• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Japan: Yoshi plushie and SMB decoration tape now available

L~A

Just saw this on Nintendo Everything:

Yoshi Plushie (650 points)

pop_itemimg_p180.jpg

Super Mario Bros. Decoration Tape (250 points)

That Yoshi plushie...

Raitaro

The first is the perfect gift for Jeff Gerstmann, the second the ideal gift for psychopaths with lingering feelings for Nintendo (so again Jeff Gerstmann, but only after getting his first gift).

(All kidding aside, thanks for the update OP!)

SM239

I NEED that Yoshi plushie. Chances that it'll be available outside of Japan is slim. We'll probably just get the tape if we're lucky... :(

I wish NoA rewards were half as good as these, let alone actually updated. They're still trying to get rid of their Animal Crossing crap.

Halo 2

Banned
That yoshi looks soft as hell.
I'm not disappointed by the NA rewards since I've never played Earthbound but it is kind of lame that this plush wasn't an option here.

oti

Banned
Well, I'm sure it'll come over eventually (alongside Yoshi's new game maybe?)
I'm pretty satisfied with the European Club Nintendo to be honest, I got this one pretty rare MK7 trophy and that Luigi figurine. Both unopened, collecting dust.

(Waiting for the crazy rich Nintendo fan wanting to buy them for 999999999€ each.)

Davey Cakes

Why couldn't they just make the plushie the NA Platinum reward?
It cost more than just putting out digital download codes.

Weird how Japan is where Wii U is struggling most and yet Japan continues to get the goods.

Is it France or North America that treats Nintendo the best? In any case, we Americans get the shaft constantly even though we're one of Nintendo's strongest markets.

Top Bottom