• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN's Chris Cuomo (aka Fredo) threatens man

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
cuomo sounds like frank rizzo from the jerky boys, almost.

classic quote

“I had some guys here yesterday, some Mexicans, little Mexicans there, up there whacking away at roof, tellin’ me this and that and the other thing. Next thing you know it rains, I got the rain coming right down inside. I went up there, you know, they’re trying to show me this and that. I fired the two of the fuckers off on their fuckin’ head. They don’t know what the fuck they are doing up there. My wife is up there pokin’ around. She is making like she knows what the fuck is up. I fired her down into the fuckin’ car.“

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
why the hell does he sound so radically different in person, that's fucking weird as shit

is this a fucking simulation

Last edited:

triplestation

Dec 23, 2008
NYC
Bro I want a whole series of this. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ALL OF THEM. Imagine Anderson Cooper having an absolute meltdown over the most mundane shit. "I SAID SOY MILK. ARE YOU RETARDED? .. ARE YOU.. NO SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU LIKE, ACTUALLY RETARDED? *shakes head and walks away*.

'SUITS OFF'

WEDNESDAYS AT 9

ONLY ON TBS

VERY FUNNY

Last edited:

King of Foxes

Jan 9, 2018
Latvia
Lol what a clown. So which is the pretend voice? His tv voice or his tough guy voice.

All i kept hearing was two guys talking about calling for some Alfredo

Did juse just call the waiter fwor Alfredo?

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
Ah they finally got to him.

As an Italian, I learned a long time ago to give up your narrow little culture if you want to thrive.

This is what nationalism and fascism does to people.
the first self hating italian i've spotted in the wild

ruvikx

Jan 12, 2018
It's so weird hearing a CNN 'anchor' defend his own Italian identity. I wonder what his views on Matteo Salvini are.

Reactions: MrRogers

MayauMiao

Feb 14, 2018
First time I heard "Fredo" is a derogatory term but given the way he respond to such name I guess he really is a Fredo.

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
I thought "Freddo" meant "cold".
Else, why is "Cappuccino Freddo" cold?
Greeks are evil.

Kazza

Oct 6, 2018
Ah man, I was waiting for the guy to say something like "ok, calm down, Fredo" or "sorry if I upset you, Fredo" at the end there, but it never came. Missed opportunity...

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
further proof that the Left likes to troll, but can’t fucking take it when they get trolled. Buncha thin skin idiots. I mean, getting a sandy vag over being called Alfredo? LOL

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Anybody know where this happened? It looks like a place called LUNCH (The Lobster Roll) in Eastern Long Island (where they filmed the Showtime series called The Affair). I ate there a week ago and that awning and atmosphere look the same

Anybody know where this happened?

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
I love that he went full Guinea on 'em! I wonder if he hides the accent on air or if stressful situations just bring it out.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Points in favor of Cuomo:

1) Good for him. Never let anyone bully you or insult you. No one should be expected to take shit from anyone.

2) He sets a good example for his kids in "show me don't tell me" style by showing them that sometimes you need to step up and push back against trolls and bullies.

3) Fredo demonstrates that one can defend himself and that doing so doesn't always have to culminate in violence. Sometimes words are enough.

Points against Cuomo:

1) When you're a celebrity or in the public eye, you should have a thickened skin and learn to ignore the peanut gallery. There will always be haters. Focus on positivity instead.

2) Cursing and getting aggressive in front of your kids sets a bad example for how they should behave and respond.

3) Being called Fredo is not even remotely comparable to being called the N word. Stop it.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Apr 9, 2009
Why does this guy have the maturity level of a 12 year old? Imagine Obama saying a quarter of the things this dude says.

I hope that republicans understand they have pretty much opened the floodgates for the next president to act like an incendiary retard.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
Why does this guy have the maturity level of a 12 year old? Imagine Obama saying a quarter of the things this dude says.

I hope that republicans understand they have pretty much opened the floodgates for the next president to act like an incendiary retard.
The floodgates have been opened from go. Political shit-talking and bullshit is a leftover from the Brits. Stuff today is fairly tame.

Reactions: Eiknarf

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
He's got anger issues and that "n word for Italians" cracked me up. I like how casually he shrugs off "So we're different on TV," but it makes sense that Hannity would defend him because he's in the same boat. A lot of TV personalities in the news act out to some degree to sell their stories.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014

Own your shit man. It was the people you support who opened the flood gates to our resident incendiary blowhard. You guys own him, like it or not.