• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

|OT| Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019

The NPC meme is so spot on. That all these statements can be triggered on a brain just out of some box art just shows that brain works in a trigger-response mechanism and not much else. FFS, this is so fucking absurd.
BTW, complains about shitty and generic box art and this was one of their "artistic" creations

This person is somehow involved with Vampire: The Masquerade? Uggh

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013

The Washington, D.C., "Dyke March" turned away Jewish marchers carrying LGBT pride flags emblazoned with the Star of David Saturday, making good on a threat to turn away anyone who showed up to the event with a Jewish pride of Israeli flag.

The D.C. Dyke March announced the policy last week, telling potential attendees of the event, billed as "an all-inclusive celebration of underrepresented people," that symbols of "Zionism" would not be tolerated -- even though the event organizers explicitly said they would allow Palestinian flags, according to the Washington Times.

• LOL
Reactions: matt404au

danielberg

Neophyte
Jun 20, 2018
I guess thats what happens when someone out of borderline child like naivity invites antisemits/islamists into their own movement, hands over control and ignores everyone that warned them. Too late now lol

Reactions: dolabla

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
I guess thats what happens when someone out of borderline child like naivity invites antisemits/islamists into their own movement, hands over control and ignores everyone that warned them. Too late now lol
The radical left and their shitty inclusive but not really inclusive movements have really ramped up their anti-semitism. Fuck'em all.

• Praise the Sun

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
The side of London's diversity that the trendy Left would rather ignore.

This happened in an area nearby a few months ago:
The chubby guy has a large machete, and the Audi driver has a baseball bat.
Allowing concealed carry would end these machete wielding maniac incidents within a month. Just saying.

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
The alt-right not wanting to fall behind in clown drama, putting some effort to catch up with the SJW left.

So gay sociopaths (two of them helped Lauren Southern make the Borderless documentary BTW) taking advantage of the alt-right triggering issues to fund lavish lifestyles and then catfighting each other on the internet to see who steals more followers from whom? FFS, this is gold and people are fucking scary.

CurryPanda

Will restrain his sexual perversions
Mar 4, 2019
The alt-right not wanting to fall behind in clown drama, putting some effort to catch up with the SJW left.

So gay sociopaths (two of them helped Lauren Southern make the Borderless documentary BTW) taking advantage of the alt-right triggering issues to fund lavish lifestyles and then catfighting each other on the internet to see who steals more followers from whom? FFS, this is gold and people are fucking scary.
Lauren a thot? Imagine my shock.

Back to honking:

CurryPanda

Mar 4, 2019
this person is a genius until he gets caught. at which point he is utterly fucked, fired, and possibly sued for placing his parent company in a legally untenable position of using plagarized designs. good luck even getting unemployment, genius.
Read the second tweet after the main one. Lmao

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

CurryPanda

Mar 4, 2019
Why are they behaving like animals?

How does publicly degrading yourself advance your cause?

What the hell is going on over there in America? It’s crazy town.
Low IQ individuals act this way and they think this is ‘progress’. It’s tiresome.

Reactions: mekes and Scopa

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Why are they behaving like animals?

How does publicly degrading yourself advance your cause?

What the hell is going on over there in America? It’s crazy town.

EDIT: I take back the first bit. Animals aren’t that stupid.
Short answer: LBJ taking black dads out of the home removed any discipline and allowed a Lord of the Flies culture to develop.

Sorry to give a serious answer in clown world thread. Honk honk.

PKM

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2017
And they wonder why they have problems with law enforcement. Which other ethnic group behaves like this? Why do we never see Chinese, Arab or Indian women doing stuff like this in public?
There's no shame at all.
This is a local family water park about 30min from where I live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
This is a local family water park about 30min from where I live.

Why..
I find all that twerking bs disgraceful.
This is what happens at London's annual Notting Hill carnival (not my footage):
Every year there are hundreds of arrests, yet it still gets the go ahead.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
LBJ -> War on Poverty bill that greatly expanded the welfare state and incentivised single motherhood in the poorest communities, disproportionately affecting blacks.

Lord of the Flies -> children attempting to govern themselves and the perverse social hierarchies that result.

What turned the War on Poverty into a social and human catastrophe was that the enhanced welfare state created a perverse system of incentives, and people adapted to their new environment.

What America cannot afford is a welfare state that makes government dependency a feasible career option for its young people. The War on Poverty made welfare (broadly defined) into a viable entry-level job, and poor people signed up for it in droves.

