CNN commentator calls for elimination of Israel, endorses violent Palestinian ‘resistance’

Feb 21, 2018
CNN commentator calls for elimination of Israel, endorses violent Palestinian ‘resistance’

CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill, in a Wednesday speech to the United Nations, called for violent resistance against Israel and advocated expanding Palestine “from the river to the sea,” a phrase used by those who believe that Israel should be eliminated.

Hill, who has a long history of anti-Semitism, made the remarks at a U.N. event commemorating the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. He said the international community should boycott Israel and allow Palestinians more space to engage in violence against the Jewish state, arguing that violence was also employed in the struggles of African Americans.

“Contrary to western mythology, black resistance to American apartheid did not come purely through Ghandi and nonviolence," Hill said (see video below.) "Rather, slave revolts and self-defense and tactics otherwise divergent from Dr. King or Mahatma Gandhi were equally important to preserving safety and attaining freedom. If we are to operate in true solidarity with the Palestinian people, we must allow the Palestinian people the same range of opportunity and political possibility. If we are standing in solidarity with the Palestinian people, we must recognize the right of an occupied people to defend itself. We must prioritize peace, but we must not romanticize or fetishize it. We must advocate and promote nonviolence at every opportunity, but we cannot endorse a narrow politics of respectability that shames Palestinians for resisting, for refusing to do nothing in the face of state violence and ethnic cleansing."

He urged grassroots, local, and international action to "Give us what justice requires -- and that is a free Palestine from the river to the sea."

The phrase “from the river to the sea” has been a rallying cry for Hamas and other terrorist groups seeking the elimination of Israel, as a Palestinian state stretching from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea would mean that Israel would be wiped off the map.

Hill’s remarks are the latest example of anti-Israel and anti-Semitic statements.

Last year, Hill tweeted that it was “offensive” for President Trump to call on Palestinians to “reject hatred and terrorism.” Hill also defended a terrorist who killed two Jewish students and praised anti-Semitic leader Louis Farrakhan.

In a follow up tweet Wednesday, Hill wrote, “I believe in a single secular democratic state for everyone. This is the only way that historic Palestine will be free.” Such an idea would reject the existence of Israel as a Jewish homeland with the ability to defend itself, and cede control over to terrorist groups that have been seeking Jewish extermination. The reference to the “historic Palestine” also makes no sense, since no such place ever existed with defined borders.

Jun 20, 2018
Being pro-palestine is now anti-semitism? Damn that word has lost all meaning.....

I guess the native americans were "anti-european"?
If the quote of "from river to the sea" is true he isnt exactly just pro palestine he is calling for wiping out Israel so you are pretty dishonest imo
But then again i think most people are more shocked by the fact of an actual cnn commentator dropping the facade and being honest for once :p

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018
If the quote of "from river to the sea" is true he isnt exactly just pro palestine he is calling for wiping out Israel so you are pretty dishonest imo
But then again i think most people are more shocked by the fact of an actual cnn commentator dropping the facade and being honest for once :p
For Mr Hill when Farkhan said Jews were a gutter relegion, all Hill could respond was he doesn't know what he said and that the quote was out of context :). BEcause we all know Farkhan has no history of antisemitism LOL. But I am sure there is a non antisemetic context that you can call Judasim a gutter relegion.

Lets not forget that Hill in 2014 tweeted that he opposes the occupation of Gaza. This is the guy who gives us our news, that doesn't even know that Israel disengaged from Gaza in 2005 and is not occupying it anymore. If he can't even get that fact right now much fake news is he pumping out at CNN?

Oct 26, 2018
I'm not Jewish, and not Middle Eastern either, but I always find it peculiar how Jewish people can be picked on, and nothing really happens. Where are governments and tv stations and Twitter hashtags clamping down on anti-Semitism speech?

But when other minorities or SJW groups get criticized, it's flame wars.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
I'm not Jewish, and not Middle Eastern either, but I always find it peculiar how Jewish people can be picked on, and nothing really happens. Where are governments and tv stations and Twitter hashtags clamping down on anti-Semitism speech?

