever will run you about 60+ grand. But after that is no worse than owning a hunting rifle.

Oh I found a nice one!

Hmm now that I think about it you can buy all kinds of fun stuff like

Echo trigger. Totally legal and just about as good as a machine gun

Screw machine guns just buy high explosive! I ordered some of this before and they just leave it on your doorstep..lol

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Doctors who do this are heartless sociopathic serial killers who go home and jerk off thinking about how many souls they ate that day at work. Change my mind.

Worst trivial pursuit game eva.

Is the migrant group on the left going to spill into the other pie pieces and cause problems until they need to put police barriers up across the road to keep them out?

And why is that one group anti war AND peace. Pick a fucking lane.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
[Note: this was originally going to be part of above post... but it got so long I needed to make it its own]

How the fuck do you become this weak and useless? Every last inch of self worth and dignity sacrificed to the altar of fucktardery.

Is this a parody account? I need to read some of his tweets.

Holy fuck. Holy fucking fyckity fuck.

Here are some other gems from his feed:

If I *had* to live in Nazi Germany, I'd live in a concentration camp—the only places there with any semblance of diversity

Thinking about power structures. Prejudice. Those who would abuse. Corrupt. How to leverage my own privilege to tear down hierarchies. Just a typical Keskold Saturday afternoon
Hey you. Yeah, you. Stop. Whatever you're doing. And apologize. Apologize again. I don't care what you did. Someone needs to hear it. Victims, you're welcome. Aggressors, you're welcome. Doesn't that feel nice? Now apologize again.
Some of my younger nephews just learned the word "pussycat" from Children's YouTube. I'm realizing we could eliminate hurtful and disrespectful words by just...Not. Teaching. Them. To. Our. Kids.
Women's Speed Chess is on (link: http://Twitch.TV) Twitch.TV right now. Unfortunately it's still chess, so I can't recommend tuning in. *Waits for Women's Checkers to have its moment in the sun.*
Folks in the future will look back at 2019 and all these 28-year-old men preying on 24-year-old women the same way we in 2019 look back at the 90's casual use of the r-slur.
Good morning to everyone who's ever taken a minute to examine their gender and sexuality rather than conceding to the postcolonial nightmare of their assigned cishet identity. Goodbye to everyone who hasn't.
Lol. The Daily Show has really gotten funnier since they replaced their stale WM host
Busy day at the Anti Fascist Action HQ!

Using my nephew Jason's computer “scripts” <don't ask!> we've infiltrated and interdicted several propaganda networks. Further, we've compiled a searchable online database of offenders' IRL identities, which we will supply to employers!
I woke up and my hecking brain was trying to bring me down, saying "

I'm gonna do you a sad today, mister." And it almost worked, but then I remembered all the children watching Mr. Ratburn marry his husband and I said "Gosh, yeah, no, I'm gonna be okay, brain."
Holocaust. Palestine. Gender. Fascism. Flint. Weapons manufacturers. Africa. Individual countries in Africa. No, this isn't stream of consciousness writing. It's my list of things to contemplate on this typical Keskold Saturday afternoon.
Last night, I was locked out of my account when my rambunctious nephew Jason repeatedly tried to log in with the password "WomanRespecter." Thankfully, I changed my password months ago.
I just learned what a "Fleshlight" is. Leave it to straight white men to *disembody* a vagina and have sex with it. Can you get more misogynistic than that?
Women and trans folk: Excuse me mister sirs, we would wike equal wights pwease. If you don't mind, we'd wike to do a heckin abowtion sometimes.
Old mayo ass congress men: NO. PATRIARCHY STAYS. U R TEH EVIL WOMEN
Saw an unattended podium with a microphone at the airport. I shouted "Transmen can get pregnant, and non-binary folk too!" into there. Then I dropped the freaking mic...when I realized it wasn't even on
It's the thought that counts, but it'd have been epic had it been on.
Mr. Bean is so stupid, and we love him for it. But what I don't love is knowing that if he could, the clueless Mr. Bean probably would have voted for Trump. Sigh.
My anecdote about my sex strike. Two hands, clapping. A brilliant grin. Him getting the attention of his "homie," and asking me to tell the story again. A chorus of jokes about whiteness. Folks, I love joining in black banter; its flavour—our riffs—are like jazz.
Pua Magasova has died. This Ninja Storming ranger harnessed the "red" coloured power in the Power Ranger TV programme. We've gotta stop losing POC actors like this, especially ones of the ethnicity that Magasova was