It is amazing that progressives, who treat the theory of evolution as religious dogma, also seem to believe that there is no such thing as “human nature.” They also seem to believe that “nurture” (which presumably includes exhortation from government bureaucrats) trumps “nature.”

Unfortunately for progressive programs like those making up the War on Poverty, there is an essential human nature that we all share, and humans respond predictably to the incentives present in the environment around them.

Children are programmed by evolution to rebel against their parents’ control, and to seek to be independent. Prior to the welfare state, the only way for girls to escape the authority of their parents was to become economically self-sufficient, by getting a job and/or getting married.

The progressive welfare state, especially after it was expanded by the War on Poverty, provided a third option for teenage girls seeking to get away from their parents’ control: have a baby. As soon as a young, unmarried girl had a baby, she officially became a “poor family,” and the government would force taxpayers to support her and her baby.

Girls of all races responded predictably to shifts in welfare state policy, as shown below in a chart excerpted from a Heritage report.

Unfortunately, the damage to poor communities was done long before the half-hearted welfare reforms of 1996. Once the number of responsible fathers in a community falls below a certain level, the adults lose control of the adolescent males. Gangs take over the streets, and gang values (mainly, getting “respect,” by violence if necessary) become established among the young males.

Urban crime rates rose rapidly from the 1960s through the early 1990s, at which point the public got angry, rebelled against soft-on-crime progressives, and cracked down hard on criminals. The result was an exploding prison population, with the majority of those incarcerated being young, fatherless males. This impacted the “sex ratios” in poor communities, as we will discuss later.
The War on Poverty bill was introduced by Lyndon B Johnson (Democrat), which incentivised single motherhood and took black dads out of homes. This resulted in young black males growing up without fathers, joining gangs and perpetrating violent crime. This was compounded by Clinton (Democrat) who cracked down on the resulting crime with the War on Crime which imprisoned the young black males who grew up without dads resulting from LBJ's War on Poverty. One big decades-long clusterfuck of terrible policy that has led to the culture of the young black girls behaving like animals, jumping and twerking on police cars in the video posted by CurryPanda CurryPanda . Yet, these people continue to vote Democrat because it is the hand that feeds via the welfare state, and anyone who criticises the culture is labelled racist. It's a self-created and self-perpetuating Democrat problem.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
For the record, I didn’t do that. I compared their behaviour in that video to animals, though.

How would you describe their behaviour, Captain Hot take?
They were behaving like animals. You shouldn't feel bullied into not criticising the behaviour or culture because that only allows the problem to compound. What we shouldn't do is say that they're animals because they're black. PKM PKM didn't do that explicitly but it's pretty damn sus that he chose monkeys as the animal for comparison.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
They were behaving like animals. You shouldn't feel bullied into not criticising the behaviour or culture because that only allows the problem to compound. What we shouldn't do is say that they're animals because they're black. PKM PKM didn't do that explicitly but it's pretty damn sus that he chose monkeys as the animal for comparison.
I don’t feel bullied. I also intentionally avoided using monkeys as an example because of the connotations.

But their behaviour is dimwitted and disgraceful and I’d love to see 12Goblins 12Goblins explain it away as something normal and positive.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I don’t feel bullied. I also intentionally avoided using monkeys as an example because of the connotations.

But their behaviour is dimwitted and disgraceful and I’d love to see 12Goblins 12Goblins explain it away as something normal and positive.
He won’t because he can’t. Their behaviour is inexcusable but is frequently overlooked and normalised due to fear of being labelled racist.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Which other ethnic group behaves like this?
weak ass Clown World if you are asking why people are protesting in Washington DC. everyone acts this stupid. you guys realize that's the capital of the country? DC. people protest there like all the time. and it's pride weekend. there were a million people dressed like lunatics running around protesting all weekend long. why are you pretending it's just black people? that is pretty racist.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
weak ass Clown World if you are asking why people are protesting in Washington DC. everyone acts this stupid. you guys realize that's the capital of the country? DC. people protest there like all the time. and it's pride weekend. there were a million people dressed like lunatics running around protesting all weekend long. why are you pretending it's just black people? that is pretty racist.

jesus christ i guess sometimes racism is just plain ignorance.
How is twerking and rubbing your minge on a police car “protesting”?

If it is, the human species is devolving.

Status
Not open for further replies.