Clowns are now a symbol of racism...

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Good ol 4chan, first it was turning Pepe into a symbol of hate. Next was the OK sign. And now, 🤡🌎 is a symbol of hate.

I’d say we are living in a clown world if the media keeps on creating new moral outrages based on 4chan trolls.

Honk honk.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014

daveonezero

Nov 19, 2018
How can the person write that in text and then not realize they are the butt end of a joke?
TP literally highlighted a quote the article used and said it was intentional to make the clown a symbol that 4chan made up.

I am so confused.

Last edited:

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Oh god, isn't that a video to help children who suffered from trauma?
According to Rich Evans Eloisecole is the name of an ancient mesopotamian death god.

Other information has her listed as Eloise Cole, she was a bereavement counselor who dressed as a clown.

Mar 18, 2018
But what if an sjw looks in the mirror

The irony about this fine young lady is that she probably espouses marxism while being on the teet of corportist hair companies enabled by problematic capitalists so she can slay the day.

Last edited:

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Good ol 4chan, first it was turning Pepe into a symbol of hate. Next was the OK sign. And now, 🤡🌎 is a symbol of hate.

I’d say we are living in a clown world if the media keeps on creating new moral outrages based on 4chan trolls.

Honk honk.
This is too funny :) Honk Honk!
hahahahahahahaha

This is why the regressive left are so funny. They don't get jokes. And it is so easy for 4chan to troll them.

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Sep 29, 2014
I did see someone in here use that, forgot what topic it was in. Maybe it was a joke *wink*.
You are a person lacking receipts but trying to make returns. Can I see your driver’s license? We need that to process returns if you can’t provide a receipt.

ViceUniverse

Mar 12, 2019
You are a person lacking receipts but trying to make returns. Can I see your driver’s license? We need that to process returns if you can’t provide a receipt.
I actually did find it, it was even liked by the mix race children have higher depression moron. However, it looks like it was a carry over from some thread about resetera hating the new meme, so I guess it's just a joke.

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
I actually did find it, it was even liked by the mix race children have higher depression moron. However, it looks like it was a carry over from some thread about resetera hating the new meme, so I guess it's just a joke.
You actually thought it was a racist symbol LOL

Cybrwzrd

Sep 29, 2014
Yet you still didn’t provide the receipt. Sorry, but due to policy we can’t give you a return.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
How can the person write that in text and then not realize they are the butt end of a joke?
TP literally highlighted a quote the article used and said it was intentional to make the clown a symbol that 4chan made up.

I am so confused.
They have a vested interest in continuing the myth of a large and growing white nationalist movement, because it frees them to be openly racist against white people and keep their waka waka orange man bad Russia maga maga narrative going.

Therefore, they fall right into the hands of being played because they literally benefit if everyone doing the ok symbol is a nazi. The more things that make you a nazi the better.

If you don't believe people take this seriously, just listen to the huge debate on the Tim Pool/ Twitter Joe Rogan podcast about the photo of the police officers playing the circle game. A huge debate whether the upside down ok sign made them nazis, with only tim pool talking common sense.

For the record, that game has existed for decades. In the philly area in the 80s, the rules were if you looked, you got punched in the arm, but if you could thread the needle [poke a finger through the hole before they realized you saw it] you punched them twice in the arm.

Last edited:

ViceUniverse

Mar 12, 2019
Yet you still didn’t provide the receipt. Sorry, but due to policy we can’t give you a return.
So I coincidentally found it in the non-binary traffic light topic by stoyax, but it looks like the context was an anti-sjw joke, which I'm down with. I knew that I saw it somewhere. Anything can be used as a racist meme, so I'll see what happens with it in the next Twitter rush.

Last edited:

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
So I coincidentally found it in the non-binary traffic light topic by stoyax, but it looks like the context was an anti-sjw joke, which I'm down with. I knew that I saw it somewhere. Anything can be used as a racist meme, so I'll see what happens with it in the next Twitter rush.
Come on. It is not a racist meme. It never was. Stop that sillyness.

It was a prank by 4chan to trigger NPCs to become hysterical and classify clowns as a hate symbol.
It was a prank. It was very successful and the NPCs overreacted just as I am sure 4chan hoped they would.

It is very funny. The whole concept of clowns being a racist symbol is very funny.
Have a laugh at it and those people that think clowns are white supremacy hate symbols. It is very funny.

ViceUniverse

Mar 12, 2019
Come on. It is not a racist meme. It never was. Stop that sillyness.

It was a prank by 4chan to trigger NPCs to become hysterical and classify clowns as a hate symbol.
It was a prank. It was very successful and the NPCs overreacted just as I am sure 4chan hoped they would.

It is very funny. The whole concept of clowns being a racist symbol is very funny.
Have a laugh at it and those people that think clowns are white supremacy hate symbols. It is very funny.
It all depends on how it's used. It seems that you're right that they're using it to troll SJWs.

The ok sign became a symbol that racists liked to use, and thus that is what it became. Whose fault is that? The coordinated efforts of those losers.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
When a persons entire worldview and politics revolve around being a joyless fuck, it isn't hard to troll them.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
It all depends on how it's used. It seems that you're right that they're using it to troll SJWs.

The ok sign became a symbol that racists liked to use, and thus that is what it became. Whose fault is that? The coordinated efforts of those losers.
No, no it didn't. Only far left wackadoos think the ok symbol means anything but ok. 90% of the population isn't paying attention to shit like this, 5% are wackadoo, and the other 5% are laughing at people who think this and intentionally triggering them.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

No the OK symbol is not a racist symbol either. That is a silly concept only NPCs belive in.
Again, this was another hoax by 4chan to rile up and make the NPCs hysterical and classify a perfectly mundane and normal thing as being racist.
The NPCs took it, as always, hook line and sinker and evenyone laughed at them.

The OK sign is not a racist symbol and never were. Normal people use it every day. I use it every day. As does my friends. You use it often in the same way you use thumbs up. A friendly affirmative indication.
Normal people think this is a normal symbol and use it like people have used if for hundreds of years.

A tiny set of NPCs on twitter think it is racist since they
1, can not meme
2, does not have humor
3, sees racists and fascists everywhere
4, do not realize that it is all a joke on THEM by 4chan

Normal people don't really care with what a few thousand crazies on twitter think. Normal people are busy having fun, being with friends and continuing on with their lives.

ViceUniverse

Mar 12, 2019
No the OK symbol is not a racist symbol either. That is a silly concept only NPCs belive in.
Again, this was another hoax by 4chan to rile up and make the NPCs hysterical and classify a perfectly mundane and normal thing as being racist.
The NPCs took it, as always, hook line and sinker and evenyone laughed at them.

The OK sign is not a racist symbol and never were. Normal people use it every day. I use it every day. As does my friends. You use it often in the same way you use thumbs up. A friendly affirmative indication.
Normal people think this is a normal symbol and use it like people have used if for hundreds of years.

A tiny set of NPCs on twitter think it is racist since they
1, can not meme
2, does not have humor
3, sees racists and fascists everywhere
4, do not realize that it is all a joke on THEM by 4chan

Normal people don't really care with what a few thousand crazies on twitter think. Normal people are busy having fun, being with friends and continuing on with their lives.
That's what we're talking about, not the real world average joe, but people using it to troll with the intent of racism behind it. It's been noticed and used intently time and again. When a Trump admin does it in a photograph pose you know what it is, trolling white power.

Randomly it's not a problem, but when intended it is always noticed. The "WP ok" sign has been used time and again by racists.

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
That's what we're talking about, not the real world average joe, but people using it to troll with the intent of racism behind it. It's been noticed and used intently time and again. When a Trump admin does it in a photograph pose you know what it is, trolling white power.

Randomly it's not a problem, but when intended it is always noticed. The "WP ok" sign has been used time and again by racists.
You’re delusional

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

If you genuinely believe this, you are incredibly dumb.

Shaqazooloo

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
At this point, I have to ask: What isn't a symbol of racism or nazi's nowadays? Also, is their actual people that take it seriously and believe it? Drinking milk, flashing the OK sign and clowns are not signs racism lol.

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
It’s just to make fun of clown world. We can’t help that all the “anti-racists” love clown world.

adj83

Neo Member
Mar 19, 2019
It is seeping into real life now. This guy managed to get on the livestream of Ecuador's embassy last week

lifa-cobex

Oct 15, 2010
uk
*Dyes Hair bright colour.
*Wears bright flamboyant coloured clothes.
*Celebrates multi coloured LGBT flag.
*Gets a worthless joke degree.

Clowns are racist.

k.

Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
I'm sure that lady was well intentioned, but nope.

If 4Chan has the capacity to manifest its will as reality merely by speaking it, isn't that the textbook definition of God?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Whatever people use to make fun of SJWs is deemed racist later on.
It's almost as if their personal whimsy and emotions are what determine the "facts" of what is right and wrong. :pie_thinking:

That also explains their nonchalance and ignorance toward real social issues that don't personally concern them.