• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN levels Kapernick on his lack of knowlege.

trikster40

Dec 12, 2008
I love the “I’m sure you were blackballed for speaking your beliefs” preceding the utter annihilating of the very beliefs he mentioned.

And Colin was not a great quarterback. He got lucky and was on a good team, and when that fell apart, his true abilities were shown. Mediocrity at best.

Reactions: Eric187

diffusionx

Feb 25, 2006
Colin Kaepernick spent his time tweeting about his shoe collection and shit until he got whipped and turned into a radical libshit by a woman. It's pretty pathetic tbh.

And Colin was not a great quarterback. He got lucky and was on a good team, and when that fell apart, his true abilities were shown. Mediocrity at best.
We are seeing it with Lamar Jackson now (same OC as the Kaepernick Niners too). These mobile athletic QBs have a window of 1-2 years before defenses figure them out and they come back to earth. It just happens so often and is so common it can't be a coincidence.

Last edited:

WoJ

Mar 23, 2019
Colin Kaepernick spent his time tweeting about his shoe collection and shit until he got whipped and turned into a radical libshit by a woman. It's pretty pathetic tbh.

We are seeing it with Lamar Jackson now (same OC as the Kaepernick Niners too). These mobile athletic QBs have a window of 1-2 years before defenses figure them out and they come back to earth. It just happens so often and is so common it can't be a coincidence.
Sounds racist to me!

/sarcasm

Xenon

It's a good thing for this guy that's he's good at tossing a pigskin around, otherwise nobody would listen to his dumbass opinions.
He wasn't even great at that which is why his ass was benched. If it wasn't for Trump calling him a son of a bitch he would have faded into obscurity. After that happened he rode the TDS wave to a Nike deal and social justice icon status.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Nov 13, 2013
If he responds at all, which I doubt he'll do because he's a coward, I bet you that he makes Smerconish's skin color the subject of his response to try and discredit him for being privileged.

Reactions: Xenon and UncleMeat

UncleMeat

Jan 21, 2016
Oklahoma City
What a fucking idiot. So tired of people in the media acting like NFL teams were wrong or racist for not signing him. It's not just about what he already did but what he would continue to do and say; nobody wants to spend millions for a guaranteed PR disaster in waiting.

Tygeezy

Sep 28, 2018

Al though when you get an actual good qb who can accurately throw and can quickly go through reads and is also a plus athlete you have an amazing qb (Mahomes, Wilson). Kyler Murray may end up being that guy too. Run first qbs do typically flame out though.