• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coachella 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGAMER9

FUCK BOSS SAID THAT I CAN CLOSE IN 30 MINUTES FUCK I GUESS I HAVE TO MISS SOME ATDI FUCKCKCKKC
Your only choice is to quit.

HUGE SPOILER of what they'll be opening with:
Arcarsenal!!!!
. If you can miss that just for work, you are a better man than I.

This sucks that I'll be watching ATDI from my computer. Hey, can't complain, it's better than nothing. I still get pissed when I think about when Mikey D busted his leg, cancelled the leg of that tour in 1999/2000 and I missed Rage and ATDI live....

Dartastic

WOOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOOO
Your only choice is to quit.

HUGE SPOILER of what they'll be opening with:
Arcarsenal!!!!
. If you can miss that just for work, you are a better man than I.
I'll catch the first twenty minutes of the set. Then miss the next twenty. Yeah. Then I'll get drunk asap.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Jim looks so happy, it's like his life has meaning again.

Cedric is the weak link here by a long shot.

Yea definitely, usually it's not that bad but I don't think he even remembers half of the lyrics. Sounds like a lot of gibberish. Even on bad nights with TMV he sounded much better. Jim Ward was so happy to be playing Arcarsenal again

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Cedric needs to start giving a fuck right now!

NGAMER9

Give Ward the mic, he sounds amazing. I get that Omar's upset, but his brothers are fine, and it's been a month or so. I'd like to see him move around a little.

lol @ Jim's life having purpose again..

Cedric however, "can't remember the words" to these songs

Cedric needs to start giving a fuck right now!

Yes, that's my issue with it. Arcarsenal was poor sounding because he was just screaming gibberish. I think he was also trying to sing like he does with TMV. That video posted from Big Day Out 01, wow, what a difference. The sound is much better now though. Pattern Against User was much better performance overall.

I hope them playing together and being so stoked to makes them record a new record. Noctourniquet was not that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom