• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clown World Thread | 🤡🌎 | pɐǝɹɥ⊥ pןɹoM uʍoןϽ

Sep 4, 2018
Remember the only thing off limits today is being born with a penis, identifying as a man, and marrying a someone who was born with a vagina (hopefully adult) that identifies as a female. Everything else is celebrating inclusion or equality.
I heard they will allow your disgusting heterosexual marriage if you promise to give reperations to a gay black couple.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: MetalAlien

Saruhashi

Oct 2, 2018
That is... holy fucking shit.

Is there ANY chance at all that this is a troll job?

It just seems bizarre that this lady comes out of nowhere and they are all desperately trying to grab an interview but she is saying some really wild stuff when she gets on air.

"Let's take a short break".

Hahahahahaha. He's so flustered by the whole thing. It's perfect.

She has a book coming out on 2nd July this year, it seems.

What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal.

Is it too crazy to think this is all about publicity for the book?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Off Duty Ninja

CyberPanda

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Looks like someone took a pic of Trump and tried to photoshop him as some sort of weird French Cirque Du Soleil/Mime thing.
Yea, but the chick is the real deal.

This 🤡 pictured above says First Lady Melania Trump is a fashion disaster. I beg to differ :

There she is standing, and looking elegant as always next to the ghoul(Macron’s Wife).

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Yea, but the chick is the real deal.

This 🤡 pictured above says First Lady Melania Trump is a fashion disaster. I beg to differ :

There she is standing, and looking elegant as always next to the ghoul(Macron’s Wife).
I hate the fashion industry and everything it stands for.

Reactions: Greedings
Apr 18, 2014
P-Town
That is... holy fucking shit.

Is there ANY chance at all that this is a troll job?

It just seems bizarre that this lady comes out of nowhere and they are all desperately trying to grab an interview but she is saying some really wild stuff when she gets on air.

"Let's take a short break".

Hahahahahaha. He's so flustered by the whole thing. It's perfect.

She has a book coming out on 2nd July this year, it seems.

What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal.

Is it too crazy to think this is all about publicity for the book?
You mean the book that's

:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

• LOL
Reactions: Saruhashi

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
I am not a fashion expert but the only time I didn't think Melania's outfit looked appropriate was the green jacket she wore after the kids in cages bit and her Africa visit where she was wearing the same outfit as Lord Helmet from spaceballs when they were combing the desert. I am not trying to get through a security checkpoint on Mars like the bag of wind pictured previously.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: funkygunther

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014