Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

1.21Gigawatts

can't help talking about pedophiles
Nov 24, 2012
munich
UK voting for Brexit, US voting for Trump and the world collectively ignoring climate change because its convenient is peak clown.
The romans called that decadence and they believed it comes in generational waves.

But while the Romans lived in a time where a lack of knowledge was the cause of most mistakes, we today live in a time where people actively reject available knowledge in order to be able to stick to a mistake, elevating these mistakes to a whole new and historically unprecedented level of clownery.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
UK voting for Brexit, US voting for Trump and the world collectively ignoring climate change because its convenient is peak clown.
The romans called that decadence and they believed it comes in generational waves.

But while the Romans lived in a time where a lack of knowledge was the cause of most mistakes, we today live in a time where people actively reject available knowledge in order to be able to stick to a mistake, elevating these mistakes to a whole new and historically unprecedented level of clownery.
Yes, it's the right wingers who are revelling in decadence. Not the actors, not the limousine liberals, not the career activists. It's the working class people voting for nationalism over globalism to protect their way of life. You're totally right.

Ignorant dolt

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
  • Women's soccer star Megan Rapinoe became famous in 2011 for proudly singing 'Born in the USA' after scoring a goal during a FIFA World Cup qualifying match
  • But Rapinoe recently told Yahoo Sports she probably won't be singing or honoring the National Anthem during World Cup competition this summer
  • In eight years, she's gone from patriotic champion to 'woke' US cultural critic
  • In 2016, Rapinoe took a knee during a pre-game National Anthem performance in solidarity with former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick
  • In response, the United States Soccer Federation created a rule requiring players to stand 'respectfully' during the playing of the anthem
  • Rapinoe previously said she would abide by the new rule
  • But she told Yahoo Sports the era of US President Donald Trump makes her feel compelled to be a 'walking protest'
Fuck AntiFIFA.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA

Pot calling the kettle black, the only decadence here is coming from the left side.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
If you wank to this you're a sexist fuck supporting genocide and rape.

Proper woke wank to:

I never knew I supported genocide til forced to make this choice by Talia Lavin.

I guess I'm also now racist, islamaphobic, fatphobic, ET hands phobic, skid mark phobic, and just a general all around fascist.

Last edited:

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
*paging bill nye, the representative from clown world*

"By the end of this century, if emissions keep rising, the average temperature on Earth could go up another four to eight degrees," Nye said. "What I'm saying is the planet's on f***ing fire. There are a lot of things we could do to put it out -- are any of them free? No, of course not. Nothing's free, you idiots. Grow the f**k up. You're not children anymore. I didn't mind explaining photosynthesis to you when you were 12. But you're adults now, and this is an actually crisis, got it? Safety glasses off, motherf***ers."

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
If you wank to this you're a sexist fuck supporting genocide and rape.

Proper woke wank to:

I never knew I supported genocide til forced to make this choice by Talia Lavin.

I guess I'm also now racist, islamaphobic, fatphobic, ET hands phobic, skid mark phobic, and just a general all around fascist.
ET hands 😂

• LOL
Reactions: CurryPanda
Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA
Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: CurryPanda

1.21Gigawatts

can't help talking about pedophiles
Nov 24, 2012
munich
This user has been removed from the thread. You are not turning this thread into your personal argumentative soapbox.
Pot calling the kettle black, the only decadence here is coming from the left side.
- The left is taking climate change seriously.

- The left is taking international conflict seriously and aims to reduce the factors causing it, like arbitrary divisive factors(race, religion, nation) that historically caused nothing but conflict. We have reached a point were we can't afford conflict anymore. Our destructive abilities have grown so large that conflict has consequences far too great.

-The left is preparing for a time beyond capitalism. Automation is already killing jobs left and right, AI is at the gates and will eradicate everything that automation couldn't touch. To think that by the end of this century labor will still be an adequate way of distributing wealth is extremely naive.

- The left has realized that the biases introduced into our collective actions by the system (capitalism) is starting to create massive problems. Our political systems are skewed to represent corporate interests over public interests. Our planning becomes increasingly short term and our measurements for success mirror capitalist ones, which, in turn, is causing so many of the other problems we face and makes finding and implementing solutions so much harder.

What does the right say?

- Market will regulate itself, just you wait. If the market doesn't self regulate the problem isn't real. Scientist, schmientist.

- Remember the times when we used to always fight each other for not good reason? Those were the days! Lets go back to nationalism.

- Hey, don't mind the fact that you are being exploited by multinational corporations who make trillions of off your backs and destroy the planet while they are at it and invest nothing back into society, rather be scared of the real threat: Poor people with a different skin color than you have!

- Also, don't forget to consume. You can only be happy with this new thing!

• LOL
Reactions: Cunth and highrider
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
I honestly cannot believe how crazy things have gotten. I kind of regret going on the internet and seeing all this insane stuff that people put out there. In 2015 I didnt know anything about anything and I sort of miss those days because now I find myself getting frustrated when I think about the current state of things and the direction we are headed in.
Granted these are about /pol/, but the sentiment applies.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
- The left is taking climate change seriously.

- The left is taking international conflict seriously and aims to reduce the factors causing it, like arbitrary divisive factors(race, religion, nation) that historically caused nothing but conflict. We have reached a point were we can't afford conflict anymore. Our destructive abilities have grown so large that conflict has consequences far too great.

-The left is preparing for a time beyond capitalism. Automation is already killing jobs left and right, AI is at the gates and will eradicate everything that automation couldn't touch. To think that by the end of this century labor will still be an adequate way of distributing wealth is extremely naive.

- The left has realized that the biases introduced into our collective actions by the system (capitalism) is starting to create massive problems. Our political systems are skewed to represent corporate interests over public interests. Our planning becomes increasingly short term and our measurements for success mirror capitalist ones, which, in turn, is causing so many of the other problems we face and makes finding and implementing solutions so much harder.

What does the right say?

- Market will regulate itself, just you wait. If the market doesn't self regulate the problem isn't real. Scientist, schmientist.

- Remember the times when we used to always fight each other for not good reason? Those were the days! Lets go back to nationalism.

- Hey, don't mind the fact that you are being exploited by multinational corporations who make trillions of off your backs and destroy the planet while they are at it and invest nothing back into society, rather be scared of the real threat: Poor people with a different skin color than you have!

- Also, don't forget to consume. You can only be happy with this new thing!
So many words to say its 'globalists who want the state to control everything' vs. 'Free people with memes and guns'.

Last edited: