• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN Healthcare Debate Townhall |OT| Graham,Cassidy vs Bernie, Klobuchar 9/25 9pm ET

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
"When they say they want fewer benefits, that means your deductibles are not $6,000, but $8,000".

What the hell?

Oblivion

Wait, did this jerkoff argue for high risk pools because they were funded by government aid?

CydonianKnight

Neo Member
Those posts about Cassidy seemingly villain-ish are spot on. His mannerisms right now really strike me as the sorta things a villain might do during a monologue.

Zyae

Where are all the

"Bernie sucks at debating"
"Bernie cant stay on topic"
"Bernie is going to ruin this by talking about medicare for all"

people now.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Catch Graham at the right time on screen and it looks like he's going to cry.

Yea, he had a moment when the CBO stuff was mentioned. Meanwhile tucking Cassidy seemed to grow a big smirk at the mention.

Our entire government and politics is fucking being crushed by people finding ways to halt real change. It's always important. Bernie or not it continues to happen.

I'm saying why is calling out people who thought he'd do badly of any importance? The actual content of the debate seems of more importance than who's eating crow or not

Oblivion

Wait, a person going to the emergency room on medicaid would instead go to a family doctor if they had private insurance?

I mean, they probably would, but someone who's going to the emergency room isn't going there if they would have had a choice.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Wait, a person going to the emergency room on medicaid would instead go to a family doctor if they had private insurance?

I mean, they probably would, but someone who's going to the emergency room isn't going there if they would have had a choice.

FREEDOM

Top Bottom