Clowns are now a symbol of racism...

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
This isn't really too relevant to this thread other than it's about free speech and more clown world politics. I didnt see a thread on CBS and their um... 'kill a certain somebody' tweet or else I'd put it there.

Antoon

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really appreciate that people started using animation for this Pepe type. It makes it way more impactful.

Reactions: CurryPanda

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
So are you guys latching onto this like you latched onto NPC now? Troll in explicit unison?

I wonder how many ideas were pushed before you guys started grabbing at this campaign, and what they were.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
So are you guys latching onto this like you latched onto NPC now? Troll in explicit unison?

I wonder how many ideas were pushed before you guys started grabbing at this campaign, and what they were.
I think you are reading way too much into people just clowning around.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada

You do realize that these memes gain traction because of the way the targets react to them. If you didn't have a bunch of authoritarian lunatics trying to ban everyone from social media over jokes they wouldn't gain any traction. Clown world has been a phrase used for quite a while. It wasn't weaponized until people started getting their fee fees hurt by it.

There is not a meme consortium that decides which meme to make popular.

I personally think it is stupid and won't be using it but it is funny watching people cry about it.

Reactions: matt404au

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
You do realize that these memes gain traction because of the way the targets react to them. If you didn't have a bunch of authoritarian lunatics trying to ban everyone from social media over jokes they wouldn't gain any traction. Clown world has been a phrase used for quite a while. It wasn't weaponized until people started getting their fee fees hurt by it.

There is not a meme consortium that decides which meme to make popular.

I personally think it is stupid and won't be using it but it is funny watching people cry about it.
How many times have we seen this happen?

A meme becomes popular.
A liberal poster cries about it
We have this same exact post explaining why?

Turnt

Neo Member
Jul 21, 2018
Has this been picked up anywhere other than the Right Wing Watch site? Everything I've seen about it just seems to refer back to that. But like Tim Cook said, it's sort of in Right Wing Watch's interest to stir these things up to make money. I don't see any other sites writing stories about it. It doesn't really seem to have caught on like others have.

Ixiah

Feb 16, 2018
I don't see where the controversy is coming from to be honest. I didn't expect this to be a controversial subject.

I would like to think that most people would agree that racists are indeed clowns. ;)
Does that mean all Clowns are Racists ?

Last edited:

Ixiah

Feb 16, 2018
So.....now Clowns are a symbol for Racism, why do i get the feeling next Year at this time its having a bald head or painting their Car Red....
Honestly, at a certain point, who gives a fuck ?
Let someones Mom or Newsstation tell you "xxx is now a Symbol for Racism"
Either make it a Law or dont expect People not to laugh at the ridicilus Notions some selfproclaimed Guardians of Politcial Correctness spouting.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
She finds power in having someone to hate, so the more symbols of hate there are, the more she prospers. Her inherent moral failing is her inability to stand her ground, to not allow her imaginary enemies to take every symbol from her.

And so those who believe in free speech and have a little trickster in them try to teach her the error of her ways, by repeatedly taking more and more symbols, symbols so egregiously banal [like ok, clowns] that the tricksters themselves can't believe she not only won't learn her lesson, but will stamp her foot in anger and double down with her weak, failed ideology.

And so emboldened, the cycle will continue because the tricksters inherently understand that as they push the anti-free speech wackadoo further into her lunacy, said lunacy becomes more and more apparent to everyone else in the room. She starts screaming at people for saying 'hi', because now saying 'hi' is racist, until pointing itself becomes racist and she's sucked into the vacuum.

These are the people who think Trump is Hitler, or that half the nation and rising is white supremacist, or that a chicken restaurant is their sworn enemy. Spinning endlessly down the toilet drain of an insanity of their own creation, lacking any sense of self awareness, looking up and screaming incoherently that everyone else is shitty.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

Oh God. Now 'honk honk' is fascist.

I'm old enough to remember when the 'rock out' symbol was satanic because it represented 'devil horns'. When AC/DC suddenly meant 'against christ/devil's child'.

These stupid ass interpretations were the dominion of crazy blue haired old ladies clutching pearls and holding bibles. At least the blue hair stayed the same.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

Oh God. Now 'honk honk' is fascist.

I'm old enough to remember when the 'rock out' symbol was satanic because it represented 'devil horns'. When AC/DC suddenly meant 'against christ/devil's child'.

These stupid ass interpretations were the dominion of crazy blue haired old ladies clutching pearls and holding bibles. At least the blue hair stayed the same.
This is what insanity looks like.