Welcome to the ideas of In-group and Out-group and how they define the regressive left:

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/

EDIT: To be even more clear, anti-semitism only matters to the left (including most of the major media outlets in America) when it is perpetrated by someone who can be classified in some way as a brand of conservative, as evidenced by recent events.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA
The reason the left doesn't like Israel is because Israel has huge conservative Christian support.

Just like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" it's "a friend of my enemy is my enemy also" approach.

I just find it funny that a hate of Israel is the one thing both SJWs and Neo Nazis could agree on.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2010
The reason the left doesn't like Israel is because Israel has huge conservative Christian support.

Just like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" it's "a friend of my enemy is my enemy also" approach.

I just find it funny that a hate of Israel is the one thing both SJWs and Neo Nazis could agree on.

He has been fired.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
I don't know how logically anybody could consider this a good plan, even if they were 100% anti-semitic. You'd be swapping Israelis with Palestinians. Don't like Palestinian terrorists? Just imagine trying to deal with Israeli terrorists. Already have multiple worldwide networks in place? Check. Already have worldwide funding in place? Check. Already have a firm support base in every western civilization? Check. Already capable of working together towards a common goal instead of endless internal fighting? Check.

OK, then we consider the next step. Without Israel for the middle east to hate you go back to every country hating every other country in the region, constant border clashes and outright war every couple years. Who would that be good for? Nobody.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018
I don't know how logically anybody could consider this a good plan, even if they were 100% anti-semitic. You'd be swapping Israelis with Palestinians. Don't like Palestinian terrorists? Just imagine trying to deal with Israeli terrorists. Already have multiple worldwide networks in place? Check. Already have worldwide funding in place? Check. Already have a firm support base in every western civilization? Check. Already capable of working together towards a common goal instead of endless internal fighting? Check.

OK, then we consider the next step. Without Israel for the middle east to hate you go back to every country hating every other country in the region, constant border clashes and outright war every couple years. Who would that be good for? Nobody.
LOL have you been living under a rock for the last couple of decades? The entire region is at each other throats right now and have been for decades. They already hate each other and are clashing or fighting even with Israel there. Hey its possible they would be killing each other even more without Israel around.

I do wonder what Syria would be doing. Them and the Iranians already pretty much control Lebanon, Syria always considered Palestine to be southern Syria. If there was no Israel I could see them trying to take over most of the Levant.

Apr 3, 2018
The term "from the river to the sea" predates Hamas by 50 years, and it was clearly about a binational state. You guys are fascinating. A right wing republican says voting for the black democrat would "monkey things up" but that isn't racist, but saying you want a free Palestine is racist?

Jun 20, 2018
and it was clearly about a binational state.
You are delusional if you think it means that today especially with radical islamists and terrorist using it as i described it for decades and anyone pandering to them uses it for the same reason.
But again i am not shocked that compared to the center right that exposes and throws out the antisemitism among their ranks the lefts chooses the path of trying to camouflage them and defend them looking at corbyn pandering to them in the uk or linda sarsour being literally invited to subvert a womens right movement by far left morons or farakahn and twitter or the literal import of ex isis all over sweden and the uk by far left morons because "they deserve a second chance".. again its all not exactly new among the left.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2017
The term "from the river to the sea" predates Hamas by 50 years, and it was clearly about a binational state. You guys are fascinating. A right wing republican says voting for the black democrat would "monkey things up" but that isn't racist, but saying you want a free Palestine is racist?
Now he’s the Governor of Florida! Damn straight we didn’t want Andrew Gillum in any more public positions, he messed up Tallahassee and is still being investigated by the FBI for corruption.

Jun 20, 2018
You guys are fascinating. A right wing republican says voting for the black democrat would "monkey things up" but that isn't racist?
Its funny you have issues with "monkeying it up" when you have many prominent democrats and countless leftists forum warriors routinely call black people that dont vote democrat uncle toms like it happened with the walk away or calling them on TV "stupid Negros that cant read" as it happened with don lemon or when your most prominent democrat lady cant tell the difference between black people because they and i quote "all look the same", but of course we know
"no that doesn't c..count! it was a joke! and it doesn't count when we do it anyway! we are the good guys!.. b..be silent!"

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
It doesn't matter, it is used in a different context today and he knows better and is now trying to use a bullshit excuse that he didn't mean it the way the phrase is used today.

