• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
And they wonder why they have problems with law enforcement. Which other ethnic group behaves like this? Why do we never see Chinese, Arab or Indian women doing stuff like this in public?
There's no shame at all.
It's not a problem of ethnicity -- you're mistaking correlation with causation. Yes, these behaviours are more prevalent in blacks than other ethnic groups, but that doesn't mean that race is a causal factor or that people of other races never display them. The cultural problems are related to historical socioeconomic policies that disproportionately affected blacks as described above.

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
I agree with him. Describe the behaviour as animalistic, sure, because it is, but anyone using the term monkeys in that context knows exactly what they're doing.
He was making a direct reference to a video that looks damn similar to me. He didn't just drop the m word for nothing.

PKM

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2017
I agree with him. Describe the behaviour as animalistic, sure, because it is, but anyone using the term monkeys in that context knows exactly what they're doing.
The only animal that has ever acted like that on my car (or video I've seen) is monkeys.

Dogs, cats, squirrels, horses, manatees etc. . No other animal aside from a pack of monkeys will hop up on your hood and bang out doggy style...then rip off your roof rack.

Also: Will tear your face off if you exit the car and ask them to kindly stop.

These people, are doing and will do both.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
We should stop saying people behave like animals since humans are also animals so we actually behave like idiots. Most other animals behave better most of the time.
Well that's a whole other discussion. I completely agree. We are driven by instinct far more than we like to believe. Despite all the fancy tech and art we create we barely crawled out of the muck and already proclaimed ourselves gods.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
The only animal that has ever acted like that on my car (or video I've seen) is monkeys.

Dogs, cats, squirrels, horses, manatees etc. . No other animal aside from a pack of monkeys will hop up on your hood and bang out doggy style...then rip off your roof rack.

Also: Will tear your face off if you exit the car and ask them to kindly stop.

These people, are doing and will do both.
Because they're our closest ancestor in the evolutionary chain. That's the same reason it has been used as a derogatory term.

Can't decide

Sep 11, 2018
This world... I don't know what to say.

By years end, I'm half expecting to see an article in here of 8 year olds up on a stage in their local town hall, pulling off a goatse in front of a crowd of men and obese dykes, all in hideous attire telling them how brave they are and how they're smashing the patriarchy.

Also wondering, thanks to the debate above, whether one day one of 4chan's next trolls will be getting black people to cause awkward scenes by specifically doing an impression of a monkey and then asking people "What animal did I do an impression of?... Whaddya call me, you fucking racist?"

RedVIper

Jun 13, 2017
Except you know, humans do kinda look like monkeys. And not everyone is up to par on americas sensibilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gashtronomy

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
He is. Besides, I'm not from America and I know the implications.
Is it ever ok? I called a bunch of muslims screaming in a video a bunch of howler monkeys because that is what they sounded like. People used to say George Bush looked like a chimp and everyone laughed. Then it was said about Obama and everyone gasped. We are all apes, we even have more body hairs than chimps do. Ours are just finer.

Just asking really... I know how all these discussions end.

Reactions: RedVIper

CyberPanda

Mar 4, 2019

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Reactions: CyberPanda

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

I'm done. Fuck these people. Disgusting.
This the same party whose media operatives just raked Sargon over the coals for a non-rape joke and "it depends on the child"?

I guess if you are a Labor politician, it does not depend on the child after all.

I think we need to replace the new sun emoji with a "Da Fuck?" emoji.
I would rather have a "Let the Darkness Grow" emoji with Mandarr:

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Wait. Why is there a backlash over this?
They made light of the patriarchy and women's oppression...from a fictional story.

Many social media users were unimpressed by the party's "distasteful theme" in which guests enjoyed "praise be vodka" and "under his eye tequila".

The Handmaid's Tale tells the story of a patriarchal United States where fertile women are subjected to a life of sexual servitude by the authoritarian government named Gilead.
Reacting to the theme one Instagram user commented: "This is so wrong on so many levels. To celebrate the slavery of women is diabolically moronic and shows how truly ignorant Kylie and her mates are.

"They obviously do not understand the premise of the book or TV series... It's embarrassing."

CyberPanda

Mar 4, 2019

Ghana - The two women were abducted from the country’s 2nd largest city on Tuesday evening. They were volunteering for Youth Challenge International, a Toronto-based NGO. Ghana’s president, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, has vowed to crack down on kidnapping.