• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cocaine and Hookers in Japan; is this guy living the dream?

Alfen Dave

Watch before YT shuts this down.

Obviously nothing that is healthy on the long term physically, or spiritually but having a one night crazy experience like that once in a lifetime might be...worth it.

Although, I never did any drug and Im quite scared to partake in it.

Also cocaine in Japan is a big no-no, not sure how this rusko got away with it.

Hey if you’re going to bang some attractive hookers possessing all their teeth and do hardcore drugs Tokyo is probably the safest and cleanest city in the world to do it in and not be in fear of waking up in an ice filled bathtub minus a kidney.

Until you (a gaijin) piss off a yakuza and end up getting beaten to a pulp.

Which, if you are dealing with love hotels and hookers and drugs, is quite possible. Especially drugs in Japan.

Last edited:

MrMephistoX

Until you (a gaijin) piss off a yakuza and end up getting beaten to a pulp.

Which, if you are dealing with love hotels and hookers and drugs, is quite possible. Especially drugs in Japan.

My Japanese roommate told me most Yakuza are just lazy kids who did poorly in school and would probably shit their pants against most gang bangers in the states. As long as you’re paying and not being an idiot they’re mellow AF. He may have been fucking with me.

Last edited:
My Japanese roommate told me most Yakuza are just lazy kids who did poorly in school and would probably shit their pants against most gang bangers in the states. As long as you’re paying and not being an idiot they’re mellow AF. He may have been fucking with me.

The rougher ones tend to sell drugs because it is a riskier business. But yeah, don't be an asshole and pay as required and you should be fine generally. Just don't get coked out and slap one of the girls or try to cheat them.

Porcile

Hey if you’re going to bang some attractive hookers possessing all their teeth and do hardcore drugs Tokyo is probably the safest and cleanest city in the world to do it in and not be in fear of waking up in an ice filled bathtub minus a kidney.

I wouldn't want to get caught with drugs though of any kind, even with some prescription stuff. Unless you're a celeb you aren't getting away easily. Japanese law and prison are no joke.

MrMephistoX

I wouldn't want to get caught with drugs though of any kind, even with some prescription stuff. Unless you're a celeb you aren't getting away easily. Japanese law and prison are no joke.
True yeah I’m not a drug person myself but hostesses and booze sounds alright?

nush

Gold Member
you did something similar. care to share?

Oh yeah, a very very special Chinese new year party. Hostesses are par for the course on a night out at a KTV, but this party added the drugs. It was the most wild night ever and they basically shut down this whole club that night except for the one VIP room with the party of only 30 people in it. You had to go through a metal detector and a thorough bag search before you could even get in the place. This was something I'm pretty sure no foreigner would ever be allowed to see, but my face meter at the time was maxxed out. Ever had "Definitely not off duty police acting as club security" serve you up a plate of lines? Good times. The guest list was insane as well.

Mistake

I can tell I got the addict gene from my father's side, so I won't even touch cigarettes, but I'm down for that kind of party

O-N-E

image.png

Watch before YT shuts this down.

Obviously nothing that is healthy on the long term physically, or spiritually but having a one night crazy experience like that once in a lifetime might be...worth it.

Although, I never did any drug and Im quite scared to partake in it.

Also cocaine in Japan is a big no-no, not sure how this rusko got away with it.

You know you want it.

why?

theyre fun, dont make you a junkie, unless you have low self control i guess.

women on coke, fuck the best

enjoy your missionary tho
Very bad advice. I have seen hard drugs (including cocaine) ruin many lives. It's really not worth the risk of getting addicted. Sure, some people can do it just once or a few times and be done with it but I don't need hard drugs to have fun. Pot is jus fine with me thanks. Done more than missionary bro :messenger_sunglasses:

INC

Very bad advice. I have seen hard drugs (including cocaine) ruin many lives. It's really not worth the risk of getting addicted. Sure, some people can do it just once or a few times and be done with it but I don't need hard drugs to have fun. Pot is jus fine with me thanks. Done more than missionary bro :messenger_sunglasses:

i did drugs for years, im not addicted, have no interest in doing them anymore either, not everyone has weak self control. then again i did it all well before my 20's, and stopped in my late 20's. not because i needed to, i just got bored with it all. it was amazing fun whilst it lasted tho

i do smoke weed still tho, but i dont drink really either

nush

Gold Member
Sure, some people can do it just once or a few times and be done with it but I don't need hard drugs to have fun.

This is the key point. Don't make a lifestyle of it. I've taken many drugs but mostly one/two and done. I've even thrown weed away when I had a lot of it on hand and I recognised the point it was making me "Stupid". Never injected anything fuck that.

i did drugs for years, im not addicted, have no interest in doing them anymore either, not everyone has weak self control. then again i did it all well before my 20's, and stopped in my late 20's. not because i needed to, i just got bored with it all. it was amazing fun whilst it lasted tho

i do smoke weed still tho, but i dont drink really either
Boiling down drug addiction to "weak self control" is very disingenuous to the biology aspect of how drugs affect your brain. Also don't forget that some people are genetically pre-disposed to be more addicted to drugs than other people. Your argument has more merit with pot though.

INC

Boiling down drug addiction to "weak self control" is very disingenuous to the biology aspect of how drugs affect your brain. Also don't forget that some people are genetically pre-disposed to be more addicted to drugs than other people. Your argument has more merit with pot though.

not arguing

just my experience with it all, and the experience was awesome, never had a bad memory of any of it

cant say the same for nights out drinking

and yes generally people with weak self control, or other issues, are always gonna have problems, just the way they would with anything thats addictive, from cigarettes, alcohol, gaming, drugs, anything........
if you know you have no self control or an addictive personality, then why would you do any of this shit

again never had a bad experience in all the years i was out clubbing and doing whatever

not arguing

just my experience with it all, and the experience was awesome, never had a bad memory of any of it

cant say the same for nights out drinking

and yes generally people with weak self control, or other issues, are always gonna have problems, just the way they would with anything thats addictive, from cigarettes, alcohol, gaming, drugs, anything........
if you know you have no self control or an addictive personality, then why would you do any of this shit

again never had a bad experience in all the years i was out clubbing and doing whatever
Well Im glad you made it out ok but many people don't. I believe you are the exception not the rule, which is why I said it was not good life advice in general. I don't drink anymore either. I could not get addicted if I tried but I mostly dislike the feeling now lol.

INC

Well Im glad you made it out ok but many people don't. I believe you are the exception not the rule, which is why I said it was not good life advice in general. I don't drink anymore either. I could not get addicted if I tried but I mostly dislike the feeling now lol.

all my friends that did the same, are all fine, upstanding people, with full time jobs and careers, i dont know any of my friends or anyone that hung out at the time, being addicts now.........so within my 6 degrees of separation, it is the normal, and not the exception

nush

Gold Member
all my friends that did the same, are all fine, upstanding people, with full time jobs and careers, i dont know any of my friends or anyone that hung out at the time, being addicts now.........so within my 6 degrees of separation, it is the normal, and not the exception

I agree with you, but the point being made is a good one all the same. Don't hammer the drugs just to fill a void in your life, which probably many more people do than people like us who have better things to do.

Top Bottom