Apr 8, 2009
You are a hypocrite to the extreme. You are making yourself look bad with this reply. Then again, you make yourself look bad with most of your asinine replies.
Yawn. Let me know if you have something meaningful to say about the topic. I don’t care about your opinion of me personally.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2009
You think your original reply has anything to do with this thread? HILARIOUS. All your reply is just making fun of conservatives, pot calling the kettle black.
Thread is about this guy and I’m pointing out that the fact that him getting fired is cause for celebration on the right is funny. Lighten up Francis.

Apr 8, 2009
You won't do that when liberals screech about deplatforming conservatives, so sorry if i find your commentary hypocritical.
I have no issue with CNN firing him. It’s their channel they can do what they want. Dude should have known if you want to be on TV you have to be an Israel slappy.

PS, I don’t care about your opinion of me personally. It has no bearing on what Hill said.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017
I don't know enough about the topic to give any sort of opinion but this logic doesn't make any sense.

If someone starts drawing swastikas in the streets people will call them a nazi, even though the symbol existed long before the nazis adopted it.

Apr 3, 2018
Its funny you have issues with "monkeying it up" when you have many prominent democrats and countless leftists forum warriors routinely call black people that dont vote democrat uncle toms like it happened with the walk away or calling them on TV "stupid Negros that cant read" as it happened with don lemon or when your most prominent democrat lady cant tell the difference between black people because they and i quote "all look the same", but of course we know
"no that doesn't c..count! it was a joke! and it doesn't count when we do it anyway! we are the good guys!.. b..be silent!"
1. Calling Clinton a "leftist", shows you have no idea how to apply that label. And she is 100% racist, probably as racist as Trump.

2. I have yet to see leftists go on a march screaming "Jews will not replace us", and then get called "very fine people" by the President. Until that happens, it's not really comparable....

Oct 24, 2017
1. Calling Clinton a "leftist", shows you have no idea how to apply that label. And she is 100% racist, probably as racist as Trump.

2. I have yet to see leftists go on a march screaming "Jews will not replace us", and then get called "very fine people" by the President. Until that happens, it's not really comparable....
Linda Sarasour and the other Tamika person just to name two. The anti semitism on the left has become pretty big and no it is not people only critizing Isreal. Pretty popular example:

L. Kosugi

Neo Member
Jun 13, 2018
Personally i don't think he should have been fired (of course if CNN applied auth-left standards he should have been fired years ago) , but hey, at least he can continue his career at twitter where lefties can say whatever they want!

Jun 20, 2018

Well she is a democrat thats my point and any democrat being a racist or antisemitic prick gets defend by fools like you no matter what, while on the right they get disavowed and shamed, do you see the difference?
The Democrat base directly defends antisemitism as long as it comes from democrats or Islamists and not enough they out of stupidity, naivety and some deliberately hire those people to positions of power and influence.
Its not by accident democrats literally never disavow islamists until they just cant deny it anymore then suddenly they see lol idiot preachers like farrakahn, bullshiters with years worth of history promoting radical islamic organizations and promoting sharia law like linda sarsour and her ilk... you know the people promoted on day one to lead your womens rights movement like the useful idiots you are, you fools even recently voted in a antisemite because "muh first muslim women" this is all the qualification you today need in the time of leftists identitiy politics/racism and forced victim tier lists to become a democrat politician skin color and/or minority group status doesnt matter what the person actually thinks these two things stand above everything else for the democrat base today, thats how dumb you are.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2018
Well she is a democrat thats my point and any democrat being a racist or antisemitic prick gets defend by fools like you no matter what, while on the right they get disavowed and shamed, do you see the difference?
Are you actually mentally handicapped?

I literally call Clinton a racist in the very post you quote..... Only in the world of a Trumpette is calling someone a racist "defending them"....

Anyway

" literally never disavow islamists until they just cant deny it " Again, you're not serious? You were defending the Saudis just recently about the killing of Khashoggi..... Lol man you really need some help.....

You defended the "monkey this up" statement, you defended the "Africa is a shit hole" statement, you defended the "ban muslims" statement, you defended Republican Steve King, you defended the fools shouting "Jew's will not replace us", you guys have a bunch of unashamed KKK/Neo nazi candidates running on the GOP ticket (Russell Walker in North Carolina, believes that “the jews are NOT semitic they are satanic as they all descend from Satan", you have Arthur Jones in Illinois, who boasted of being part of the American Nazi party and icing on the cake, he is a holocaust denier, you have Paul Nehlen in Virginia, etc), and you have the gall to point a finger at the democrats? You really do need help bro.....

