• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD: Ghosts - Leaked GameStop poster reveals content of Onslaught DLC pack

Part of the Extinction mode or something new ?

Seems to be something new. They posted this for extinction:

EvVeC4z.jpg

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Ah ok thanks :) It's got to the stage for me where I prefer CODs additional modes and single player over the standard multi. Hope it's something interesting.

Osiris397

Banned
I wonder if any FPS developer is building vertical game play maps like what's been seen in TitanFall and to some extent Hawken or whether they'll wait to see if TitanFall is successful first? Seems like Ghosts could give itself a leg up of Battlefield if they made a cramped vertical multi level map with mechs.

legacyzero

Banned
Sorry Activision. Not this time. You sell me a game as broken as Ghosts on PC, I hope you don't expect any more cash from me.

Moofers

2/28 for ps4? I'll be done playing Ghosts and moving on by then. Also it really blows that the only option is a fucking $50 season pass. I don't play vs game modes, so I'm paying $50 for 4 extinction maps, basically. That's absurd. Almost makes me think about trading in my copy and washing my hands of the whole thing.

Really? We're you playing solo? I found it quite fun, although it's silly it's practically unbeatable until you prestige.
What happens when you prestige?

2/28 for ps4? I'll be done playing Ghosts and moving on by then. Also it really blows that the only option is a fucking $50 season pass. I don't play vs game modes, so I'm paying $50 for 4 extinction maps, basically. That's absurd. Almost makes me think about trading in my copy and washing my hands of the whole thing.
You don't have fun playing with/against bots? I made a really cool custom game where one team only has knives and the other has all kinds of guns, kind of like a zombies mode.

Smokey

Really? We're you playing solo? I found it quite fun, although it's silly it's practically unbeatable until you prestige.

Were you going for the extinction trophies? That's more what I was getting at for clarification. I guess the mode itself could be fun of you weren't doing that.

Maybe I should try it again without trying for specific objectives and see if I like it better.

Hoodbury

so us PS4 owners have to waite 30 days agin this gen for these maps what bull

At least you get them. Wii-U players just get mean spirited teases saying "we can't comment on if you'll get it or not". And we never get them.

Not getting the Extinction maps is just a kick in the gut too. I would love to play out that mode to see where the story goes next.

CozMick

Banned
I find it absolutely hilarious that the first dlc for ghosts has more levolution than its creators counterpart.

Maps looks great, Extinction is gonna be awesome and yeah, Michael Meyers :O

Shame I gotta wait to play it in 1080p :(

Top Bottom