Thinking about sickle cell anemia
Accidentally complained about my foot hurting just as a woman in a wheelchair was passing by. I normally keep things clean on here, but: f*ck me right now.
Was it just me, or did Arya come out as trans to Gendry last night? They've been queer coding her since season 2, so it's not like it came out of nowhere.
I come home from a walk with my cat. The sun shines beautifully upon the ancient slabs of my brownstone. But I remember that such architectural wonders are only bought with violence. With disenfranchisement. With capitalism. Resting my feet on an ottoman, I curse my privilege

I couldn't fit in the tweet that afterwards, I pushed the ottoman away in frustration. I don't like to be *that* violent white dude, but...
Today I heard some Peruvian flute music on the hard streets of BKLYN, and I felt gross listening to the band's dulcet tones for free. (You know, because of colonialism and stuff...) So I handed those cool cats a buck on the sly.
A pretty Latinx woman saw me do it and smiled. Which was nice, but I really only did it to help, not to be praised. So I didn't return the smile.
My solution for the Caster Semenya debate is to simply do away with segregated athletics. The gender binary isn't real, so why segregate athletes according to it? Let all genders compete together.

Bruh. Bruh. Bruhhhhhh.

This is one month of tweets. Just one month. So much mental diarrhea his q-tips must come out wet and brown.

CyberPanda

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
[Note: this was originally going to be part of above post... but it got so long I needed to make it its own]

How the fuck do you become this weak and useless? Every last inch of self worth and dignity sacrificed to the altar of fucktardery.

Bruh. Bruh. Bruhhhhhh.

This is one month of tweets. Just one month. So much mental diarrhea his q-tips must come out wet and brown.
I hope he doesn’t reproduce.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

Bruh. Bruh. Bruhhhhhh.

Joe Keskold (Joke Scold) is a very well done parody account.

Dec 15, 2011
Note the tags in the "Filed Under" area avoid using the word 'racism'.

Looking at the results for the tag "Ethnic Intimidation" we see:

Looking at the results for the tag "Racism" we see:

Something something narrative.

Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: CyberPanda
Dec 15, 2011

I don't follow Sue Perkins, but have enjoyed everything I've ever seen her do. She's on track to being Britain's female Stephen Fry. Sorta.

Enygger_Tzu

Banned
Jul 7, 2018

Government school officials in California think it is “really important” to teach children about pedophilia and pederasty in the classroom because it is a “sexual orientation.” That is according to a top official for California's Brea Olinda School District, who admitted to parents that it was being done — and that it would continue, despite the outrage. The implications are mind-blowing.

Shaqazooloo

Gold Member
Nov 3, 2018
Canada

I love this one:
I just learned what a "Fleshlight" is. Leave it to straight white men to *disembody* a vagina and have sex with it. Can you get more misogynistic than that?
As if dildo's aren't also a thing.

As for the rest, honestly, he sounds like one of the biggest cucklords out there.
I hope he's just a parody because I can't believe a person like him exists in real life.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

Look, I have nothing against anyone's sexuality. You do you. Enjoy. Be safe. Live. Love. Laugh.

But anyone that unironically uses "my truth" in a sentence deserves to burn in hell.
I would wait for the next flight.
Those eyes just scream to me "I am unstable, unhappy and can snap at any moment. When I decide it is time to go I will take you with me."

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018

I don't follow Sue Perkins, but have enjoyed everything I've ever seen her do. She's on track to being Britain's female Stephen Fry. Sorta.
There is something really dumb about a britface complaining about the church while importing rape gangs and attacking anyone that talks about this and wants consequences for the leftists responsible. But then again it is a clown world thread lol

Last edited:

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018

• On Thursday it was revealed a Los Angeles police detective has been diagnosed with typhoid fever
  • At least five other officers are also showing symptoms and their division polices downtown LA

fucking clowntown police are getting oregon trail diseases

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Joe Keskold (Joke Scold) is a very well done parody account.
Oh, that's fantastic. At first I was convinced it had to be parody, until the running tweets about being a landlord for a trans 'Luna' needing patreon to help her pay rent, plus countless retweets of equal drivel from others, won me over. I hope all the people he retweets are parody too.

I actually noticed the name sounded like 'cuckold'. Just didnt hear joke.

• LOL
Reactions: matt404au