Either you are lying deliberately or you are medically certified as mentally challenged. I really hope its the latter....

Feb 21, 2018
Even better he of course blames the west for all the failings of the Universal declearation of Human rights, but how about the fact that most muslim/Arab countries don't support it and went on to create their own decleration the CDHI to subvert the UDH.

Still the Universal Declaration of Human Rights has offered us a flawed but functional starting point from which to articulate basic moral and ethical ambitions as global citizens. These ambitions have been particularly helpful when attempting to keep track of the vulnerable against the backdrop of imperialism, exploitative economic arrangements, white supremacy, patriarchy, and all the other entanglements of the modern nation state.
I wonder who he is talking about here, I doubt this is addressed at the East/MENA world, just another jab at the west. No mention of the terrible human rights conditions across MENA or in China, nope its the horrible white supremisct west that is trampling the UDH.

Mar 6, 2018
Being pro-palestine is now anti-semitism? Damn that word has lost all meaning.....

Yes, they were anti-European, and they had every right to be. We wanted to kill everyone and take their land.

Palestine wants to violently take all the land in Israel? They're the bad guys.
Israel wants to violently take all the land in Palestine? They're the bad guys.

There is another element to this considering the land in Israel is much more desirable (which is kind of the whole point) but the idea remains the same.

Trail of tears? Yeah, we were the bad guys. If you want to kill the people you're living next to and take their land, you're the bad guy. There's no sensible argument that says "hey, we're not anti-American Indian, we're just pro calling them savages and violently taking all of their land."

Now you can "understand" what we did by coming to terms with the fact that we dehumanized native Americans and blacks as being primitive, or savage, or lesser than Europeans. I mean, we even did that to the Irish and Asians. And generations of children were born and raised to understand the differences of race as accepted fact. There's an interesting discussion to be had as to how "evil" you can be when raised in a world where racial intolerance and the acceptance of slavery is seen as a universally accepted truth, but there's no arguing that what we did was horrific and wrong.

Extending Palestine "from the river to the sea" would not occur without extensive bloodshed and removal of Jews from Israel, otherwise they wouldn't be using the word Palestine. There can be a desire to break down borders and live together, and there can be a desire to extend land and remove all who would object. The latter won't be accomplished without violence and dehumanization of the people who live there.

Feb 21, 2018
@LegendOfKage I agree its not hard to say from the river to the sea Palestine and ISRAEL will be free. But when you just Palestine then its not a dog whistle its a full blown fire alarm.

Anyways if the issue is of a free Palestine, take it up with Hamas and Fatah. Abbas is the one whose 4 year mandate ended over a decade ago. He is nothing more than an illegal un elected dictator. Hamas violently threw Fatah memebers of the roofs of Gaza last time there was an election. And since 2007 there has not been another election in either the WB or Gaza. And neither have Fatah or Hamas been able to reconcile and reform a legitimate government. Thats over 10 years ago with no elections and an illegal president.

And Mr. Hill doesn't seem to have a word for Palestinians to have the freedom to sell property (at exhuburant rates) to Jews. Where is Mr. Hills call for the freedom of the US Citizen who is sitting in Palestinian jail for selling land to Jews? Or to Mr. Hill he doesn't deserve freedom? What about another Palestinian who sold land to Jews, died in a car accident and is being denied the freedom to be buried in a muslim cemetary. He had to be buried in a Jewish cemetary for his crime of selling land to Jews. But I guess those freedoms don't count for Mr. Hill.

Jun 20, 2018

No, trying to defend obvious shit like what this thread is about when everyone knows exactly what it means, this is what makes the defenders of it completely cowardly at best or anti semites at worst, its the same shit with leftists useful idiots defending people like linda sarsour for years.
Yes you can play stupid and act like you dont see her intentions in various eyebrow raising statements and defend her because she is "on our side so it doesnt count!" but dont expect other people to play stupid as well and play along with your theater of deliberate stupidity and naivety.
Most will just call you out and when you then basically rewrite the argument and misrepresent it deliberately like you do in the quote because its your only way out then you only have exposed yourself and no one else, even if it doesnt feel like that to you, the majority reading your reaction will still just roll their eyes thinkin "does he really think anyone buys this shit now?".

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2018
No, trying to defend obvious shit like what this thread is about when everyone knows exactly what it means, this is what makes the defenders of it completely cowardly at best or anti semites at worst, its the same shit with leftists easily manipulated fools like you every thing on the left even worst kinds of people like linda sarsour for years.
Yes you can play stupid and act like you dont see her intentions in various eyebrow raising statements and defend her because she is "on our side so it doesnt count!" but dont expect other people to play stupid as well and play along with your theater.
Most will just call you out and when you then basically rewrite the argument and misrepresent it deliberately like you do in the quote because its your only way out then you only have exposed yourself and no one else, even if it doesnt feel like that to you, the majority reading your reaction will still just roll their eyes thinkin "does he really think anyone buys this shit now?".
Why did you ignore this reply:

I literally call Clinton a racist in the very post you quote..... Only in the world of a Trumpette is calling someone a racist "defending them"....

Anyway

" literally never disavow islamists until they just cant deny it " Again, you're not serious? You were defending the Saudis just recently about the killing of Khashoggi..... Lol man you really need some help.....

You defended the "monkey this up" statement, you defended the "Africa is a shit hole" statement, you defended the "ban muslims" statement, you defended Republican Steve King, you defended the fools shouting "Jew's will not replace us", you guys have a bunch of unashamed KKK/Neo nazi candidates running on the GOP ticket (Russell Walker in North Carolina, believes that “the jews are NOT semitic they are satanic as they all descend from Satan", you have Arthur Jones in Illinois, who boasted of being part of the American Nazi party and icing on the cake, he is a holocaust denier, you have Paul Nehlen in Virginia, etc), and you have the gall to point a finger at the democrats? You really do need help bro.....

Either you are lying deliberately or you are medically certified as mentally challenged. I really hope its the latter....

Jun 20, 2018
Why did you ignore this reply:

Because its not worthy of a reply at all.
The fact that you deny that the left defends radical islamic elements among their ranks is just as laughable as you are at this point.
You still deny even after farakahn and twitter, even after recently voting in a anitsemite because "muh first muslim women" is all the qualification she needed, or handing over leadership roles in a womens right movement on day one to known islamists and sharia supporters like linda sarsours and her ilk and you keep up the denial in a thread in which you yourself defended in the dumbest most blatant way (so being pro palestine means anti semite HUH?!?) a cnn mouthpiece calling for israel to be wiped out.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2018
Because its not worthy of a reply at all.
The fact that you deny that the left defends radical islamic elements among their ranks is just as laughable as you are at this point.
You still deny even after farakahn and twitter, even after recently voting in a anitsemite because "muh first muslim women" is all the qualification she needed, or handing over leadership roles in a womens right movement on day one to known islamists and sharia supporters like linda sarsours and her ilk and you keep up the denial in a thread in which you yourself defended in the dumbest most blatant way (so being pro palestine means anti semite HUH?!?) a cnn mouthpiece calling for israel to be wiped out.
Ok, just ignore the fact that you were defending MBS and the Saudis (The funders of terrorism across the globe), ignore that your GOP party is littered with people who are proud of being members of the American Nazi Party, holocaust deniers, people who call Jews children of Satan, people who shout "Jews will not replace us" unashamedly in the streets.

Atleast you confirmed your diagnosis. Seek help.

Jan 26, 2009
I have no issue with CNN firing him. It’s their channel they can do what they want. Dude should have known if you want to be on TV you have to be an Israel slappy.

PS, I don’t care about your opinion of me personally. It has no bearing on what Hill said.
It’s not that he called for the elimination of Jews. It’s something when reporting the news any agency shouldn’t be saying.

Jan 8, 2018
Hill isn’t a reporter. He’s a pundit. They hired him to give his opinion. It’s just that this particular one is verboten in mainstream US politics.
PSST, this is just not a US thing but you keep trying to pigeon hole Americans. Calling for the violent death of Israel is disgusting just as calling for wiping any culture out is disgusting.