• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin - Available in Europe

JoeM86

5495-55e562bb8e7b4.png

2000 Stars

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/

Alpha_eX

Wasted 3000 stars on the Mario Kart soundtrack a while back thinking nothing else would be added.

Dick move, Nintendo.

Recharg3

If anyone actually values this and wants to spend money on points 250 point codes are going on ebay for £1.50-£2.50 so if you value this maybe you should invest in the coins?

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Wasted 3000 stars on the Mario Kart soundtrack a while back thinking nothing else would be added.

Dick move, Nintendo.

They announced this coin was coming months ago.

I still hope there are more soundtracks to come, I don't really have use for such a coin...

Robin64

Quite expensive, thought it would be fairly cheap so all could get one.

Ah well. Flipnote 3D codes soon then?

Faustek

As a Swede living under the tyranical oak of Nintendo Bergslagen..meh
Haven't had Club Nintendo around for about a decade...wouldn't surprise me if they leave us out again come this new thingy.

gerudoman

Urgh, thought it was going to be 1500, I need more stars :( Does anyone have any code to trade for my Tropical Freeze one?

HIR0

According to Nintendo's facebook page this is the last item to be added.
I thought I had 2400 stars but I've actually got 4000.
This coin is so bought.

Edit: Bought mine for 1000 stars :D

LAA

Got it! Had to get another 2 codes but managed to get them.
If only I could have got the last two MK trophies I needed.
Guess this is goodbye club nintendo... :(

Seems like this really is the last item, so don't think they'll add some stuff later if you're unsure. What's in the catalogue now are the final items.

aR4w0QD.png

Well I didn't have quite enough valid codes left over to get the cards so I grabbed the coin, that's me all done with Club Nintendo now. I have 4 unused codes left over that I THINK are all valid, no promises though. Quote to reveal them if you can make use of them.

JordanKZ

Seems like this really is the last item, so don't think they'll add some stuff later if you're unsure. What's in the catalogue now are the final items.

aR4w0QD.png

End of an era. I remember putting my GameCube stars on that site all those years ago.

*single tear*

Top Bottom