Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

RedVIper

Jun 13, 2017
Moderate gay centrists like Dave Rubin are alreadly labeled alt-right and gay men in general are already losing their privilege card.

I didn't read through all of those three articles, there were dozens to choose from.

My theory: in the never ending privilege war of intersectionalism, anything resembling normalcy is 'privilege'. So, this is why it's considered a knock against a mixed race person if they can 'pass' for white, or a gay man if they can 'pass' for straight. So extremism is a natural self defense against excommunication. Nobody can accuse you of having passable privilege if you staple a dildo to your forehead.
If anything women would have ptivelege in this scenario, theres much less stigma around women dating women than there is men dating men.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Jun 2, 2013
Austria
I can't believe some of these articles in the last few pages are real. Even by Clown World standards:

WTF is this? That's some late 30's Nazi propaganda against Jews posters level of shit (only difference being the Nazis used proper artists).
Thought just the same, its gross.
Here an example:

Last edited:
Reactions: nkarafo

CyberPanda

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2019

Stunning and brave.

Reactions: Rgw20014life

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
I saw this and passed when I actually listened to her say this.
It was a comedienne saying something comedic, in my view.

This goes hand in hand with Crowder's stuff.
I don't want to live in a world where comics can't make jokes, or that some people will pick and choose what is said as a joke and what should be treated as offensive.

Count Dankula is a case in point.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Last edited:

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
Stunning and brave.
Article said:
'I am not going to fake it, hobnob with the president, who is clearly against so many of the things that I am [for] and so many of the things that I actually am,' the soccer star told Sports Illustrated in May.

"..so many of the things that I am [for] and so many of the things that I actually am,.."
"..so many of the things that I actually am"
"..the things that I actually am"
"..I actually am"

:unsure:

Last edited:

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
Boy I definitely didn't call that shit./s

from new york abortion law thread:

notice the or right after the part you bolded. The fetal viability doesn't matter to the health risk part, hence the or. The addition of health risk is where people have a problem. a health risk can be anything physical, mental, or emotional. If the patient and the practitioner decide the pregnancy affects any of those categories in the patient they can decide to terminate. Drop the health part and I doubt many here would have a major problem with this bill. I am very much pro-life, but I wouldn't strongly object to the bill if the last sentence only had life risk. I would prefer something like 16-18 weeks as cutoff though.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

Source

(I paused the video randomly. Just happened to get that derpy expression.)
These leeches always want more money out of the system they have every intention to subvert and tear down. And they do it with a smile and with "charity" and with promises of making all the problems go bye-bye.

“Over-civilization and barbarism are within an inch of each other. And a mark of both is the power of medicine-men.”

Reactions: DeepEnigma

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

2+2=5

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... the far left ideology is extremely dangerous because it rewards cognitive dissonance. Most bad ideologies fail because, when presented with evidence to the contrary, the cognitive dissonance it creates forces the individual to rethink their world view.

This is why, for example, a white supremacist who has never actually talked to many people of differing race can get that quickly knocked out of them. They get partnered up with a black guy at work, for example, and quickly become friends through mutual respect. Cognitive dissonance is supposed to be a corrective force. It won't always happen, of course, but the point is we are supposed to reevaluate our beliefs when presented with opposing data.

However, once a person has accepted enough cognitive dissonance without complaint, they become immune to it. They become desensitized to it, and don't object to holding diametrically opposed views. The easy example being men are equal to women but women need special protection but men need to be silent but men need to speak out but there are 50 genders but there are no genders but men have no advantage in sports, etc. Hence the war on statistics, science, and reports.... anything showing an alternate narrative is alt right hate speech.

Orwell summed this up as 2+2=5. Once you are ready to accept this, you are ready to accept anything. You become a good citizen. Many others will be simply too scared to speak up.

And so 'pregnancy kills'. This is a dangerous, powerful, cult.

Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
FOOD KILLS! Stop sending food to third world countries!

But what about all those hungry, starving children that just want to eat?

Sure this seems innocent enough but did you know that starving people are the most like to CHOKE and DIE while eating? They tell you that this food is a goodwill gesture but we all see through their genocidal facade.

DON"T :messenger_clapping: BELIEVE :messenger_clapping: THE :messenger_clapping: LIE :messenger_clapping::messenger_clapping:
FEEDING :messenger_clapping: STARVING :messenger_clapping: CHILDREN :messenger_clapping: IS :messenger_clapping:GENOCIDE :messenger_clapping::messenger_clapping:

• LOL
Reactions: DeepEnigma

CyberPanda

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2019

Please have a seat and keep your eyes forward. This flight is an LGBT-friendly flight only, bigots will be asked to leave the plan prior to departure.

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
FOOD KILLS! Stop sending food to third world countries!

But what about all those hungry, starving children that just want to eat?

Sure this seems innocent enough but did you know that starving people are the most like to CHOKE and DIE while eating? They tell you that this food is a goodwill gesture but we all see through their genocidal facade.

DON"T :messenger_clapping: BELIEVE :messenger_clapping: THE :messenger_clapping: LIE :messenger_clapping::messenger_clapping:
FEEDING :messenger_clapping: STARVING :messenger_clapping: CHILDREN :messenger_clapping: IS :messenger_clapping:GENOCIDE :messenger_clapping::messenger_clapping:
No joke Oxygen is toxic.

• Triggered
Reactions: Off Duty Ninja

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
UK
Watched this and the Fleccas video at the Pride parade. I have to say: I'm surprised at how quickly I've went from broadly supporting gay marriage to having an active disdain for these people. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that.

They have massively, massively overplayed their hand given their minute number, and squandered the goodwill extended to them on pursuing hateful, petty vendetas against anyone who disagrees with them slightly. It's hard to imagine a serious backlash isn't coming, and they'll have no-one to blame but themselves.
What type of person you happen to find attractive and the genitals they possess has nothing to do with this kind of behavior.

Sane, morally upstanding and rational LGBT people are as much a victim of the hijacking of their cause by far left extremists, nihilistic hate mongers and immoral hedonists as the rest of us are. All they care about is power and control, and the idea of any minority being victims in need of equity from those with power and using the idea of 'protection' through censorship of anyone that disagrees is just a means of gaining that power.

Sexual preference has never and will never be what defines a persons character.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
WTF? It can't have been more than a couple months since I figured out what the Q and I stood for (not sure how the words they stand for warrant separate letters, but whatever). Now they've gone and added A and + to the chain. How long until the entire keyboard is added?
Don't worry. You have lowercase too, so you can have
b : beastiality
p: pedophilia
i: incest

then you have the full set of unicode codepoints too.

There is even one for @Cunth : 1f4a9 :)

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: SpartanN92

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Lie with the animals, get spayed like the animals.
It’s not just that, the sickos fetishize and get off on animal cruelty which is a part of that whole movement as well. Don’t look up kitten or puppy crush videos (a demented “kink” they try and call it), it’ll make you lose all faith in humanity at that point in time.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
It’s not just that, the sickos fetishize and get off on animal cruelty which is a part of that whole movement as well. Don’t look up kitten or puppy crush videos (a demented “kink” they try and call it), it’ll make you lose all faith in humanity at that point in time.
I’m aware of that stuff and would not be able to control myself if I ever ran into anyone perpetrating it.

CyberPanda

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2019
This is why I support certain humans being spayed and neutered.

A lot of it is trolling, but there are some sick mofos that hide amongst those ranks. Scum.
Just send them to the Philippines. The leader can take them for a helicopter ride.🍿🍿🍿

I fucking can’t stand animal cruelty. So fucking vile!

Last edited: